My dad just died like 2 hours ago, AMA

my dad just died like 2 hours ago, AMA

so, it was either a heart attack or stroke, attempts to revive lasted an hour and were unsuccessful

super heavy night but i'm uncomfortably calm

part of me immensely proud of him and the relationship we had, i can only imagine this would be 10x worse if weren't so close

but boy do i feel bad for my mom

ps. he was 54, i'm 28.

Kek
Look at this fatherless faggot

You should probably find a better place to morne/vent than Sup Forums, bruh.

was he fat

whats wrong with reaching out my Sup Forumsros? doing something normal is keeping my pretty level headed

You forgot to reply someones post?

5'10 240 lbs so yes, had a gut, wasn't obese, had a physical 2 weeks ago, cholesterol within normal range

sorry, love you guys
Sup Forumsrothers in trying times

this Sup Forums is full of bad people in this instance

might be the place for you right now

>/r9k/

lol what am i a faggot?

Sup Forums is NOT you personal army bitch!

How does it feel to become an orphan in this scary world?

maybe you are for browsing Sup Forums but, for your loss dude

Whats it like having a dad?

>"I just wanted to be pure."

my moms still exists

Dear god be trolling! If not, goodnight sweet prince, sry for your loss!

was great up until tonight

now i can't comment because its n/a

i wish

i'm still waiting for it to hit me tbh

shes next though. Plus the real question is how is she dealing with all this? Dont leave her alone it will end up eating you away when you realize that you let her go through this alone. Shes all alone and she needs you broh.

I like to wear a elaborate Jar Jar Binks costume and mask as part of my every day life. I went to the grocery store, and saw how depressed everyone was so I thought I would help. I started dancing in the aisles, and yelling at people, and running up to people and taking things out of their cart. It was great fun. Then when I went to check out, there was only one lane open and a long line. I screamed and screamed while in line and danced, bumping into other people. I opened a box of baking soda and threw it around. Finally I got to the checkout. I started making noises at the cashier, and I kept pressing buttons on the computer. Some people in line were groaning because the line was getting very long, but that gave me even more incentive to make them laugh. I climbed onto the table and started kicking peoples groceries on the floor and singing. The manager and one of his goons pulled me off and said I could never shop there again. Can I sue for harassment or possibly assault?

whats it like knowing that someone loved you?

Just know he never got to see Trump's presidency and the effects of global warming destroying our society in the next 20 years.

I'm sorry for your loss...

Those seem like empty words to give and to hear, but it is the only thing that non-family or non-close friends can say.

Been where you are. Sucks. Sorry you're going through it.

Kek you fagget. Global warming (or climate change as they call it now) isn't real

˙ʇı ןןɐɔ noʎ ɹǝʌǝʇɐɥʍ ɹo ,ɐʇǝq, pǝɹǝpısuoɔ buıǝq ɟo ʞɔıs ɯ,ı ˙ʇı ʇnoqɐ ʎɹɔ oʇ ǝɯ oʇ ʞןɐʇ ʎןuo puɐ ‘ʇıɥs ǝʞıן ɯǝɥʇ ʇɐǝɹʇ oɥʍ sʎnb bɐqǝɥɔnop ɹǝʇɟɐ ob sʎɐʍןɐ sןɹıb ǝsǝɥʇ puǝ ǝɥʇ uı ˙ʎpɐן,ɯ ɹoɟ buıɥʇʎuɐ op pןnoʍ puɐ ‘qoظ ǝɔıu ɐ ʞɹoʍ ‘ʎnb ǝɔıu ɐ ɯ,ı ˙ǝuoz puǝıɹɟ ǝɥʇ uı ʇnd buıǝq sʎɐʍןɐ ı ɯɐ ʎɥʍ

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?