Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Foreman#The_Leaked_Scripts
twitter.com/thewhippasnappa/status/746283330900008961
vocaroo.com/i/s1U1O7b8c3H5
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7x2P-L3p262N1hab2hVQVZBWGM&usp=sharing
twitter.com/MartinShovel/status/748212778050162688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wonder what he'll do when he sees this thread, might make him re-evaluate his fucking life

In b4 monganon tries to turn this around by pretending Adam BTFO cats.

Adam calls Cats a bullshitter and cats can only call him names.

Adam has the sense to ignore it.

POTTERY

wen u turn up to set and the police are there

ORFORD SPOTS CATS WEAK BAIT IMMEDIATELY

what does that picture have to do with Doctor Who?

Nice one Adam! And I hope you reported him for abuse, too, and his account is erased!

Like clockwork, monganon dances to my tune and is reeeeeeeeeing like fuck :^)

It's about Orford stalking the cast of DW.

nothing, and it literally confirms it is cats who starts all these shitty generals, too
the boy is a total fool

it's about Orford calling cats a bullshitter and then cats bursts into tears, calls him names and runs away

Literally troll face.

oh god, imagine being served by THAT. and knowing that he spends all his free time stalking the cast of the show.

It's about monganon being triggered and reeeeeeing like fuck ;)

reported for threatening to stab someone

this guy spent like 2 hours writing twitter usernames into a card for pearl. he was like "retweet if you want a mention!!!" like, that's fucking NUTS

CASTING CALL FOR THE /who/ AUDIO PRODUCTION OF "Foreman"

1.01 'Nirvi'
The stirring introduction to the world of Foreman and the friendship of the Doctor & Nirvi that will live forever.
Read it here: doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Foreman#The_Leaked_Scripts

Character list:

>Nirvi Chandratreya, basically just imagine Claudia Boleyn
>The Doctor, basically just imagine Jazz Hands without the jazz hands
>Goggles, baddie scientist guy who is helping the Axons, wears goggles
>Alex Starling, Nirvi's mate and transgender non-companion
>Axons, beautiful gold people
>Axos, a huge fuckoff mass of orangey shit (appears in ep. 4)

Starting with Ep 1 seems like a sound plan so let's do that, if people want to do the rest we can.

Minor characters (multi-roling is encouraged where possible, the shittier the better)
Ep 1.
>Grace Butterworth, an 'oldish white woman' who gives lectures
>Dozy, a male student who behaves rudely in a lecture on Women's Suffrage
>Excited Girl & Excited Boy, random students Nirvi overhears talking about the new alien drug thing
>Chris, a 'well-sculpted white boy' who Nirvi finds in Alex's room
Ep 2.
>Pharmacist, a pharmacist who supplies Alex's prescription
Ep 3.
>First Student and Second Student, who the Doctor finds high and experiencing 'extreme cognition' from the effects of the Axon's voodoo shit
>Ravers, people at the rave spouting super-intelligent DRUG TALK
Ep 4.
>UNIT Corporal, is present in one short scene that doesn't seem to have any importance but might be some sort of teaser.
>Bookish Man (Andrew Westfield), bookish, likes coffee. Has 2 lines in this story.
>Unit Guardsmen 1 and 2, 1 line each.
Ep 4 postcredits
>White & Black Guardians

If you want to voice a character, literally just say so and then put on your best Big Finish voice. If you want to vocaroo your shit, upload it by any other means or just email it to [email protected], any method is fine and time/quality is of no importance.

Jesus Christ he must be insufferable in real life. His Twitter is already AIDS.

so you have picked a new victim
what a shower of sociopathic little boys you are

I dread to imagine. His friends must all be on a similar level to him, that of a 4 year old

>Doctor Who club at my college
>mostly fat girls who lusted after Matt Smith and cosplayed/wished they were River Song
>whine that they hate Peter, he's 'too old and not cute and mean' and want Matt back
>continuing hating Peter for his first two seasons being total cunts every time he's brought up
>They watch Husbands of River Song because River is back and they only care about the romance crap
>Now pretend they always loved Peter and say he's great
>still only ever discuss River and think she should be his companion full time

Fucking disgusting plebs.

twitter.com/thewhippasnappa/status/746283330900008961

He's not wrong. Political ignorance is what the elites want and should be shunned.

That post was obviously a joke Jesus Christ this is all banter here. He's a fan of the show albeit an obsessive one but I'd never do anything to him. I don't even live in the UK and I don't even know his name. It was just a joke because his smile just looks like the Joker's. Christ.

>I met the artist once, she's an utter cunt.
She totally is
she said "burn in hell" to someone who pointed out that Doctor being a little girl was a joke

this guy must be trying to beat Adam in the 'meeting the cast' count

What do people get out of meeting a cast member more than once?
Surely having more than one picture/autograph is just futile.

man, those scripts are bad

>SENSATIONS OF THE PASSAGE OF TIME.

what is that even supposed to mean? Does Jack want the director to literally display the passage of time or does he want it to be a voice over or something?
i'm reading a bit through the scripts and then send in a voice clip.

In the case of Josh, to claim he's "best buddies" and to show off to people. Same for Adam, probably, as well as getting more stuff for his wankbank.

We get it guys, stop now. The guy doesn't deserve that much hate.

someone hasn't seen his twitter activity

that would actually be pretty sweet if those were actual names and signatures. The way it is now it looks kind of loveless

I don't envy whoever ends up having to direct these, if indeed it ever gets off the ground for real. So many of Jack's directions are wank.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Josh! (Or one of the other 4 members of his childish gang. Maybe that Tom kid, or Beth, or whoever.)

Yeah, the "all these different people love you" part is subordinated in favour of the "I spent all this time writing out words I could have typed" part.

but they can't do Adam any more m8 so they have picked a new person to hate

yup. guy basically sat on the floor (there's a photo somewhere) for 2 hours writing it out. clearly nothing better to do with his life.

He works at the DW Experience

>they can't do Adam any more m8
Did I miss something with Adam? What happened?

HE is an experience

>says a guy on Sup Forums hating on a stranger

Did you experiment with him?

sat in the comfort of my own room whilst watching a film, after a day at work, yep, that's me. Meanwhile this uni scab just sat on a fucking pavement writing strange words into a card for a girl he stalks!

He spotted cats shitposting him on twitter in 3 mins and laughed in his face.
then Cats called him a name and ran away in tears

>a day at work
>he means wanking and lying on the internet

yes well I wasn't going to admit to that now was I YOU FOOL. either way, at least I'm not thewhippasnappa

Yes I have I'm but I don't think he deserves any of that. Seriously, you should stop this is enough.

I'm not either of them. But he's just a kid, he's got work and he's just a passionate fan. He doesn't deserve all of this, Adam is straight up crazy but this guy is just a passionate kid. Just let him be before this goes too far.

Have to agree, Adam is funny but /who/ has failed to make me give a fuck about whoeever this is.

Can we just agree that anyone who incessantly turns up to set over the age of 12 is an autistic moron with no prospects and move on?

good shout. apart from adam. he's a mental case of the highest order who needs to be stopped

Frenchanon here, I voiced the two gardians, here's the result :
vocaroo.com/i/s1U1O7b8c3H5
I'm emailing it to the right adress right now.

Might do more voicework tomorrow, it's almost 1 am here and I haven't slept well in days.

adam actually comes off as the more mature one kek

In Adam's case yeah and it's pretty pathetic but the other guy actually works so it's just a hobby, I guess. We all had a good laugh about him now let's move on before someone goes a step too far.

Well yeah, who expected cats to be mature? He still BTFO Adam.

Glorious. Much appreciated.

in what way? adam spotted his shit right away.
cats last remark is just pathetic.

Looks like she memed you good

Thanks.

Do we need someone to add the sound effects from the script ? Or can we just do without them ?

hi josh

Fuck offerino Satan

Hi Satan. Fuck off I'm not Josh, like I said he's just a kid, we laughed about his obsession but that's it we must not go any further than this, he's just a kid. We should move on now.

Sound effects could potentially be very funny.
Leaving it open to anyone who wants to contribute seems like the best idea. Whether someone wants to supply actual sound effects or record themselves making mouth noises.

We'll definitely include them, that's part of the fun. Doing this properly with music and sound is half the fun. (We'll probably just use stock sounds desu.) I'm more interested in whether we'll be following the script exactly or sneaking in maymays.

I definitely want someone to voice over "pew-pew"-sounds when lasers are being shot

It's ok

>Previously missing episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6 of Enemy of the World were recovered in 2013, alongside episodes 2, 4, 5, and 6 of Web of Fear, two stories from the fifth Season of Doctor Who, originally screened in 1967/8. The films had been found gathering dust in a store room at a television relay station in Nigeria.

>These finds completed the two stories, with the exception of Episode Three of The Web of Fear, an important episode in the history of the series as it introduces the character of the Brigadier. At the time it was claimed that this episode was not located with the other finds. The third episode was reconstructed by the BBC Doctor Who Restoration Team, for the DVD release of the story.

>However, speaking at the Pandorica 2015 convention, being held in Bristol this weekend, Philip Morris announced that when he initially located the episodes, episode 3 was indeed part of the collection.

>The negotiations for the return of the episodes took over six months, and when the episodes were finally returned to the UK, episode three had vanished. Morris said he believed that after word of the find leaked out an offer was made to a member of staff at the Nigerian station, and that the episode had been sold to a private collector.

How can we find this fuckface private collector and kill him?

>I must buy a brain and stop saying shit I don't even mean because I'm angry.
Did I miss something? Who got angry?

Good luck in your endeavor.

You'll never find me, mate.

What? What happened?

So people can see where we're at, I'm gonna put everything people send in onto this google drive. It's all arranged in neat folders, look. Editing isn't enabled in case people try to fuck around so if you want shit added, send to the email address.

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7x2P-L3p262N1hab2hVQVZBWGM&usp=sharing

Currently on:
Script narration for pages 1-4 of Ep 1
Frenchanon's Black Guardian recording for Ep 4
Cloister going pew pew

Also has the Nirvi scripts and the series bible.

I'll record something later tonight.

>twitter.com/MartinShovel/status/748212778050162688

Pearl Mackie retweeted this.

Nice to see she's a total regressive leftist.

Goodbye user. We'll miss you.

That'll work.

"regressive" means not liking Boris now?
>alt right buzzword
>having any coherent meaning
>2016

what is happening lmao

Why did you do it you piece of shit hoarder?! Why won't you let everyone see the Brig's first appearance? You are practically spitting on Nicholas Courtney's grave!

I hate you so much.

>so if you want shit added, send to the email address.
*Or just post it in-thread, whatever works for you, make sure I can find your post by search though.

>Replying to Gareth

>tfw about to finish my full rewatch of the classic series
Honestly I'm just glad it went out on such a high note. It's a shame it was cancelled but it had to end some time and it was never going to happen naturally, at least it ended with a great story. I hope NuWho can be as lucky after it's devastated by the Chibnall era.

Don't be silly user. NuWho will become worse than ever under Chibnall, but it will be the kind of worse that people slavishly eat up, and the show will rocket back into national awareness, becoming once more a beloved institution of Britishness even as everyone who actually likes Doctor Who commits suicide.

series 11 is phucking awful so far
bring back moffat
bring back capaldi
bring back pearl
bring back fucking matt lucas this is shit

It will be a romp every week. No serious or hard to follow plotlines, which is exactly what the show needs right now. It will grasp public attention again.

>It will be a romp every week. No serious or hard to follow plotlines
I don't know why you think this, Chibnall may have written a couple of 'romp'y episodes but his other Doctor Who work consists of things like The Hungry Earth and 42, and his biggest claim to fame is an elaborate crime mystery drama about the death of a young boy.

yeah but the BBC recognise that the show is failing due to Moffat's incessant habit of writing 'dark' and convoluted plots which the general audience don't follow.
They'll want to return it to the tones of the Tennant era, which was mostly action/adventure every week

>Ever had a threesome, user?

>4 Chibnall turds a series
doctor who will die

>'dark' and convoluted plots which the general audience don't follow.
You mean that thing he hasn't done since 2011?

There's still hope user. He's express consideration of a writers' room, which might destroy individuality but it will at least mitigate his shitness. Pray he goes for it.

Although desu, the idea of coming up with a Doctor Who story with a big group of people sounds like shitloads of fun.

Really? What about the S9 opener which centered around the morality of murdering a child who would later become a universal war criminal?
Or Heaven Sent, where The Doctor is encased in a torture prison for billions of years being followed round by a corpse. Contrast that to the openings/finales of the RTD era. Partners in Crime/Journeys End for example

For better or worse S10 is looking much more lighter than S8/9. Probably to transition into Chibnall I guess.

>Probably to transition into Chibnall I guess
Sounds about right