Is there a more poorfag way to smoke weed?

Is there a more poorfag way to smoke weed?

I usually use a 1 hitter w/ dugout.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmixODIvAtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pathetic.
If you're that poor use an apple or make a bowl out of a bottle and some foil.

Why dont you just buy some papers and roll a blunt?

what the fuck is wrong with people.

tin foil

its actually very efficient.

lol

save all your stems and when you have a decent bunch, simmer them in butter or cream on low for a few hours. strain it and pour it into a container.

But as they say, tin foil or one hitter or fuckin gravity bong, hit it like a pro and hold it as long as you can. Think I'll join you user

Coke can...

youtube.com/watch?v=wmixODIvAtM

just get a bong they're like 20 bucks

I use a dugout sometimes. It's really great for making your bud last longer.

Nice b8 m8

Use an apple or literally any kind of fruit you can carve into to make holes to smoke out of or you can try using tin foil, however really try to not burn the foil cuz toxins can hurt ya, and make a water bottle kinda bong or you can use gum wrapper, obviously without the tin foil, as rolling paper and seal it up with honey

Usually use 5gum and just tear apart the foil from the paper

How is this b8?

best results with maxium efficiency is a voss bottle of water with a small socket melted thru the thick cap with a brass screen added if ya wanna get fancy, and another melted small hole on the bottom side. Its the concept of a gravity bong but i call it a water fall

Planning on that this christmas break woowoo

jej

i have a nice one but i broke the piece lol

this guy gets it

eh, too fruity..

i use to make waterfall bongs with the glass sobe bottles.

I actually really like one hitters with dugouts for when I try to get a quick smoke in at work or if im hanging out with some friends outside of my place. If you want a cheap alternative to one hitters that are a step up i would recommend a chillum, theyre still portable but you can actually get a few meaty hits out of it before you have to reload it

>poor fag

Just use more of the weed you can't afford

>to roll a blunt

It's called a joint

or at concerts!

The poorest way i believe would be of the following: hot knifing, soda can, light bulb, rolling papers, aluminum foil

Or try a steam roller use empty paper roll and make a tin foil bowl

not necessarily asking for methods, just wondering how some people cheap out

Used a glass drill?

This here.

sometimes it is cheaping out but at times it's fun making your own little smoke device.
i have my on mobius with a stereo matrix perk and its super smooth but i remember the days when i would make water falls or grav bongs

the glass bottles had this little divet on the bottom of the side of the bottle. i would would use a hammer and a screw driver and hammer the screwdriver into that little dent and it would make a perfect little hole

It's called an apple and or a can vapefag

summer we did similar to picrelated

It's called whatever the fuck you want, shut the fuck up you hipster faggot.

I remember the days of making a good tinfoil pipe. Good shit

smoking out of aluminum may lead to Alzheimer's Disease, go with rolling papers for less than $2 (approx). So iv'e heard.

its 5.40 am im drunk and stoned just got home should i take some E on my own?

best water bongs i ever made were made of empty plastic 2L bottles.

I melted two holes through it for the carb and the piece using a red hot paper clip, The piece was a straw sealed with chewing gum, just narrow enough to hold a joint!