Colorado thread? Colorado thread. 720 right here

Colorado thread? Colorado thread. 720 right here

Hey CO-fag! Mountains and shit

Long as you ain't a Boulder fag with your fucking extended bike lanes.

Hard enough as it is getting to the fucking cheesecake factory without that bullshit.

Honestly think we should firebomb boulder

>boulder resident here and I agree with all these statments.
>fucking bike lanes wider than my car

Nah, then the smoke from the charred stoners would get the rest of the state high.

Best to just take a leaf out of Hitler's book and just gas em.

colorado springs reporting

Snowy as fuck right now

Boulder needs to fucking die.

Same. Just hit 1° over here (HR btw)

Be honest. How many of you supposed Colorado-fags were actually born in the state or are "transplants" larping like you have any real connection to the place.

last time i was up there they still couldnt fucking stay in them, nearly hit a guy because he was riding the line,

also boulder is a giant festering tumor on colorado, its like a chunk of the worst part of california was cut off and surgically attached to colorado

Been here my whole life

born and raised. never skied a damn day in my life, coors is about as shitty as you can get, and no matter how tempting blackhawk gets i will always go to cripplecreek for my gambling fix

Born here, thankfully not in the Republic of Boulder.

Roll

>boulder is a giant festering tumor on colorado, its like a chunk of the worst part of california was cut off and surgically attached to colorado
Basically this.
And worse it is metatasizing to the rest of the state. Its like the longer any Boulderite breaths the more other places become like Boulder. Fort Collins used to be pretty chill but they are well on their way to becoming Boulder 2.0.

i havent been to fort collins in years and this still saddens me.

born and raised here too. the springs is the red headed stepchild of the state. only the plains get fucked worse for funding than we do.

Were you born here faggot.
You're story checks out. I never did downhill skiing and Coors bear does suck. I don't ever need to gamble so I would know on Blackhawk vs. Cripplecreek.
I think people born in Boulder get honorary California birth certificates. It's really like being in a smug part of San Francisco.

Denver fag reporting in, 80231.

Born Springs and live in downtown Denver. Time to build a wall around the state.

Its because you're the only major city that has a sizeable number of conservatives so liberals in Denver want to punish you.

One thing I could never figure out about Colorado Springs is why the hell were there so many homeless people there? Were they bussed there from Denver or something?

>/comfy/ washington home
>conservative
>make fun of places like seattle and denver
>got whole life planned out
>senior year of hs
>dad decides we're moving to the springs (his job revolves around planes)
>tfw 2 years later alone in an apartment just outside of UCCS
fml fam
i guess I'm one of you guys now

Aurora reporting in.

I tried living in downtown Denver for two years at a place off 10th and Pennsylvania. Wanted that downtown life experience. Ended up having to navigate my way around some marathon every other week just trying to get to work.

was thinking of moving downtown, kindof a disappointment to hear.
> Westminster or Broomfield?

No. You're just a locust constantly moving around devouring whatever is good in the world. This state was better before you and it will be worse after you.

Denver is so up its own ass at times i sometimes wonder how they manage to find the time to keep their hands shoved up Co Springs

719!

Aurora is such a shit hole. Yeah some parts look decent enough but everything is built crappy and all the neighborhoods either go down quickly to semi ghetto status or the locals find a way to make themselves not part of Aurora.

ha i lived on 10th and Penn right across from quailty park

303 mah nigs

moved to CO when I was a kid

lived about 20 other places
the sunshine is cool but outside of downtown Denver... CO is steaming pile of shit

Currently live in CA...

better women
better weather
i can take my girl to a movie, a high school or planned parenthood w/o Joe McGunsalot around the corner
and "Denver" is just that taint between Colfax and Aurora

FoCo is rad, but is lilly surburban white af

Boulder sucks

Go Rams

yep. pikes peak should have been on the fucking colorado quarter but the cuck governor's cunt wife chose a generic looking bullshit mountain instead.

there's a lot of homeless people here because the weather is better than in denver, and conservative people are more generous than liberal dipshits in denver.

Try living on Federal, it's like being in Colorado and Mexico in the same time.

Forgot to say Castle Rock reporting in

Go Rams!

I was born in Denver, but yeah Denver is full of pricks and assholes. That city finds a way to steamroll everyone else in the state into doing things their way. Don't even get me started on how insanely corrupt the city/county government of Denver is. I've seen it on the inside.

Hell yeah

wow i didnt know someone could be this much of a faggot, congrats

class of '06 turd burglars

go rams? fucking hilarious.

> never lived anywhere else
> thinks CO is "it"
mmm ok

What do the Denverfags think of 16 street mall?

please... people here to the factory outlets or Park Meadows and think its "fancy"

that all changed this election
prop 71 forced them to acquire signatures from a majority of counties in the state to put up changes to the state rather then just strongarming by gathering signatures inside the denver area

great mall if you like homless stoner kids

Clas of 2019

It's funny because I feel cheated, like this state owes me something. I go to class, go back home, watch a movie occasionally and shitpost until I go to bed.
Seattle controlled about 60% of my old state but the shit denver gets away with gets me mad.

that face when this was a fucking news segment in CO springs..

I'm from out of state and I'm here to fuck your shit up.

says the guy literally sucking calfornias cock and saying the only good part of co is the one that wants to be california so bad they would change the states name to east california if they could
i never said colorado was "it" but it doesnt suck, and ive lived in several states including california for several months before realizing what a shithole it truly is

i actually went back for a masters about 4 years ago

best record i had with women was being in my late 20s fucking CSU girls

Nice man

Widefield 80911

Yeah, I never lived in Colorado Springs but I've done a lot of work there and stayed for extended periods of time.

It's so sad, but yeah Colorado Springs is constantly getting fucked over by the rest of the front range. Heck, they even pull money from C-Dot projects down there that were planned years in advance, and mind you this is after they started demolition and evicted people but before pouring any concrete. No fucking explanation other than something in Denver that is a money pit needs it.

Its really sad but I can't help but laugh at how blatantly obvious it is that Denver just fucking hates CoSpri and wants to screw them over at any turn.

Coloradoans are so far up their own ass
> "hurr durr imma native"... with a last name of Sanchez or Smith (muh redskin bruthas would disagree"

right... because 60 degree winters, girls half naked in the summer (with no 5pm rain) and just as much weed as CO is awful

> git gud scrub

Anyone ever been to Castle Rock? What did you think? Lived there most of my live. In CSU dorms currently

Totally agree. Moved into this house in 2002 and it was nice.

Now everything around me has gone to shit and I'm surrounded by niggers. I am literally the only white household on my block.

Mexico with a little bit of Vietnam thrown in. Just count the number of Pho restaurants the next time you drive down it.

everybody hates springs.
this state is liberal and blue. You might have noticed. Springs and Junction just won't toe the line.

i'm grew up there. its changed TONS and is weird

i'm back for Xmas... have any girl in town that'd put their butt up in the air for a 30 year old?

I fucked one of them ;)

Pretty comfy from the outside, although half the anons here are complaining about their shitty towns so I don't know what really goes on there.
8/10, as a visitor.

Don't be white and alone at night. Chances are you will be fine, but there have been a shit ton of attacks on whites there by black "youths". It was a big deal when it came out the last mayor was trying to cover up the issue. I don't watch TV so I don't know if they ever brought it up on local news, but its a thing you can read about.

Lol i wish. Forst moved to CR when there was a king soopers and a has station. Shits really changed

haha oh the level of delusion is reaching record limits

Castle Rock is where you move to grow old and die

That's a step in the right direction but Denver is still going to steamroll.

god damn CO threads are always so boring

Can't really disagree on that one

its a tourist trap, the price of living is so damn high because they get the gawkers from i-25

used to hook up with a girl from colorado springs. she was perfect. then one day she just disappeared from my life. everytime i think of colorado i think of her.

yeah... the age range in CR is 0 to 18
35+

literally nobody in their 20s unless they're burn outs living at home

same in Longmont

True. Moved here 12 years ago shits cheap for us

most of the state is red actually,
its really just denver and boulder that skew it blue

Moving to co from australia, needs more water

Well I can't argue you on the Denver bit. Between Denver and Boulder pretty much everyone else in the state is told to shut the fuck up. Big part of why the northern counties tried to secede from the state a few years ago.

> breaking news
this is how most states are

Look at TN or even CA... cities are blue, everywhere else is red

Shit dude that's my old zipcode

Yeah it sucks Douglas county is very red but we're south of Denver so we have to deal with their stupid shit

Traffic sucks need to move to mountains

only way most of the state is red is if we count acres instead of people.

720 in lakewood. just got home to a police helicopter over head.

719 here, faggots.
Shouldn't this be in /soc/ though?

these types of threads are always on Sup Forums i do believe /soc/ is way more of the "hey lets have a meet up" kind of deal this is just "what other fuckers are in my state"

see

I realize they have been here forever, I thought /soc/ was created to kill them though?
Maybe this thread isn't exactly the same but it's pretty close.

there aren't major cities in most of the blue parts of our map.

our rural areas are blue as fuck. Usually 50% Hispanic or better.

Went to cherry creek. Not a rich cunt unfortunately. Live in Denver now 80210 spend at least 3 hours a day shitposting

cali fags get out of my state
weed is legal there now

That is such a typically fucking story in Aurora.

Some nice white family sees some good looking homes, not to old, maybe even new, and oh look at this the price is actually reasonable. You buy it. A year or two later you realize that blacks and hispanics are moving in. If your lucky you might have asian neighbors who at least don't commit rampant crimes or give constant attitude.

Yeah dude, no one stays in Aurora forever. A euphemistic way to describe it is a "transition" town which means people get the fuck out as soon as they can.

To give some perspective I lived there for part of highschool and we were living near Colfax and Chambers so you know we were getting the authentic cultural enrichment that is Aurora.

The city was literally started as a development scam and nothing has changed since then.

nah you still get the pokemon and fur threads daily so these will never die. granted it may not be another few days till we see another colorado one but inn the next hour im certain youll see one for another state or city at the least.

I lived on Colfax and Moline, know that feel.

Why does Denver, or CO in general have so many fucking homeless that look like crustpunk band members, as well as seemingly endless nu males?

I don't fucking get it.

I'll admit I'm a transplant. Went to CU, met someone out here, and stuck around.

Don't worry, I'm not from California, so I'm not going to shit things up by being some gigantic cuck trying to turn the state into another libtard hellhole.

They're Califags.

Colorado Springs here too

Denver front range and ski resort towns are blue because of Cali-fags. Peublo is blue because of La-Raza. Everywhere else where actual Colorado natives live is red.

m8, head to SF.... literally thousands upon thousands of homeless

CO has so few compared to every other major city simply due to the fact that its cold... and that the state literally ships them to the eastern planes

> google search: colorado-official-wants-to-get-rid-of-the-homeless-by-giving-them-a-one-way-bus-ticket-out-of-town-