Seriously Sup Forums, who really did it?

Seriously Sup Forums, who really did it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM&t=2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lee Harvey Oswald.

FBI user said it was the banking elite

it was the Dallas mob. charles nicoletti and james files were the shooters. Oswald never fired a shot

Trump said that Ted Cruz's father killed.
I'm not bullshitting you. He actually said that. Google it.

All your answers : youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM&t=2s

Out of all the conspiracies, this one was the most believable.

He looks happy

The flaps on thewings?

James files shot JFK from the grassy knoll using a remington fireball. No fucking way Oswalds shitty carcano made those shots. Besides, back and to the left...

It wasn't Oswald

Carlos Marcello is my guess

YOU CANT PROVE IT WASN'T MARTIN LUTHER KING JR

Carcass

It's an obvious cover up. Blame the Russians because why not? They were our "enemy" at the time. And when I say 'ours' I REALLY mean our governments enemy.

Lee Harvey Oswald gets killed before even standing in trial. Obvious cut-off-loose-ends. Or could be Lee isn't dead at all. Who knows?

What we have to realize is these people have full control over everything. They want to fake someone's death certificate? They can do it and make it official. People won't believe it because our government is here to serve us. They wouldn't ever have their own agenda or be owned by the elitists.

This is going to keep happening and is going to get worse. And they can get away with it. And they know it.

Carcano

damn straight

that movie's bullshit lol

Either George HW Bush on purpose, or a secret service agent on accident.

Accident from his guard behind him.

The CIA and military industrial complex.

Operation was managed in Dallas by one G. H. W. Bush. There was triangulation of fire, more than one shooter, it came from the front.

It was a secret serviceman by accident. But I'm interested in this quirk of grammar that seems to have arisen in the USA, "on" accident. Is this the norm now? "By" accident is correct but I see "on" accident, I suppose as the parallel to "on" purpose.

he tripped