What's the best card Sup Forums?

What's the best card Sup Forums?

This little bastard, i still have my original card from HS, 11 years now.
My favorite card.

definitely not that one, lol

i haven't played in years but i would say the best cards are the really strong staple cards like mirror force, they're in literally every deck for good reason.

I don't know, i'm not 10 years old.

Thos

Swords of reveling light, magician of faith face down. Harpies featherduster, rygeki, forceful sentury. Those clear magic and trap, monsters, 1 card from their hand to graveyard. Then flip magician of faith coercing 1 of each by playing Tsukiami which is a creature that flips one face up monster face down and returns to the hand at end of turn. They can't attack, u clear the feild, they discard. They have nothing, u attack with yata-garasu, game end. I made so many loops, I was banned from tournements around my area. Woodland sprite and butterfly dagger elma. Boom.

polar krakus

The card from pizzagate with the pizza equipped with microphoneand satellite dish

husbando: the card

This

yeah but those are banned in tournaments. mirror force, rageki, monster reborn, fiber jar, harpy feather duster...etc. None of those are allowed as far as I know. Haven't played in over a decade but yeah.

>mfw a buddy of mine had over 20 of them

this guy got me out of a lot of bad situations back in the day. don't know if he's useful at all now, though

Did they make any new Gagagigo cards lately? I wanna know more about his story.

It worked well in most of my decks and always pissed off my friends. I got jacked of 2 of them in HS

Mained 2 back in the day when I still played.

Play mystic swordsman lvl 6 facedown. Next turn play cost down sacrifice dragon lvl 8, play jinzo. Flip mystic swordsman lvl 6 face up. Play lvl manipulation returning a card from ur graveyard to the field with "lvl" in its name. Ur opponent can't activate magic cards unless u allow them, noone can activate traps, ur opponents face down cards are pointless with lvl 6 dude if he attacks them, they go to the top of the deck without activating.

Also, sacrifice 2 opponents monsters with lava golem, change of heart, sacrifice the for great magu garzet, sacrifice that with ring of destruction, then quick play barely behind the door.

Someone post card stories.

Got 3

>be me
super try hard at yugioh
me and like 10 buddies duel all day in culdesac
have a deck 90 cards/ buddies didnt care
lose duel/lose my winged kuriboh
cry

Everybody here is wrong, and it can be proven empirically

No other card in history has seen as much play as pic related. It is the perfect card. Tremendously powerful if used correctly, but not game breaking. Not sure what the up-to-date stats are on it, but last time I checked, it was run in something like 97.7% of all tournament topping decks with the vast majority running 3

Second is book of moon which is pretty much the perfect counterpart to MST

My favorite card,though, is probably Infernity Archfiend or Emergency Teleport. I do have a pretty long list of decks I have played, though, so it would be hard for me to have a definitive one.

you're a pussy OG Kuriboh is where it's at Jaden bitch

it has wingsssssssssss

As a kid I considered it trash, see why I was naive though.

The current format runs twin twisters instead of mst. You discard 1 and destroy up to 2 spell/traps, its very handy since many archetypes play from the graveyard

This.

Tyrant Dragon

more of this bitch?

You only need to have two of these in a Ninja deck to fuck someones day up, couldn't find any English scans of it.

here's the Jpn.

rng makes this fun

actual best card

Raigeki is currently legal and so are mirror force and dark hole

Heavy storm cards including Trunade are all banned. Part of the reason I developed such a distaste for the game after so long; konami pandering to shit players because "heaby storm too stronk no can set all cardz" so they ban it despite all the answers for it that were actually being played at the time.
Of course they do this almost every banlist. They ban a card because if they didn't, people might actually have fun, and have to use some skill to play the game, which is exactly what they don't want to happen. Then they print some shit the very next set that there is no answer to except the card they just banned. So you have to play that shit or something that can beat it less than 50% of the time if you are lucky maybe, until it gets banned for being too broken. But do they in an the card that they banned before? No, of course not. It's not even that good anymore but they keep it on the list because money.

And that's why I stopped playing

>Go to local shop for first time in ages
>Guy acts like a dick, showing off and everything
>Watch me get pared against him round 1
>Fuckin figures
>He plays max rarity Majespecter
>Awww how cute
>I go First
>Ftk Exodia
>Lowest rarity on everything
>He mumbles something, looks pissed
>He goes first, doesn't draw anything to stop me
>OTK again
>He Rages, flipping shit everywhere
>Say GG as I offer handshake with shit eating grin
>Slaps hand away and goes outside
>Comes back in
>Doesn't say a fuckin word the rest of the day
>Every time he looks at me I give him the same shit eating grin
>Every time I do I can see the rage build up again
>Ended up going 5-1, got 2nd place
>He went 2-4
>MFW

Sorry, man.

Wow this must be the beta virgin thread, it's so fucking obvious none of you get pussy. Kill yourselves

/thread

>This card looks like the pussy user below gets

Wherever, man.

>m-muh pussy, i-it's the most important thing in life
Kindly neck yourself.

fags

I scoop before you deal lethal, game 2.

Superior version.

Lol name one thing more important than pussy. Go one. Try it.

Piece of Shiiiieeeeeeeeeeeet

Money.
Now fuck off.

Oxygen.

I 'member Saber format. Shit sucked.

Intelligence

A sense of self-worth divorced from social expectations.

better bait

>Oxygen

You don't have to beg, the internet is full of naked women that you can find on your own.

None of that shit matters when you're having endless fun and bliss between the legs of a beautiful woman.

How many themed decks are there in Yugioh so far? For example, Battlin Boxer, Ice Barrier, Twilight Ninja, etc.

>Unless you stop breathing when you're close to busting on the chick die and are unable to finish the job.

A lot

post deck

>None of that shit matters
I stopped reading there into the trash it goes.

If you really are a "pussy raider", you have to known that is not a big deal.

>Sexodia

"You win the duel."

HAHAHA
no...

Just in case you're getting bodied.

Literally both of your photos have the name of the card as it's img name faggot

lying nigger

That shit has to be banned.

I was talking about the effect.

I've spent a long time perfecting and tweaking the deck. Do you honestly think I will just give it away to some scrub?

>Actually had this card
>mfw very rarely lost because I'd either win, or have cards that self damage me enough to if needed self nuke both of us with that card

It's pretty fucking card

These fucks and their X and Z counterparts were broken. They had good attack and defence stats and could combine/fuse with each other without polymerization and be able to destroy any magic, trap, monster on your opponents side of the field as long as your discarded one card from your hand. God help whoever you were facing if you got all three of them to fuse.

At $30 a pop and $100 for a set, this nigger is supreme. Not even fucking lying.

XYZ and their fusions have always been, are, and always will be garbage simply because they take a shit ton of resources/turns to get out and have literally no protection save for their basic ass ATK.

You only need two of them to completely through you opponent off. Just two turns and you can start destroying whatever the fuck you want on their side of the field and then attack without a care in the world. It's when you get all three that it's pretty much over.

combo that with monster reborn.
>endless loop

This was probably my favourite card in my deck

>Using three united we stands in a deck
>get two of them on one monster on the field with the field fuel

That card was fucking lit.

Maybe if this was 2005, that would be a good strategy.

Using this deck was the funniest shit.

>FLIP
>get monster reborn
>use monster reborn
>cant put MoF back into face down defense
>loop ended

>Allahu Akbar

Raigeki.

If we're being realistic right now, it's currently this fucker.

OP isn't counting out forbidden cards, so Pot of Greed would win, as posted.

Literally the best card, you fags need to step up on your deck game.