How do you meet girls? my face doesn't make a good first impression so how should I approach them?

how do you meet girls? my face doesn't make a good first impression so how should I approach them?

Wait till Halloween

how about you give me some real advice you piece of shit

Ok ok man, it's me again. Give me some info...what're we working with here?

don't wanna post my face but i look cross between Mr. Bean and Elijah Wood.

Approach backwards.

Wear ninja mask. Tell them you're Muslim.

Oh......................can you provide a pic?

Wrap in bandages. Say you'vebeen in accident but heal soon.

Pretend to read newspaper when you walk up. Cut holes for eyes.

It's hard to help when I have to use just my imagination. It seems a lot worse (hopefully) than it is duder.

Fuck this. My life fucking blows. I mean okay I guess I'm better off than some starving kid in Africa but at least he wouldn't have to live in a country where social status means everything and I was never given a fucking chance to survive.

>how should I approach them?

...from behind.

Wear make up. Say you work as clown overnight shift.

Can you do a really good Frodo Baggins-Mr. Bean impression?

Cover face in $100 dollar bills.

>see girl you think is qt
>walk up to her
>start talking to her
>if she's not interested walk away
>repeat until you get a number

It's a numbers game.
Just get gud.

Distract attention from face. Set yourself on fire.

Nah but I can do a pretty good Gollum...which people have said I look like when I smile.

Smile, make eye contact, and show confidence

Not OP, first letter is capitalized.

Learn to walk on hands. Glue good looking picture to feet. Can use diff pic for each foot.

Listen man, you see the problem right? Ok...then work your strengths around the issue. Can you get in great shape? Will losing weight and sculpting your facial features make improvements? Are you funny? Do you do more than just sit around masterbating in your room watching anime? Do you have unique talents? Are you socially retarded? Think deeply about this shit.

Get a face transplant.

Okay. People seem to gravitate towards me because I'm pretty good at making them laugh and saying the right things. But that shit doesn't work if I want to take it further...I just get friendzoned. Also, I'm 5'7...what the hell is working out gonna do for me other than make me look like a midget with muscles?

I hope that's a fuckin joke or you better get wealthy...

Yeah it was. I don't really look like him. I won't get wealthy though. There is something about being depressed most of my life that has affected my motivation in pretty much anything...including doing well in school.

Start doin different things. Climbing. Swimming. Travel. Experience different things that later you can share with them. The first impression is important but for girls thats not what matters the most (unlike guys). Answer yourself: ¿what is the most common thing to see. A beatifull girl with an ugly dude or an uglu chick with a handsome guy?

Dude...all this AND you're fucking up in school? Christ....I feel bad for your ugly ass. Get a prostitute dude. The sex hurdle looks a lot crazier before you jump it. After you're gonna be like huh...that was not some mind-shattering shit...

>my face doesn't make a good first impression
Walk backwards

idk, i've tried dating apps and i do get legit decent looking girls who like me back. I've never actually messaged any of them though. They probably swiped right on my by accident. Yeah though I have it bad. Unappealing face and I'm only 5'7.

I have the same issue...

Pic related, it's me, Father Wally Kasuboski