Hot takes/unpopular opinions

Get it off your chest, Sup Forums.
>Make Believe isn't nearly as bad as everyone says it is. In fact, other than Beverly Hills and My Best Friend, it's pretty solid. The Green Album is almost as bad as Raditude, tho.

Green is just boring. Make Believe and Raditude are actively bad. Maladroit is the king of boring Weezer albums though.

>Maladroit is the king of boring Weezer albums though.
Wow nigga

father john misty will save indie music

There are only 20 good rock/metal/punk albums, ever.

Breaks > house > techno > garage

I love that album

A Trick of the Tail is the best Genesis album and Entangled is the best Genesis song

this is pinkerton tier next to raditude

The Path of Totality is Korns 2nd best album after the self-titled.

i mean, all korn albums after the s/t are total shit, but Get Up is genuinely one of the worst songs i've ever heard. Narcissistic Cannibal wasn't totally awfutho

IDK guys even talking about Weezer albums between Pinkerton and EWBAITE bores me, let alone listening to them.

They had a handful of listenable pop rock choons like Island in the Sun, Burndt Jamb, Perfect Situation... but overall it's just really bad. I'm still amazed at how good White and the good half of EWBAITE are. Genuinely didn't think they'd ever recover and I have no idea how I even convinced myself to listen to the latter because I swore I'd never listen to another album of theirs back when Raditude dropped

but over 100 interesting hip hop albums right?

No, memerap is shit

:^)

I agree on Maladroit. It just doesn't hold my attention at all
I actually really like Green in small doses. The songs have pretty fun hooks and are short enough. I understand anyone who doesn't care for it though. There's not much to it even for a pop rock album

>The King of Limbs isn't as bad as many say it is as an EP
>The Powers That B is better than The Money Store

i don't like the middle east
any of their stuff
their voices are too whiny and " look at me im being sentimental :( "

despite liking garage rock, psyche, punk, whatever, i DO NOT like king gizzard. the vocals are annoying, all the songs are super samey, i don't know, doesn't worth for me.

despite liking VS, Signals, Calls and Marches sucks.

i genuinely don't get what everyone likes so much about The Replacements. Sorry Ma is all right, and Hootenany has really strong parts, but Let It Be is waaay too poppy all over the place.

most dream pop is a total snorefest

Talking Heads 77 > Remain in Light

i don't like the clash

Amnesty (I) > CC (III)

>Let It Be is waaay too poppy all over the place

one of the most retarded criticisms of a band i've ever read. you literally just complained that a power pop band is too poppy.

Steven Wilson is the best rock artist working today

so listening to them chronologically, i liked that in Sorry Ma they were basically (as Bob Mould put it) "a really fast, sloppy bar band."

then, i heard their poppier effort. and i didnt like it.

besides, the production is WAAAaaaAAAAy too 80s (holy shit chorus and reverb all over the place wtf) shits dated as fuck.

king gizzard are a joke band. it's comedy music. i'm cool with people liking it because it IS funny, but i think a lot of people like it without realizing that

also, who told you they were power pop??

he certainly has an impressive back catalogue, i'm not so hot on the recent direction of his solo stuff tho. feels more regressive, i was really hoping he'd explore the sound he had going on insurgentes

yeah, joke band or not, speaking strictly about the music, i find the vocal lines (and the way they are A. often distorted B. usually singing along to a guitar line) really unpleasant

literally if they changed that i'd be more ok with it

>wikipedia