Thinking about buying weed off the internet, what do I need to have/know? What programs to keep hidden?

Thinking about buying weed off the internet, what do I need to have/know? What programs to keep hidden?

>don't

Seriously, no matter what state you live in, finding a dealer is much safer and easier.

Well, you convinced me. How the fuck do I find a dealer? I approached some dudes, but they were looking for some as well.

Just go to a bar. Have a couple drinks. Make a couple friends. Weed is easier to come by than anything.

craigslist

Tried doing that in a coffee shop. People were fucking weird as fuck about it, even an obvious stoner.

My only connect lives an hour away across state lines. I don't know how I feel about driving that far with weed in my car. Plus he's been busted like 5 times so he's likely got cops watching every car that approaches his house.

How? Tips? Aren't there cops on there?

Order pizza, give a decent tip to the driver, and ask. Obviously only if the driver seems cool.

this

are you underage?

bar is easiest

nope its illegal for a cop to be on craigslist during work hours idiot

I live in Canada and they can't even open our mail without a warrant with our main courier. Just developed a website for local dispensary to that will be shipping online, i wouldn't worry to much about it.

Lol unless you already have experience with the deepweb, I highly suggest you not do this.

It's much easier to just ask a neighbor or anybody else. Just get over being a pussy about asking

Can go into bars, but not much of a drinker. Wouldn't know who to approach.

Do some research, it's not hard to figure out.

>work hours

>work

Nooooo dude any other drug is more lowkey than weed it's bulky and smells maybe they vacuum seal but what about the droog dogs

>Wouldn't know who to approach.

Literally anyone. It would be rare for you to find anyone that completely disagrees with it. More often than not you'll find indifferent people or lazy stoners who will smoke with you, but can't be arsed to text their dealer.

> google Tor
> google alpha bay address
> google how too buy bitcoins

I use alpha bay all the time for my weed, inb4 Americans going deep

I live in a small town in Australia with no hook ups, thus way I get good quality rated by other users and delivered in 2 days.

Just move to a legal weed state, man.

You can't grow in Australia? Would think a nation of convicts would have looser laws.

this famalama

in most places they aren't allowed to be on during work hours, so it's pretty legit dude

Just using Tor isn't that safe. Use Tails booted from a flash drive along with it.

Think I'll do this then. Unfortunately the liveliest bar around is right across from police station, and the other is a few blocks down. The other bars have either no people, or meth heads.

nooo that's the devils grapefruit

I'll mail you some what's your address bro

Don't ship internationally. Do your homework before you try anything.

real answer, go to where stoners are and ask, ie pizza place, music/guitar store, most servers at restaurants will know

So what do I look up on there?

Its only weed while illegal in Australia I doubt they would waste money tracking someone using Tor just too buy weed.

This, I usually order an ounce or two a week and never got in trouble.

Lol. You don't realize how impractical this is? If you're already planning on moving, great. But a lot of people have leases, families, jobs, etc where they live. Sort of a ridiculous notion to move just to smoke legally. Not to mention the cost of moving. You must be 12.

I think if your caught growing a small amount you get a fine. Renting a place so not an option, mist people rent house / apartment prices are insane here.

You're worried about customs, which is pretty tough in Australia. You're risking ending up with a controlled delivery or a love letter, neither of which you want to get.

Yeah, same here in Germany. Tracking buyers on darknet markets costs too many resources, they focus on sellers and people that buy like a few kilograms of substances.

Small amount like this?

Pizza places is a good idea. Delivered for a long time and only met a couple people that didn't also smoke. They were usually much older.

and you must be an autistic faggot that types really fast when he gets mad.

see, I can be a faggot too

i've been to four local bars and they were all full of drunks, not full of people wanting to sell weed.

do you have any suggestions you didn't read about on reddit?

I only buy from Australian sellers, you can chose origin country , comes vacuum sealed and no smell
Ordered over 200 times. Never a missing package, never any probs.

If I'm ever caught I'd just get a warning, I never order over 14 grams at a time, I'm white, never been convicted, not even a parking ticket.

I also highly doubt cops give one shit about weed, ice yes, weed? Nope.

you'd be wrong. a nation of convicts has tighter laws. the whole place is basically a prison.

Is this the same faggot posting this picture on every thread on Sup Forums?

Yeah you've gotta find the right seller. We're talking about someone who's doing this for the first time, it's a good idea to stay domestic until you get an idea of who's good.

>I never order over 14 grams at a time

how many ounces is that?

Occasionally they're one in the same. People who smoke or sell pot don't just wear a fucking sign on their head.

lol I always love when these things start and none knows what's going on

Ask your friends

roll half an inch of a weed toke and ur done

Explain?

.5 you retard

Have a Dominos that stays open till 1-2. Maybe I'll try there.

Half one, an ounce is 28g.

Problem with Australia they are not anti weed as such, just health Nazis.

E.g. a pack if 20 cigarettes costs $20USD

They will never legalise weed here because the nanny state is convinced it causes health problems.

But they treat drug use as a health disorder not criminal.

Australia is basically a liberal nanny state. If a study came out showing that people that go to bed by 9pm live an extra 5 years the government here would probably pass a bedtime law.

Also Australians in general don't value individual liberty like Americans.

Wtf dude weed is like really not hard to finde

To help yourself, tell the guy you're new in town. Probably be more likely to help you because they assume you don't know anybody.

One doesn't smoke, the other screwed me over not to too long ago. The others haven't talked to in a year, would be weird.

Go to a basketball court. There's always weed there. I've found a lot of hookups that way.

hey, my supplier sells quarter ounces. we've had the metric system here since about 1968 but he's all 'fuck that shit', but thanks for looking that conversion up for me bro.

Funny thing is.. I'm in this thread giving advice and everyone I know is dry... so I'm in the same boat just too fucking lazy to go out and meet new people

>They will never legalise weed here because the cops make too much money out of arresting weed smokers and yet doing nothing while drunk teenagers ram cars into pre-school playgrounds

fixed your post for you.

Bruh if that's really you, you should send some my way kek

Didn't have to look it up. I know conversions because I used to deal and do drugs regularly. And I payed attention in my classes.

Well your fucked then ... Dont be so fucking lazy

Dude that's America.

/r/outoftheloop

I'm just gonna wait til I can find some through my regular avenues. Not the end of the world and I can go on a tolerance break while it's dry

Then there is no problem .
..and a good choice

Been about 2 months for me, just been getting that itch. Would really like to find some.

Wher do you live tho ?