Give me the strangest or dankest pictures you have that could inspire poetry. I'm here to write poems from random shit...

Give me the strangest or dankest pictures you have that could inspire poetry. I'm here to write poems from random shit, hook me up.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Smjw9JVktdk
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucigenia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's a bit of my art.

What kind of poetry is it? Is it rhyming? Does it tell a story? Is it a sonnet, a quatrain, or perhaps a diamante? Is it about a particular person?

this should do

also you should read "the star treader and other poems" on a more or less unrelated note

It's not for any particular reason, I'm just bored. Doesn't always rhyme.

She dropped the table saw.
It fell to the tile floor, cold and wet like her hair.
Wet from the constant leak, the stream from the weak side. Removing the brain no blood ran down,
bloodless,
with a groan, she wrenched her mind out.
Thud. She hit the floor as I looked in her bloodless head, then I let my gaze hover to the tub.
Another one.
Some cut, some tore, never realizing they would gut their core.
Silence. Naught but the drip of a leak, from
a crack on the weak
side. One of them fought. Why do I do it?
No reason.

I'm riding, riding away. The lab behind me,
the endless road before me. I'm hiding my day,
sticking it in my pocket for later. Surely,
truely, you could see through my chest.
The cube bearing a crest of 4 triangles and
a hypersigil. truly my soul is fickle and cold,
so I ride in the cool sun and the cold air
in my hair, blood on the wind and a war drum in my heart.
Lay overs from halcyon days of bloodlust and
cannibalism. Brainwaves registered by the flux
at the center of my core and pain deep in my heart.
So it goes.

>the star treader and other poems
I'll look into it

KILL IT WITH FIRE
also
DOGGO!
DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO

I think "Indoor seating area" is the new "Store fronts" for captcha

how big must my balls be

I fucking dare you

I ran out of olive juice again. I asked papa johns to
maybe empty their lexans or catch tray pans.
If only their olives came in cans and not
bags but at least there is juice within and not without.
Maybe I should rob a store or fifty and take their jars of
assorted olives, kalamata, castelvetrano, cerignola...
Why the fuck am I thinking about olives?!
How can I kill that which lives for some juice from
a weird ass plant? That's it, I'm done. I just can't.

I had to laugh at this.
It's not even disturbing. Just ridiculous.

>llec eht fo esuoh rewop eht si airdnohcotim

That's a quite a picture

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Smjw9JVktdk

what about a haunted picture

I cannot fucking believe it. I told them,
"stop trying to fuck my eyes!"
Today I woke up blind. I am livid,
I had dreams of vivid and painful
thrusting. Not sure how I didn't wake up to be honest.
I would admonish them, I would beat them and even
anger fuck them for revenge. But, fuck.
I don't have eyes anymore. I should have known when I woke to
"stupid whore". They really took my sleeping body and got it on.
I guess I'll be seeing the ocular surgeon.
Wait, fuck.

One ounce dried chopped wormwood

One tablespoon fennel or anise seeds
One tablespoon dried angelica root
One teaspoon dried hyssop leaves
One half teaspoon coriander seeds
One quarter teaspoon caraway seeds
One pinch cardomon pods
750 ml. 151 rum

Did you stare at it?

THEY KNOW THAT YOU HEAR ME IN YOUR MIND SPEAKING THE DARK WORDS TO UNDO THEM. THEY KNOW. THEY CAN BE UNDONE. DO YOU HEAR WHAT THEY SAY? IS THE SOUNDS OF THERE INNER THOUGHTS FILLING YOUR MIND? DO THEY WISH TO KEEP THERE SECRETS OR DO THEY SPREAD THEM WILLINGLY? THEY CAN BE UNDONE WITH A THOUGHT, AND THEY KNOW THIS!

damn

THEY KNOW THAT YOU HEAR ME IN YOUR MIND SPEAKING THE DARK WORDS TO UNDO THEM. THEY KNOW. THEY CAN BE UNDONE. DO YOU HEAR WHAT THEY SAY? IS THE SOUNDS OF THERE INNER THOUGHTS FILLING YOUR MIND? DO THEY WISH TO KEEP THERE SECRETS OR DO THEY SPREAD THEM WILLINGLY? THEY CAN BE UNDONE WITH A THOUGHT, AND THEY KNOW THIS!THEY KNOW THAT YOU HEAR ME IN YOUR MIND SPEAKING THE DARK WORDS TO UNDO THEM. THEY KNOW. THEY CAN BE UNDONE. DO YOU HEAR WHAT THEY SAY? IS THE SOUNDS OF THERE INNER THOUGHTS FILLING YOUR MIND? DO THEY WISH TO KEEP THERE SECRETS OR DO THEY SPREAD THEM WILLINGLY? THEY CAN BE UNDONE WITH A THOUGHT, AND THEY KNOW THIS!THEY KNOW THAT YOU HEAR ME IN YOUR MIND SPEAKING THE DARK WORDS TO UNDO THEM. THEY KNOW. THEY CAN BE UNDONE. DO YOU HEAR WHAT THEY SAY? IS THE SOUNDS OF THERE INNER THOUGHTS FILLING YOUR MIND? DO THEY WISH TO KEEP THERE SECRETS OR DO THEY SPREAD THEM WILLINGLY? THEY CAN BE UNDONE WITH A THOUGHT, AND THEY KNOW THIS!THEY KNOW THAT YOU HEAR ME IN YOUR MIND SPEAKING THE DARK WORDS TO UNDO THEM. THEY KNOW. THEY CAN BE UNDONE. DO YOU HEAR WHAT THEY SAY? IS THE SOUNDS OF THERE INNER THOUGHTS FILLING YOUR MIND? DO THEY WISH TO KEEP THERE SECRETS OR DO THEY SPREAD THEM WILLINGLY? THEY CAN BE UNDONE WITH A THOUGHT, AND THEY KNOW THIS!THEY KNOW THAT YOU HEAR ME IN YOUR MIND SPEAKING THE DARK WORDS TO UNDO THEM. THEY KNOW. THEY CAN BE UNDONE. DO YOU HEAR WHAT THEY SAY? IS THE SOUNDS OF THERE INNER THOUGHTS FILLING YOUR MIND? DO THEY WISH TO KEEP THERE SECRETS OR DO THEY SPREAD THEM WILLINGLY? THEY CAN BE UNDONE WITH A THOUGHT, AND THEY KNOW THIS!THEY KNOW THAT YOU HEAR ME IN YOUR MIND SPEAKING THE DARK WORDS TO UNDO THEM. THEY KNOW. THEY CAN BE UNDONE. DO YOU HEAR WHAT THEY SAY? IS THE SOUNDS OF THERE INNER THOUGHTS FILLING YOUR MIND? DO THEY WISH TO KEEP THERE SECRETS OR DO THEY SPREAD THEM WILLINGLY? THEY CAN BE UNDONE WITH A THOUGHT, AND THEY KNOW THIS!THEY KNOW THAT YOU HEAR ME IN YOUR MIND SPEAKING THE DARK WORDS TO UNDO THEM. THEY KNOW.

Yes I did

Snow on window, wife asleep
Into the hallway I quietly creep
My 9 year old angel lays in bed
The devils thoughts alive in her head
I sneak in and remove her clothes
Her breast and vagina lay exposed
I crawl on top like a could guy should
And inject her with my man sized wood
She lays there awake but like a cold fish
While my manhood fulfills its wish
I run on her nipples and work up a lather
And fill up my child with warm baby batter

let's not and leave it at that

The inspiration of kek upon you

Sounds like a hellova mix

Oh your diaper is filled with pee
But that is because i filled it with me
Pulling it down and blasting you right
Than closing it up for the rest o the night
And in the mroning when I go to change
The feeling I get is entirely strange
I rub my rod against your moist little cunny
And you laugh like its all so funny
But joy soon turns to fear as I rip into you
And entered where you do your number two
It feels like you are pooping in reverse
But im getting ready to let the dam burst
I lean over and tongue kiss your mouth
You respond as small pained whimpers come out
So here I am forcing my self deep into you
As I blast my cum into where you make toddler poo
I look down at you and breath in your perfection
Wow that was quick Ive got another erection

No

Just want to point out that the creature in OP post's picture actually existed.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucigenia