How is you're country (or in the case of new worlders you're muh heritage) portrayed in Age of Empires 2?

How is you're country (or in the case of new worlders you're muh heritage) portrayed in Age of Empires 2?

The celts get faster movement, better wood gathering, and can grab lots of sheep.

why china doesn't get printing press when it invented the printing press

the printing press doesn't count when it makes moon runes

> Celts refers to Wales and Scotland in the game
Ass blasted niggers will atrack this

Faster builders, overpowered cannon galleons, perfect unique units for hit and run tactics, cheap blacksmith and an ample tech tree. The only downside is that the archer cannot be upgraded, but that's nothing.

AoE III Wars of Liberty (mod) has more Civs Sup Forums can relate to.

Oh that looks interesting.

Is there an online population?

The Britons are pretty shit 2bh, the only thing they're really good at is archery. Goths are the master civilisation.

WE WUZ EXPANSION N SHIET
Nowadays I prefer Empire TW mod with Mexico tho

>Slavs fought the Byzantines, Teutons, Vikings, Mongols
>counts for half of europe
>not in game

But don't worry, they added the Huns which only lasted for a couple years and aren't even correct for the Medieval period.

Forgotten Empires expansion, mate.

>there will never be a Canadian Civ

It's not

But it didn't

>Civ

Muh heritage = Wales, Ireland, Scotland, Dutch, German, English and English again

I'm a fucking mutt. I'm just American so I guess I'm not really represented. They should retroactively include America as a medieval kingdom in these types of games

Aztecs and Mayans built barracks that looked european...

I mean what do you expect, them to make custom models?

that was crap. I stick to the roginal aoe with the conquerors

That's incredibly stupid

it did

"medieval" america would be boring as there were almost no complex civilizations there

We are throwing axes at people face and charging with knights and cavalry, so I can't complain. I think we had farms and castles bonus too, though I forgot which bonus it was.
From what I remember it was a good civilization, but nowhere from top tier. I have no idea what changed in the HD remake.

france is top tier ez modo

free full farm research and cheaper castles

Nice digits

Those are Eastern Slavs. Basically Russians. Polish/Slovak ( Western Slavs ) were left out.

It was a joke you fucking simpletons. I don't sincerely believe that they should include the United States in settings that take place during the medieval era.

You mean in the HD Ed or in the original? I've only played the original and that was almost a decades ago that I last played it.

Muh heritage = Italians

Wasn't added until the lost civilizations expansion. Though I don't know how considering the renaissance started there.
>Che cazzo?

I don't think there's a civ for Aleut.

When's Vic3 coming out?

>Vic3
As Victoria 3? I haven't checked Paradox news for almost a year now, I did not even tried Stellaris or HoI 4.

>No abos
Back to Dota I guess

you aren't missing out

if they fuck up victoria 3 grand strategy is dead

even if they dont fuck it up it will end up costing 200 bucks

>if they fuck up victoria 3 grand strategy is dead

I'm pretty sure CK2 and EU4 are still selling and played by many. I don't know how well Stellaris and HoI4 sold, though. HoI 4, from what I've seen was quite good in its game mechanics (compared to the 3rd opus) but needed a lot of fix and balances.
I always wanted them to make a EU Rome 2, but instead they decided to make fun of Rome fan.

The Magyars are a Central European civilization featured in the Age of Empires II HD: The Forgotten expansion. They are a cavalry civilization based on Medieval Hungary.

Forging, Iron Casting, Blast Furnace free (requires Blacksmith)
Scout Cavalry, Light Cavalry, Hussar cost -10%
Villagers kill Wild Animals in one strike
Team Bonus: Foot archers +2 LOS

nice tBH