/got/ general

Reminder edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3kFPBtc9BE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Jon

Nth for the Game

Daily reminder that the Lord of Light is literally evil.

Bran vs. Jon when?

maisie

What will happen to House Karstark and house Umber? Surely they arent extinct. Yet...

Reminder that Dorne is WHITE!

GOLDENHAND THE JUST

Who is the better imouto?

Night's King
Gendry
Thoros
Beric

There's plenty of likable characters left

Murica fuck yeah

>Cucks4Hillary

>White woman leading an army of invading brown rapists

Modern politics in a nutshell

Some people were asking what claim does Cersei have to the iron throne?

But the real question is: what claim does the kingslayer bastard ex-lover of Oberyn Martell has to rule Dorne?

So now that the Baratheon dynasty is finally over, who had the best reign?
Robert, Joffrey or Tommen?

How long until this thread gets deleted?

****EVERY SINGLE WORD WAS TRUE****

****WHINING CUNTS BTFO****

Reminder the season finale episode will be fantastic.

I'm going to love it.

You're going to love it.

It will get rave reviews

It will do record ratings

It will win multiple Emmy awards

It will be fondly remembered and talked about for years to come.

Naturally you KNOW the whining virgin nitpicking cunts (aka the Beta Brigade) will find nonsensical stuff to cry about.

However these dozen insignificant bitter autists who pretend to hate everything about the show in a desperate (and failed) attempt to be different are to be laughed at, never listened to.

Feels good. Feels so very good!

****EVERY SINGLE WORD WAS TRUE****

****WHINING CUNTS BTFO****

>Hillary has only been pro LGBT for a few months
>Wants to bring in more people from countries that LITERALLY put gay people to death for being gay

If the white race is so superior, why aren't you winning the race war ?

>nutshell
The nu term is ovumshell

We cast for the inevitable Robert's Rebellion prequel. I'll start:
> Lyanna Stark

Lads, did you notice how BREXIT mirrored the Kingsmoot?
>Richboys like the Harlaws, Blacktydes and Botleys support staying in the EU, with some concessions (Sea Dragon Point)
>The real men support Brexit and crashing the union with no survivors (Euron)

Donald of house Trump commander of the nights watch, builder of walls, preventer of illegal immigration and sealer of good deals

This Dany picture makes me lose it and makes my pee pee tingle.

>If the white race is so superior
they aren't.

>Chivalry, the dominant political ideal of the ruling class, left as great a gap between ideal and practice as religion. The ideal was a vision of order maintained by the warrior class and formulated in the image of the Round Table, nature's perfect shape. King Arthur's knights adventured for the right against dragons, enchanters, and wicked men, establishing order in a wild world. So their living counterparts were supposed, in theory, to serve as defenders of the Faith, upholders of justice, champions of the oppressed. In practice, they were themselves the oppressors, and by the 14th century the violence and lawlessness of men of the sword had become a major agency of disorder. When the gap between ideal and real becomes too wide, the system breaks down. Legend and story have always reflected this; in the Arthurian romances the Round Table is shattered from within. The sword is returned to the lake; the effort begins anew. Violent, destructive, greedy, fallible as he may be, man retains his vision of order and resumes his search.

Arya

Are the mods not going to ban /got/ anymore? Are we going to be having these threads non stop for nine whole months?

Because it's a civil war more than anything else. If all whites were united in a single goal or ideology, nobody would stand a chance

Who /redditt/ here?

Ssshhhh don't jinx it you cunt

>Dany allying with a bunch of psychos who murdered a 15 year old girl, then murdered their uncle because they didn't support murdering her, and then murdering their cousin and whining about who got to commit the murder.

How can anyone deny she's the bad guy?

hopefully :)

>Not understanding the high sparrow plot

WEW LADS

Arabs are killing each other over religious, and those losing the war fleeing to your countries are still better than you

I've got to jinx it, these threads have been awful for days now.

the only reason it got banned last time was because of the collective /got/ autistic freak out when stannis died

yes and the whole thing with ditching daario and admitting she didn't feel bad about it

Because the sand sneks and Elaria are shit writing in general. Tyrion lost his NIECE to them.

Is there anyone more based that's still alive?

>/got/ pretending prestons review of episode 10 wasnt completely on point

Right to rule by conquest and shaky writing

The best way for Jon to unTully and unbitchify Sansa is to teach her to fight and teach her like any Northerners would teach their sons.

The only thing Sansa has going for her is her name and her pussy cause that's all men have ever seemed like they wanted from her so it's all she considers valuable in herself.

Teaching her to fight, to survive, to lead and actually have to earn shit would do fucking wonders.

WHITE WOLF WISE WOLF

If D&D were good they'd heel turn Dany. Shes already leading an army of rapists.

Lady Mormont.

What's going to happen to the Dreadfort, as well as all of the lands, men, incomes, etc, that the Boltons possessed? Will they put under the direct stewardship of Jon or given to some other lord?

>jonsa autist still butthurt

Why did Sansa get those tits?

Are you the handsome lad from yesterday? I meant to ask how to find out how to fuck you up the ass as we discussed.

has there ever been a more overrated character

she is normie-pandering fanfic shit tier

post comfy got

When Ramsay put a baby in her

The populace likes her and her views are in tune with theirs.

Doran was weak and waits years without doing anything, Trystane would've been much of the same.

Ellaria struck back and is now striking back even harder

probably be given to one of the other houses to get them on board, as well as the rest of their lands. bolton line is completely dead assuming sansa isn't preggers which she doesn't appear to be.

EVERY FUCKING THREAD YOU TYPE THE SAME FUCKING POST. FUCK OFF

I understand it, I just don't understand why it was handled so poorly.

They didn't convey at all that the was basically brewing a rebellion. He had two lines about the poor rising up, but if you actually watch the show his whole "movement" was like 50 guys in robes.

In the books it's a whole army of fuckers that are basically terrorizing everyone and have the support of the poor. In the show, I wondered why Tommen didn't just send like 100 king's guard down to the jails, kill all the sparrows, free his waifu, and then start murdering anyone who called himself a sparrow until it was over. That would be the logical thing to do, and the show never really addresses that. There is like 1 line in 1 scene, and all Cersi says is "SHE'D BE THE FIRST TO DIE IN A WAR"

A War? With who? the 50 dudes? If you just march down there before they know whats up and start murdering them, you'll be fine.

>he doesn't filter Sup Forums garbage

Can someone explain the Bran vision scene to me? Did Ned have a baby with his sister? Why does she keep saying promise me ned? Are Starks not allowed to have incest? The targaryens are I thought?

This.

Arya's plot is just want full anime now.

>Doesn't realize killing the ENTIRE Frey bloodline is more effective revenge than just killing Walder and his 2 idiot sons
>Could probably do it without getting caught also, seeing how she spent a shitload of time baking without anyone noticing
>Seeing how she killed an innocent person to take their face, she has no issue killing the innocent Frey members

If it went like that and the show spaced out her Frey murdering plot into the second season, it would fleshed out the results of her 1.5 seasons of assassin training instead of just jumpcutting to bigger fish like Cersei which they'll most likely will do.

Speaking of killing innocents:
>Entire 6 Season is about Arya being unable to kill an innocent person and become "No One".
>Kills 3 people who aren't even her targets of her revenge boner just to fuck with Walder for the last 15 seconds he's alive

Star trek has threads despite there not having been any new Star Trek in 20 years.

>being this mad over meme spam
First day on /got/ lad

>Gerold "Darkstar" Dayne
>Euron "Madura uchiwawa" Greyjoy
>Victarion Greyjoy
>Young Griff

We want the anime audience

this is the only dabid image i will ever allow to be saved to my harddrive

She actually looks somewhat attractive here.

Not having episodes isn't the problem here. I wouldn't be able to say since I've never gone to their threads, but is it ninety percent shitposting like in /got/? If so, then they should also be removed.

She also didn't have a character arc. It was just a line.

>ARYA, YOU CANNOT BE NOONE BECAUSE YOU HOLD ONTO THE PAST AND REVENGE
>She spend a few episodes wondering about it and trying to let go
>JUST KIDDING I AM GETTING REVENGE BUT NOW I CAN PUT ON EXTRA'S FACES

Friendly reminder that AZOR means loving to receive butt stuff.

Your rage feeds him.

At least she has nice teeth.
I need to have mine redone

Agreed, I think Arya is the worst cared for element of the show right now.

But we'll only know to what extent they fucked her until the rest of the books are out / next season.

If they set up Arya as villain of some kind, or even a wild card threat, things might get very cool.

>implying
If they were better, their countries weren't wrecks. The Gulf Arab states will fall soon too because they're relying on muh oil too much.

>12 year old girl cucks hardened medieval lords into swearing allegiance to jon snow

yeah so realistic. m-muh feminism Dabid, it'll get us da bad pussy

spam is against the rules

report it if you want it gone so badly

>In the books it's a whole army of fuckers
Not just fuckers, actual soldiers, the religious portion of the city has a military faction dedicated to it in the books

youtube.com/watch?v=B3kFPBtc9BE

>love I get so lost, sometimes
>days pass and this emptiness fills my heart
>when I want to run away
>I drive off in my car
>but whichever way I go
>I come back to the place you are

>all my instincts, they return
>and the grand facade, so soon will burn
>without a noise, without my pride
>I reach out from the inside

>love, I don't like to see so much pain
>so much wasted and this moment keeps slipping away
>I get so tired of working so hard for our survival
>I look to the time with you to keep me awake and alive

>and all my instincts, they return
>and the grand facade, so soon will burn
>without a noise, without my pride
>I reach out from the inside

>Chaos is a ladder

>deliberately didn't show tommens body

HE'S NOT DEAD

Yeah, thats what I mean.

In the show it's fucking Bernie Sanders and ~50 dudes with maces. Why is everyone so afraid of them?

START KILLING THEM, YOU'RE THE FUCKING KING.

>North keeps trying to make itself independent
>Dany want all Seven Kingdoms

Only way they can both get what they want is either for dany to die, or get Jon's dragonwolf cock and name the kids Stark to be honest

JON STARK, THE KING OF THE SEVEN KNGDOMS

>BRAZZERS

Fuck off ya trip shit
I don't give a fuck about meme spam, it's par for the course on /got/, which is what I said. Learn to fucking read.

>heh u should just tolerate spam ;)

newshit doesn't even know why we have captchas

You heard Cersei, they buried him in the crypts together with Stannis.

Literally the only reason I kept watching the show up to this point was for Lyanna. She was supposed to be the qt that saved the show. What the fuck. I'm upset about it tbqh

Honestly, if it really came down to it, no worming his way out, no talking shit out, would Littlefinger ever actually give up his life to save Sansa?

They should've kept Arya how she was in Season 3, 4, and in the books where her role was merely worldbuilding through her constant travels with the Hound.

She was much better as a Warrior Princess in training than a nonsensical Assassin.

>why Tommen didn't send the Kingsguard
He has the kingsguard with him when he goes to see the High Sparrow but he's too chickenshit to give the order to kill all the sparrows. His deliberation allows the High Sparrow to disarm him with his stories.

That feel when you hate Dany, but everyone else you wanted to "win" has joined Team Tumblr.

>Muh Tyrion
>Muh Greyjoys
>Muh Varys
>Muh Olenna

Fine fine, but smirkfu isn't dead until I see her naked corpse.

>W-What are you doing?!
>Killing monsters

They casted the young lyanna well, but then for no reason but a fucking black haired turkroach for her adult scenes. Fucking pathetic

>i am the storm, brother
what did he meant by this

A Z O R S T A N N I S

Nah

>Dany's army gets rekt by Euron, though she wins
>With the help of the southern houses, manages to take King's landing, but still is getting rekt
>Is told by Tyrion and the others she cannot invade the north in the winter, but the North could continuously send down raiding parties gorilla warfare her.
>She decides to ally with Jon when she learns of the true threat, and gives The North independence as a reward/peace offer
>Jon takes it and they fight the white walker and win and it ends