My best friend just got into jail for a completely bullshit reason...

My best friend just got into jail for a completely bullshit reason, I can't believe this nonsense happened to him and have come here to ask my fellow /bros to come help out with whatever you guys have. Thank you all beforehand, every bit counts!

>gofundme com/32tmpkw#

>pic related

>My best friend just got into jail for a completely bullshit reason, I can't believe this nonsense happened to him and have come here to ask my fellow /bros to come help out with whatever you guys have. Thank you all beforehand, every bit counts!
>If you're reading this you probably know my story and most of you guys know me as the guy who always gives and never asks for anything but I ask that you please help me out with anything that you can to help cover the lawyer who's going to get me out of this. Thank you all so much ️ I won't ever be able to repay you but it means the world to me.
Rude tbh

Let's hear the bullshit reason or gtfo

>>If you're reading this you probably know my story and most of you guys know me as the guy who always gives and never asks for anything

>most of you guys know me as the guy who always gives and never asks for anything

>guys know me as the guy who always gives and never asks for anything

>always gives

>never asks for anything

>but

But

Cop pulled him over without any cause and found that he had an unlicensed firearm, also found a small amount of weed on him at the time. He needs all the help he can get.

fucking spic

He got what he deserved, you'll not get a penny from me!

I feel for you and your friend but did he not know that what he was doing was illegal? Still have to have a permit for a firearm and weed is still illegal, sadly.

Wasn't a violent crime at least.

Fuck him. He's an idiot. Living through consequences should help him to think better next time. You're an idiot for coming here to ask.

trips of truth

Whats up with minorities and getting arrested?

>be white

>never arrested

I'ts fucked up and this teen needs all the help he can get. We all make mistakes when we are young, can't make his life go to waste for one mistake.

Interesting, I'm not white, and I've never gotten arrested either.

>commited a legit crime
>gets arrested
>bullshit reason
Fuck off

For sure must of you have smoked some mary jane, what if you were the ones who got caught?

your gofundme is going to get deleted. they dont allow donated money for legal trouble.

What are you? Because if your Asian it doesn't count.

Helping him out of the jam he put himself in won't teach him anything...he knew it was illegal to do what he was doing and he is paying the price...fuck you and your friend

>I'm not white
Get out of here nigger

he got roasted nuf said

Mexican.

Nah.

If thats true your friend is a fucking retard and should have been shot, but with a good lawyer if they prove the cop had no probable cause for the stop it'll be thrown out.

dubs of truth

Not make my friend post a pussy ass gofundme page/Sup Forums thread.

Nigger shouldn't have been carrying weed. He got what he deserved.

>m/32tmpkw
>trips of truth
>tell your friend not to drop the soap

for sure most of you have done some dumb as shit before, and got lucky enough to get away with it. stop acting like you haven't.

you are the exception then

Sounds guilty as fuck to me

>Unlicensed firearm
>Weed
Yeah, fuck him. Just be thankful he was white enough to not get shot.

>unlicensed firearm
>it's just a children's prank!

NO PUEDES TRAPO EL CHAPO

why the fuck would he be driving with an unlicensed firearm and not a proper container for the nug, he could've at least eaten it before he was pulled over. Also why did you give the cop a reason to pull you over, sorry dude you should've known this

I do believe the answer is a resounding "no" why don't you take this bullshit story some place else? maybe they'll care

Stop assuming everyone on Sup Forums is a legit degenerate you money grubbing douchebag

And white enough to be smart enough not to mouth off like niggers do.

>implying they're not

did the cop release his dash cam footage?
if not theres no camera and cant be considered a prank

Atleast i'm not a spic

> i just want to reply in green text

Probably a shitty car in a shitty place cops trying to purge the holy lands

What's with the influx of newfaggotry this week? Every thread I see is filled with it. Christmas break begin?

your friends a stupid criminal who knew damn well he was doing wrong , he deserves no pity and i hope he gets raped for looking like a fagget bitch, how dare you you think us Sup Forumsros would support a nigger fagget like him

shit man i live in miami with car missing half the front end with jerry rigged head lights and i still dodge all the coppers

Yeah but people aren't fucking retarded like OPs friend

>giving my hard earned shekels to a spic

nice bait

I know how that goes. Sucks to be him. I hated jail. Tell him not to talk to anyone about what happened, all calls are recorded and other prisoners are frequently recruited to gather info on each other. Get a lawyer, fight this. Even if it costs a bunch, it's better than having the rest of your life fucked up.

WHERES CAPTIN HINDSIGHT WHEN YOU NEED HIM

If you smoke weed, never transport it in your car without packaging it in a vacuum-sealed container. And an unregistered gun? Really?

Nigger he's going to jail for being a dumbass.

Hey OP I'll tell you what, you post some nudes of your mom...and yes it has to be her and no one else and I will donate $10 to your silly little bitch of a friend. you have 10mins.

Did he say it was "just a prank bro"? He should of just said it was "just a prank bro".

Fuck you op you're gayer than me

>Es solo una broma

check'd

>being an ex-con
>giving advice on an internet message board

Why are you even here? What has stopped you from just killing yourself now that you're effectively permanently shunned from the rest of society? You can't get a job, you probably can't afford to leave the country, so why even bother going on living? I'm legit curious to hear what keeps you motivated to get up in the morning now.

>inb4 I see this thread 10 more times this week

if you're carrying any type f drug, make sure that is the the only crime you are committing at the time. Wear your seat belt, drive the speed limit, USE TURN SIGNALS, and never carry a fire arm if you have drugs on you. you're just begging to turn a possible misdemeanor into a full blown felony

Not that ex con.
However an ex con.

I survived a murder conviction and managed to get it to a misdemeanor by my attorney now waiting 4 years to get it completely expunged. Life is good. These scared pussies don't know what it's like to live.

To get on Sup Forums, Mexicans must ascend the social class structure. White people Decend the structure once they get on.

times up...you lose

been seeing guys like you & pals slide down ssssssssllllllllooooooooooooooooooowly down the hatch,,or maybe a rapid sudden first & last visit to the mortuary for 40 years buuud.
what you have in common with them is weed in your system you refuse to recognize it is damaging,
it interferes with your education sosh life,it delays grief that has to be shaken around in your head,,until it,and the hormones affected heal up, losses of pals,mom or dad are horrible sad,but do not last beyond a year or two,,scar tissue forms like your dinged leg in a football tackle. pot makes a sad miserable loss loneliness pingping bangin around inside the noggin like a self propelled billiard ball,bong kind of slows it down,,always always starts over when bong wears off pal.
your hanging around with cucks like this guy are an extra 50 lbs of weight for you to carry around

Frog lookin ass

what the fuck are you even trying to say? i'm so confused.

>unlicensed firearm
Wtf dude? Why? That's not nothing, or bullshit. That's the kind of person I want police to arrest and put in jail, so they're not out shooting law-abiding citizens, or indirectly causing fatalities through their drug-addled forgetfulness about their weapon.

"Pulled over without any cause".... Uh, sure, you were there, you saw what the cop did, yeah buddy. And whatever anyway, I've been pulled over 10+ times, sometimes with good cause, sometimes it was a stretch, but it happens. So you don't transport illegal drugs and guns in your car. Fucking nimrod.