>not smart enough to make a difference
>not dumb enough to know better
>perfect score on ASVAB
>surrounded by morons
>nothing will make my life better
>Family barely talks to each other
>we all die anyways
>my intelligence lies in complex situational awareness
>why should I continue to live knowing I'm not smart enough to solve complex theories but smart enough to let the average person piss me off with their idiocy
>graduated with a 3.8 GPA and literally never did a day of homework or studied (like EVER)
>started a business then realized the only way to get ahead was to do illegal business
>literally bored every day of my life

Why shouldn't I kill myself? This life is boring. I love my dog. And my GF is.....just there... She has a doctorate, but even she is not very bright. I am so bored. I drink vodka and think about killing myself just to end it. The will to live exists, but why not just shut that biological faggot up and go kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

sfxworks.net/wordpress/2016/12/05/bitcoin-litecoin-mining-how-to-what-you-should-know/
erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_neurotoxicity1.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you're a pussy who won't amount to much.

>I'm so fucking brilliant and everyone else is dumb
Sure sure. You're a fucking genius and I totally believe some random anonymous faggot.
>my life so shitty
Nobody here cares. Even if they did they can't make your life better. If your life is so bad then YOU need to change your life. Go live somewhere else. Go do something else for a living. Get new/better friends.

Now gtfo.

That's EXACTLY my point. 99.9999999999% of us will be literally NOTHING in the grand scheme of things.... Why don't we end it????

At least go knock some people up so you pass on your problems.

Yes you should really just do it

Welcome to the almost genius club pal.
There's only 2 choices, either you kill yourself or continue living knowing the absurdism of your existence

lol evangelista santos

Then stop begging for attention on Sup Forums and go fucking do it, faggot.

DO IT, FAGGOT.

This

>been through literally 20 jobs in 8 years
>started my own business, still feel the same
>moved through 8 states in 10 years, same feeling
>all new friends and it's still the same
I can tell you are an average person from this response. I have done all of that and come back to to the same conclusion.

>almost genius club
Literal autism.

you can make a difference. have as many kids as possible with as many partners as possible. seed the gene pool as much as possible. nurture the worthy ones and at least spend some time with the unworthy ones cause, well you never know, they can surprise you.

then you can kill yourself.

Also, most people can't understand you and will see you as
>le edgy faggot everything is meaningless xD

>knowing the absurdism of your existence
1. "absurdism" isn't a word.
2. Even if it were it's not a word that fits here or conveys what you seem to have meant to convey.
3. Use a spell checker next time.
4. Spotted the illiterate retard.

Pick up a hobby. Who cares about success anyways. It's overrated. Do whatever the fuck you want

you're not as clever as you think you are. That is a fact

>modify cars as a hobby
>do python programming as literally a hobby
>do podcasts as a hobby
>still dead inside

come on boi

>sat scores
>real IQ test
>ASVAB
>and school testing
say otherwise. I KNOW I am smarter than average because my parents never let it go. We weren't wealthy enough to get into politics, I'm not smart enough to solve current scientific problems, not dumb enough to know better. I am literally just smarter than average, but too stupid to be useful.

>been through literally 20 jobs in 8 years
Sounds like you're a shit worker and/or your co-workers can't stand to be around you. This says more about you than about the world.
>started my own business, still feel the same
You're reinforcing my opinion that it's you that's an asshole who just won't shut the fuck up and calm down and keeps making other people deal with your bullshit-- kind of like how you're doing with this thread.
>moved through 8 states in 10 years, same feeling
Again, sounds like you keep fucking shit up and then migrating to greener pastures like a locust. Also, you keep mentioning this "feeling" without saying what "it" is-- which tells me that you're really just trying to manipulate us into giving you attention. And that, in turn, tells me that you're a psychopathic asshole.
>all new friends and it's still the same
Protip, psychopath, other people aren't here just for your amusement or to make you feel better about yourself and your life. We've got other fucking shit to do.
>I can tell you are an average person from this response
Sure sure, you're such a fucking ubermensch. How can us lowly dweebs understand the true profundity of what a mental giant like you has to deal with?

Fuck. Off.

Nice.

>mommy tells me I'm smart
>so it must be true

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

If situational awareness is your thing, maybe you should join the military. Do something adversarial.

Congratulations, you sir are the king faggot. I too hate my life, suffer from above average intelligence, and associate with morons. Welcome to life, everyone you've ever met, or will meet thinks the exact same way you do, and hates life itself. Kill your self

Honestly you are not as smart as you think you are just full of retard angst. You sound like the kid who sits in the back of a classroom and judges people. Please kill yourself so there is 0 chance for your extra chromosomes to spread

You are clearly a stupid person with at best a high school understanding of the human psyche.

>There's only 2 choices, either you kill yourself or continue living knowing the [intentionally ridiculous or bizarre behavior or character] of your existence
Naw.
>There's only 2 choices, either you kill yourself or continue living knowing the [belief that human beings exist in a purposeless chaotic universe] of your existence
Closer.

Anyway, an *ism is a belief system. Try using standard English to communicate.

An ad hominem? Great come back, genius.

>started a business then realized the only way to get ahead was to do illegal business
What a stupid retard you are.

I did after college. SOOOOOO many stupid people. I left after 2 years. I was in the JAG unit. That was, specifically, the time I realized that most people are absolute morons.

Bro overpopulation i gon be a huge issue, so if you wanna kill yourself do it phaggot

If not do some drugs bro see how fun life can get

I don't believe IQ is the be-all end-all it's made out to be. Why do you feel dead inside? What difference does it make whether you make a difference in this world?

>he thinks a hugely profitable business will exist without illegal funds or government interference
LOL, oh child.

I do mushrooms every other month :(

what kind of cars do you work on?

Please blow up a popo station b4 u do it.

If you don't make a difference then you are literally just buying time until you waste away.... Why not end it on your own terms?

Nissan, Infiniti, Honda, Porsche, Mercedes etc. I opened a performance shop a few years ago.

More than mushrooms once a month

Get on some MDMA, do MDMA while on mushys

Life is fun just push urself to ur mental limit before kys

>not smart enough to make a difference
>not dumb enough to know better

oh my god I think of the same thing constantly and im a meere 114 (or 127, I did the test twice and 127 was the first's result)
stop fucking whining, if you are not doing anything big its because you dont want to

>why should I continue to live knowing I'm not smart enough to solve complex theories but smart enough to let the average person piss me off with their idiocy
convince yourself you are not smart
I mean, you arent smart enough to make a difference so youre not really smart
thats what I do, and thats how I can endure living a normie life with no big accomplishments
plus, those things are overrated

>The will to live exists, but why not just shut that biological faggot up and go kill myself?
why kill yourself? there is so many things worth living for, like drugs
if you are so sad that youd kill yourself stay drunk and high for the rest of your life
plus you could try lsd wich cures depression
because you have depression

this

You.... You may be smart enough to talk to. A girl I used to be FWB with, asked me to cum in her. I would pull out. But maybe I should get a bunch of whores pregnant.

Because then it's the end. There is nothing after that. Nothing. No good, no bad, no laughter, no pain. If you don't find that to be the utmost boring thing, well then I guess you aren't that smart. Try doing something purposely stupid for a change instead of thinking yourself so high and mighty. Sure, you're smarter than many, but your just as mortal as they are. I'm not religious, but have you ever read Ecclesiastes? If nothing matters, have fun with. Don't end it just yet.

your obviously not smart enough to realize theres no point in feeling bad about your situation

It's not boring nor entertaining. It's nothing. There is no thought in the afterlife. There is nothingness. I won't have rational, intelligence, feelings etc. It's just the end.

I'm in my 30's. I've fucked dozens of women, done a ton of drugs, traveled the world. It changed nothing. We all die.... Why not end it on out own terms instead of wasting away?

how can you call yourself smart when you say retarded shit like that has to be you being sad and a faggot

is the lives that make a difference the only one that are worth living or is it that you, being aware of this truth is what makes you want to kill yourself?

I am interested in this as well do you have other ideas user? I was thinking paint ball or boxing or something but those things are difficult, niche, and expensive. Something physical would be great.

Why is the life that makes no difference worth living? Because you are scared to end it? Because you have an innate feeling to live?

>I only talk to smart people
see thats your problem, you are a kid that has been told he is smart one too many times
grow up
if you were smart youd realize you are just a moody kid going through a phase, its the hormones
write some lyrics, wait for it to go away

>kid
>in my 30's
>I've talked to all walks of life
>some smart people are shit, some are good
>some idiots are shit, some are good
>it's still irrelevant
>Sup Forums has been around since I was in HS

Femanon detected.

idk what situational awareness is but fps shooters maybe?
it takes a lot of focus and quick decisions
how old are you?

also does pot make you smarter? I feel like it does make me way more creative and faster when playing vidya

Why not leave a legacy and write a book about your adventures? Also, surely, there are things you haven't experienced yet.

I've been there, user. Existential angst is always lurking, but as long as we live, why not give life a chance? What if immortality through AI is around the corner?

You should. Youre an aspy fag who is a mental drain on everyone around you.

'absurdity' would have been a better word choice.

Why not continue? Misery is immaterial and shallow really. Why not see how it turns out?

You sound like an arrogant prick OP, go for it.

>Why is the life that makes no difference worth living? Because you are scared to end it? Because you have an innate feeling to live?
no nigger, because I jack off and feel happy
thats it

for as long as I can feel happy I will not kill myself
I know that feeling down is a part of life but I realized that even then there are things that I enjoy
I fight my brain when he tells me he is sad and I cum all over my depression

that philosophic bullshit is fucking retarded and only works when you put a "technically" behind it

jesus christ fucking humblebrag over here. kill yourself. no really. nobody will ever like you. you stink, you're trash. a waste of air. your dad shouldn't have pushed you back up into your mom when you ran down her leg.

Paint ball is loads fun. It all depends on how much the people you play with are into it. Look for local groups online.

Boxing, maybe mma? And once your bored with that, try passing on your knowledge and experience for the next generation.

>facts about a person make me mad

FUCKING LIVESTREAM BEING AN HERO YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!

Try using the right side of your brain. Find balance. Find God.

>trust me im smart
but you keep saying retarded shit

you can control how much you care about shit, man up and realize you are just being moody
if you were smart youd know depression is a thing that exists

you know someone is smart when they dont use the word smart to describe themselves
grow up

this

Ya that's true I remember playing vanilla team fortress 2 was pretty satisfying actually. I'm like 30 though and video games aren't as fun any more/ don't hold my attention. Like something physical where I have to dominate would be cool. I have major anxiety/depression issues so I can't even smell pot smoke or it will fuck me up

If you are so smart, why you haven't done something about it? learn about life, self, meaning. Be open. You are not truly smart if you don't try different things you fag.

If you love an animal, you're dumb.

why would you end it????
thats literally retarded

Ill try to explain in a way you can understand
you have an apple but you wanted a banana
so you throw the apple
you starve

Bait thread and everyone fall for it, wtf.

Make your dog your GF and you will become happy.

Genius Is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration.

If you think you're not smart enough you're just going to prove yourself right. Also IQ tests are hardly a barometer for potential. And your IQ generally decreases with age, so claiming an IQ from years ago is worth nothing.

Well, if you're not smart enough to know why you should live then maybe evolution did make a mistake with you and you should end it . A shame really, since most of the retards in the world seem to be worthy of survival and procreation.

It's entertaining, whether real or not.

>>started a business then realized the only way to get ahead was to do illegal business

Figured out the secret to success.
Wants to kill himself.
WTF?

kekek! I.q 156 and a GPA of 3.8!!! OP is full of shit. I.q. 145 here. my GPA was 4.3. some homework (mainly essays), no studying.

no, you're a pretentious, annoying twat. this is coming from someone who scored 99th percentile on the MCAT and who is coasting through med school barely trying.

if you were truly intelligent, you'd realize that this brief window into existence you have is the only thing that will ever be. you can spend it whining about how "woe is me, i'm so smart, nobody understands me," or you can shut the fuck up and try to make the best of it. if you really think that everyone in the world is boring and menial, it's because YOU'RE boring. it's because the only thing you have going on is this overblown idea of yourself as a mental god, and nobody's buying that bullshit.

anyone with true intelligence knows they're never going to be the smartest person around, and knows they always have a lot to learn from others. they don't whine and complain about how smart they are. they don't post cringey complaints on laotian knitting forums about it, either.

basically, you're a narcissistic, boring, annoying pile of shit who's so wrapped up in the idea of his own 'genius' that you can't even figure out a basic concept like how to enjoy life. so actually, you're kind of a moron, and you probably should kill yourself. you're not contributing to the world like you are now, and you probably never will.

Do this
sfxworks.net/wordpress/2016/12/05/bitcoin-litecoin-mining-how-to-what-you-should-know/

Master quantum mechanics/time travel
Master biology
Make all humans immortal blah blah
Travel back in time and use your connections to get me a good job in this area so I don't have to walk to work and back in the future

OP although my IQ and GPA are only 127 & 3.6 I completely understand how you feel. There's no point in your existence in the world. I really feel like the point in life is just to... enjoy yourself. I find it hard to enjoy myself now. Everything gets boring. I don't understand how people can continue living when they do the same shit day to day like robots.

I'm with you OP. Where do you live?

fucking kek

Because dogs exist. Do you like dogs? I like dogs. Dogs are plenty good reason to live for me.

go win a dota 2 championship faggot

>tested iq of 157
>can't think of a reason to live

You are probably one of the dumbest fucking people I have ever seen if with (assuming OP isn't lying) such a high innate mental computational ability you can't think up a fucking reason to live.

The autistic shit you're spewing is the kind of stuff edgy teenagers say. Even most nihilists aren't as edgy as you.

Believe me, they're more pissed off by your insufferable self important I'm-so-smart-even-though-I've-achieved-literally-nothing faggotry and condescension than you are with them.

Go study something or do literally anything before coming here to whine "oh I do nothing and I'm bored because I do nothing what should I do Sup Forums I think I'm going to kill myself because I have an IQ of 157 and I literally can not see any solution to my problem".

tf2 is fucking great at that
I love getting high and playing tf2
I dont know what is it that I do different but Im like x10 more "efficient"
especially with weird classes like demo or spy

I too had anxiety and depression, but I also have ADHD and it did wonders for my attention while playing vidya (exclusively)
playing sniper high its a fucking trip, I pull off shit I didnt even know I could pull off

pills cured my anxiety to the point I didnt need them anymore, couldnt be happier tbh
LSD helped a lot too
look up microdosing

I feel like Immortality might be a bad thing.

simple go to battle, sign up with the army

If you think of the world as bad, it`s bad,

if you think of the world as good, it`s good.

>>Says he has an IQ of 157 and is in MENSA
>>Still has a GF
WTF?

>flooding your brain with serotonin then taking a neurotoxic serotonin reuptake inhibitor
Enjoy your lifelong brain damage from single digit uses faggot

this
/thread

>this meme
nigger, you dont want to die and no one else does
if you could prolong your life youd do it in a heartbeat like the rest of the fucking world, regardless of what they say

But the world is both good and bad user

i am in a pretty close spot user

I agree. Sex with animals is fun especially in an orgy setting.

Why?
We've gotten to 8 billion with a man lifespan of 60-70 years. What could possibly go wrong if we all were immortal?

>hippyflipping always causes serotonin syndrome
it doesnt

>thinking serotonin syndrome is the way MDMA is neurotoxic
it isn't
erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_neurotoxicity1.shtml