I need advice...

I need advice. I'm being blackmailed with intimate pictures and threatened that they will be sent to people i know if I don't comply. What do

tits or gtfo

hm, i suggest you join the estonian military

lol u sounds like a fag

First off elaborate.
Story time!

give more nudes to us so you can at least feel good in knowing that we didn't release the bigger amount of your nudes after you get tired of being his sex slave

Story OP? Then suggestions.

I came into contact with this female over Instagram and by my own ways as a male was tricked into sending pictures of dick, now I'm being blackmailed. Am considering slitting wrists

Remove the leverage by sending the pictures out yourself first

Tell the people he would send the nudes to suddenly all the leverage is gone.

Let them be sent.
Never reward terrorists or black mailers.

If this person does reveal it.
Make sure you reveal that the person planned to blackmail you.

You may be a whore but at least you can be trusted not to betray a friendship.

is your face in the picture with your dick?

pursue a career in real estate

Guess they're not simple nudes then - elaborate, then.

Just say it's not your dick lol, how hard is that?

Due to my extremely short memory and traumatized state as a whiny little faggot, I can't remember if there are pictures with face. I'm building ideas based off these suggestions

OP is a joke and is probably getting blackmailed for money he doesn't even have. No sympathy. Don't give this bitch a thing though

you aren't wrong, I am poor

Well you could always ask for proof. Im sure the faggot will provide an example of what its going to blackmail you with. If it doesn't have your face then just deny its even you and screenshot the entire convo of him trying to blackmail you. If it does have your face then you gotta man up, tell that fucking cunt to ram a cactus in its ass and watch to see if it will do it or not.

There is 100% proof, but I appreciate your humourous suggestion

so 100% proof as in you can definitely tell its you?

There's definitely proof but I don't know if you can tell it's me, and obviously they won't show me what they have now to keep the upper hand

Accept your fate, but take them down with you. You knew you could get caught when you did whatever they have on you.

Tell this bitch that if she releases the photos you will take her to court. Something tells me this bitch isn't familiar on privacy laws, tell her if she doesn't agree to fuck off you will call a lawyer and have her served within 24 hours. My threats to sue generally don't fail with people unfamiliar with the law. Let me know how that goes OP garuntee best bet aside from paying.

no not obviously, if they wont show you then you can just blow them off saying they don't have anything they will show you. the only reason they wouldn't is because it doesn't have your face in it and they know they don't have shit on you. Think fellow user. You are better than that!

police

Your solution is easy. Stop giving a fuck.

What's even the issue? Oh some people you know will see your nakedness. Oh noes. How could anyone live after that. You can only be blackmailed if you choose to be.

>You are better than that!
Given that it's probably a chick, I doubt it. For some reason they think blackmail will stop if they comply? Sure, give more nudes to the blackmailer to blackmail you with

Like Eric Cartman when he sucked butters dick lol

All these opinions are being put to good use

Why haven't you done this yet OP? Blackmail the bitch blackmailing you. Jesus so simple I do it all the time.

Go directly to the FBI. Seriously. They take blackmail/extortion very seriously.

Best advice here unless you want to deal with going to the cops/feds. If she doesn't know what you do/if you're poor or not, tell her you have a lawyer on retainer and are ready to sue.

I'm going to be mulling all this over when the bitch tries to contact me again

Still waiting on results OP.

Lol? Contacts you again? She wants money or she will publicly humiliate you. Or was it an empty threat?

Break his hands and feet, then retrieve your photos from him. Make sure he knows you're not someone to be fucked with. If you're a piece of shit who deserves to be blackmailed, then just shut up and accept what you deserve.

Kill them

this

dude, who cares if people see your cock?
The only reason anyone could blackmail you in this situation is soley because of your own embarrasment.
So fuck it.

Op, what makes you think it's a chick? Or that they're in the US (assuming you are)? What is the blackmail demand?

Oh and just food for thought, just saw results of a college sex survey, 60% of people had sent nudes. It's not like you'll be forever remembered as that freak who took a dick pic, just that you were the unfortunate chump who got blackmailed over it. Embarrassing but very survivable. Would be way diff if you were doing something unusually perverted in the pics, but dicks, or cocks, meh.