Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UqHcF74dDVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me

Yup

That's a solid 1

Make that 2

i have gender disphoria so no YAY SUICIDAL DEPRESSION

I haven't been really happy for a long time. You don't need to be happy to live, I know that now.

Happiest girl ever. Not long ago confessed my feelings to my best friend and it turned out well. I was afraid to do so, but I discovered he liked me as well and now we are dating :) I've liked him since we were both kids.

Me! I love life. Stop being a negative Nancy, go to the gym and you'll be happy! I love life

I'll be happier if I can get in on this dubs action.

Why are you on Sup Forums?

I'm bored

I have learned that you'll enjoy the good moments a lot more if you have an extremely shit week or month,even
So therefor, while I don't look happy, I actually am on the inside

I know I'm not. That's probably the entire reason I use this site. It's a place for the wicked, the sad, and the angry. It holds almost no room for altruism, kindness, or even common decency, but it's thankfully a place where you're never alone. You can always find someone on here who has been through something as bad or worse than what you've got going on, and for that reason I respect this site.

Faggot

Yep. Not all day every day but I'm happy every day.

For some reason, it seems so hard to accept the idea of being truly "Happy". But that's because we as humans naturally set goals, even after we achieve original ones, we continue to strive for something better. So I've yet to find satisfaction in this life, temporarily sure, but not true happiness. I suppose I live a happy life, but to say I simply AM happy.. I'm not quite sure about that one yet.

we need to be sad to be happy.

>youtu.be/UqHcF74dDVI

Does giving zero fucks count?

Certainly wouldn't go so far to say "happy" but fuck depression and other mental issues

Happiness is a creation of the 20th century media.

It's not attainable the way everyone thinks. Long ago people just lived and did what they had to do to live. They didn't have the luxury to worry about being happy

I workout to stay positive

I am, I have an amazing wife who loves me.