I'm from the year 2006, I work in C.E.R.N. and I've made a time machine that works via internet

I'm from the year 2006, I work in C.E.R.N. and I've made a time machine that works via internet.

Not sure if this message will actually make it across the trans-dimensional reflection coordinator I've constructed.

I realize that I'm breaking protocol by attempting to communicate with people from the future. But my curiosity and personal greed I suppose has taken over.

I only disclosed my year and not specific date to prevent potential intervention from the Time Line Regulation Enforcement (T.L.R.E.M.) and Management. Its a fairly new organization in my timeline, however I want to prevent any future retaliation from them in your current time.

Anyway, now to the questions I have for you guys.

Is there anything I should know concerning current events in your timeline? Is there a war? Civil War? Whats going on?

And please refrain from telling me information that I can use for financial gain, I'm afraid the temptation for placing bets would be too great for me to handle. And I don't want to affect your timeline between 2006 and your current date and time.

Also tell me what date it currently is, our current technology does not have the capability to choose an exact date. We still have some calibrations to work out to enhance accuracy. That being said, I hope this message doesn't get spammed across the board over the entire 12 months of your year.

Save harambe and you will prevent world war 3

That's about it tbh

2016 December 7th .
Or generation is full of apathy and laziness
And sluts
We need to like raise our position vibrations man

the lead singer of Against Me! became a literal transfaggot.

Now I am against the band

Amazing.

So nothing has changed in the past 10 years then?

Furries are allowed on Sup Forums

Of everything you could tell him, you shared that?!

We have PlayStation 4s now
And they modified the "X" button in games to require a short hold, in dialogs to avoid people from simply skipping past shit with ease .
FIX THAT

Donald Trump is the new president of the united states. Everyone has a super cellphone thats better than most laptops now, so internet boomed, which fucking sucks. Videogames are terrible now, but nintendo might release a good console for once. Girls are even sluttier and everyone is smoking weed now.

Donald J. Trump is our president elect.
It's pretty rad.

PS4s? Damn, when does the PS4 come out? I'm trying to get this machine to work with FFXI on PC. Does that game still work in your time?

What happened to video games? Some guy just said you have a PS4 now. How bad can that be?

Indians 2016 world series

It is Thursday 8th of December 2016 1:59pm.

I am a mandela effect time drifter trying to get back to my home dimension(Xr5).

The colliders in america/cern pushed me and others out of our dimensions as early as 1988(my first shift).

John Titor shifted in 2001, so he is further proof of the mandela effect phenomenon.

Many others have been pushed into this dimension from 2010 on wards, is there a possible way home for us to go back ?

A blackman is elected president in 2008 and a orange man is elected in 2016

nah but u can chill with me and smoke weed

Different timeline. Why would telling you the cubs win worlds series effect you. On your timeline they probably won 4 times by now. Also Hilary becomes first president

Triple AAA and indir devs alike overhype games and usually release products that are nowhere near the hype. Other companies release an incomplete game and charge full price.

Microtransactions. Everything is a rehashed sequel, only 20 or so games have really stood out in the history books, and everything else cloning it. After years of this, it's nearly impossible to feel that satisfying enthralling fun that games used to give. It's like we've got a strong tolerance now.

Also add in the fact that gaming is incredibly mainstream now, so marketing budgets are gigantic and journalistic integrity is nonexistent. So developers are being pushed by publishers to lie in press trailers and demos by hyping up features, graphics, etc, then the retail game is downgraded (mostly Ubisoft), that even good games are hyped up beyond reason and never satisfy expectations.

We haven't invented a time machine that humans can utilize yet.

Our system works only with then internet and radio communication. It originated with radio and has evolved into internet capability.

But that has taken about 50 years to achieve, maybe with more funding we can progress to something more advanced.

tu tu ru! mayushii desu

Well it looks like history is repeating itself, the gaming market fell in the 1980s.

Hopefully somebody can change the tide.

They released a ps4 pro, because microsoft announced a new xbox that is more built like a gaming pc, because the current consoles cant handle the games properly. And guess what? It plays all the previous playstation 4 games way worse than the vanilla version. Nintendo announced a new handheld-table hybrid that's actually being heavily supported by third parties, and it's being leaked that it will have a shit ton of ports, including gamecube ones, meaning you can play every single nintendo game plus a few new ones on the go.

Politics has devolved into nationalism versus globalism and is more or less explicitly racial.

DONT REPOST THE VIDEO WHATEVER YOU DO. IT IS OTHER WORLDLY. SENT FROM SOMEWHERE WE DONT KNOW OF. IN MY DIMENSION THERE ARE NO COUNTRIES ANYMORE. JUST AN EARTH DEFENSE NATION. ALL MALES BETWEEN 15 AND 60 ARE BEING RECRUITED TL FIGHT....THEM...

tell me more

Chicago Cubs win the world series 2016. The curse of the billy goat has finally ended.

Oh boi, John Titor has arrived once more.

Gosh dang, I'm going to have to call my bookie now to place a huge bet on the Cubbies now.

I'm going to be rich, or broke now that you told me.

I'm surprised nobody has asked me about how the machine works.

The only things that are more common now are : lesbians and traps

In a couple of years there will be a viral video. it will be everywhere. news, social media etc. but no one knows where it came from. it's other worldly. scientists as of right now think its someway to cripple our internet infrastructure and observe us. like a virus from hell. to know what they are going against in the upcoming earth-asek-190 war. just avoid reposting the video. don't let them get the drop on us. the video starts out with a man, maybe in highschool and a girl. they are at a white House in the middle of a desert. the male opens the door, gets on the floor, everybody walks the dinosaur.

we finally caught saddam hussein and bin laden

BACK TO THE FUTURE WAS ONLY A YEAR OFF! CUBS WIN THE WORLD SERIES IN 2016, NOT 2015!

TELL EVERYONE!

Should probably also mention the President who will go down in history as tearing the country apart but, eh, don't want to spoil you the fun of watching it all burn down.

In 2008 the first Black President of the USA is elected. His name is Barack Obama. He is amazing. He fixes all of the awful things that Georgie W. Bush caused, completely turned around the economy. But here's the thing: there are still a lot of racist fucks out there. Some folks hated him, and during the 2016 after Obama's two terms are up, Donald Trump runs as a GOP candidate, and he actually gets the nomination, because he ran on a platform based on racism and xenophobia. Hilary Clinton is the Democratic Nominee, but she shouldn't have been. She used her Democrat friends to rig the Democratic Primaries in her favor. A senator named Bernie Sanders should have been the Democratic nominee. Sanders would have beaten Trump. Clinton loses to Trump. That's right: Donald Trump is the President-Elect right now. As of right now it is December 7th (I'm in the Eastern Time Zone, in the USA) and Trump hasn't yet been voted in officially by the Electoral College. Hilary Clinton actually won the popular vote, by over 2 million votes. If you really are from the future, please do WHATEVER you can to make sure that Trump DOES NOT become the President. He just announced Linda McMahon as the administrator of the Small Business Administration. That's the sort of awful bullshit we're in for with him as a President. Make sure that Trump doesn't win. Do ANYTHING you can. WHATEVER must be done. Because things are about to get bad.

I am James from the year 2016 and Myspace is dead....

isn't it great? another shoah coming soon

Yep.

honestly MySpace could be good again.

Bet all of your money for Donald Trump to be the president

Also it's kind of gay here except for Trump being prez

Wish I could go back to 2006