When did you realize this guy was overrated?

when did you realize this guy was overrated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3s_KYywhd_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop shilling bob dylan

My favorite song:

It's Alright, Ma

Maybe I'm retarded but I just can't get through any of his music. When read on paper, it seems well written. I just hate his performance style

leonard cohen is better

His last album was shit. I left flowers at his residence in Montreal though

When I listened to folk/blues before the 1960's.

His voice is unlistenable. I can handle Lou Reed, Neil Young, Geddy Lee but Dylan is just grating.

almost immediately

when his 4 best songs or so are so over-written about you wonder why he's considered a great lyricist, then you listen to his half baked jewey situational observations compared to a private schooler's canonical literature lesson

Let's make this a favorite Dylan song thread instead, all plebs please leave. I really like Stuck Inside of Mobile, Tombstone Blues, Queen Jane Approximately, and Mr Tambourine Man

When I realized Ballad of the Thin Man is his only song I like.

>Greatest artist of all time
fixed it 4 you

With God on our Side, Queen Jane Approximately, To Ramona, Isis, The Ballad of Frankie Lee and Judas Priest, Don't Think Twice, It's All Right, The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll.

Also from 63' to 67' Dylan didn't release a single bad song and has made 2 comebacks in his career.

Give me one artist as good as Dylan.

>Protip
You can't

smog
that was easy

MF DOOM

Yesterday, when Bjork told me.

But seriously, I don't have anything against the guy. Guess I just like female folk singers more maybe.

When his lyrics no longer made any sense.

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO COMPARE THE JEWS YOU RACIST

Honestly, either Po' Boy or Spirit on the Water

ITT: Jew memes
Just abandon thread and don't look back. Good going Sup Forums.

>His voice is unlistenable.
So don't listen to 60s Dylan.
There's still dozens of albums after that.

Gates of Eden and Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands

He just needed someone else to perform his music..

And I love 'Desolation Row'

Anybody of his stature is bound to be overrated. He is still an amazing artist though.

>oy vey the goyim found out

youtube.com/watch?v=3s_KYywhd_8
the goat

Youre gonna make me lonesome when you go, working on a guru, you aint goin nowhere, visions of johanna, someday baby, apple suckling tree, tangled up in blue, when i paint my masterpiece, etc

I was probably 15 or so. He is fucking awful

Gates of Eden is massively underrated compared to the other acoustic songs on BIABH. The lyrics are so surreal and descriptive and awesome

Desolation Row is top autismo-core (in a good way), i'm surprised more people here don't love it like i do

About a year after I got really into him and listened seriously to all of his stuff.

I still love him though.