Apologize

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/67496353/
movieweb.com/batman-solo-movie-director-ben-affleck-confirmed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For what? Enjoyed it in theaters and the UC is even better. Truly, unironically the best cape film. Shame it's so derided as we'll never see the likes of it again.

Sorry i keep falling asleep while watching you

not enough quips to keep your manchild mind entertained?

>not enough quips to keep your manchild mind entertained?
No. Just keep falling asleep to it for some reason.

Not enough epic spider man quips.

UNDEROOS!

I would love to have witnessed the board meeting where Zach goes "THIS IS HOW WE'LL INTRODUCE THE JUSTICE LEAGUE!"

Never even seen Civil War

You give Sup Forums a bad name buddy

I agree the email thing was retarded, but having an origin movie for every justice league member would've just been more retarded.

Shut the fuck up, reddit.

Haven't seen it in the cinema, watched the so called "Extended Ultimate Edition" yesterday and it really was as awful as everyone said, I mean what a stinker! Zack Snyder seems like the type of director who doesn't understand the source material... it's like he just saw some cool comic panels and decided to copy their visuals to make a movie based off a shit pretentious script.

>more retarded
No I don't think you can get more retarded than using such a detached manner of introducing the future of your extended universe.

Same here. I don't know why though.

I apologise.

Yes you can. You can have 6 movies made over 3 or 4 years directed by literal whos that are clearly just trailers for the real movie while constantly playing catch up with Marvel instead of just giving people Justice League like they want.

Don't be a meanie. Encourage more to see it not deter them.

why? I stood with Snyder since the start. I participated in this historical thread.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/67496353/

Sorry that I thought the extended version would be better

You need more sodipops my manchild

>You need more sodipops my manchild
>says the manchild defending a fucking superhero movie
Irony

lol mate, that's only because the jl members are much less interesting than the avengers. I don't give a shit about a solo movie for the Flash, Cyborg, Aquaman, I think they're even ignoring the green mars dude, and forgetting about Green Lantern, god what a clusterfuck.

But e-mail attachments are the worst possible method, did you know that a therautic method of getting rid of traumatic memories is visualising them on a tiny screen zoomed out without color, that's how much the opposite it is of immersing your audience.

>h3h3
>likes capeshit
Wew I smell reddit on you

sorry your flick is garbageo even with the ultimate cut mate

i honestly think man of steel was better

batman begins and dark knight were much better than this. the plotlines in bvs were simple yet deliveted borderline incoherently. wonder woman, the cgi rock monster and all DC extended universe shit was obviously forced into the movie and was extremely out of place, ruining the tone each time and eventually the ending of the movie. and jesse Eisenberg might have given the most cringe inducing performance I've seen since Matt Smith in Lost River.

which is all a shame because the other 60% of the movie is pretty damn good

Dude what's your problem? Did marvel drones hurt your feelings this bad that anything that isn't praise you resort to attack?

You're the faggot here, and its got nothing to do with capeshit wars. it's time to stop posting.

fucking this

shit taste

Hello rreddit!

>market movie as batman vs superman
>release promo shots of two iconic superheroes squaring off
>pull a bait and switch halfway through the movie with a 5 minute fight. the next hour and a half is a justice League movie nobody asked for
>movie flops
>go full steam ahead on 2 justice League movies
>news reports increase in quips
>may not even get a batfleck movie
honestly dc deserves everything that happens to it at this point

where can I download or stream this?

>may not even get a batfleck movie

What? There's already a solo Batman movie in pre-production directed by Ben Affleck slated for 2017.

>i prefer the same movie but with 30 minutes of ads for the other movies in the franchise + ben affleck

shit taste

now fuck off, retard

hi Sup Forums

hi Sup Forumseddit

This.

Theater = 6.5

UCE = 8.7

Oh shit, I'm sorry

hi Sup Forums meme tourist

kek at you getting this mad

>redditors can't even come up with a good comeback

slit your own worthless throats

naaah
Theater = 5

UCE = 6.5
I used to hate MoS but its a solid 7, yes MoS is better than BvS.

HAHAHAHAHA EBIN JEW MAN XD

Yup. Its a Sup Forumsedditor

dc has only asked affleck to show them a script. there's no way of knowing if dc will accept it, reject it, chop it all up, let affleck direct, etc. they may just end up asking him to star in a studio shill produced batman and hes not obliged to accept

why do you Sup Forums meme tourists think you deserve anything more? i mean seriously "redditors"? you're only here because they made it accessible for people just like them in the last 3 years

Ben Affleck is literally confirmed as the director you blithering fuckwit.

>Sup Forums saying the movie was K I N O before the extended cut
>extended cut is out and everyone says it's K I N O and the theatrical one was shit

top kek

you're all just memeing at this point

do you seriously think this post is clever you redditor waste of space?

For what? Its still a hollow sociopolitical and philosophical signalling, Hans Zimmer zimming it up on autopilot, Michael Bay meets Hinder music video aesthetics movie you IQlet.

do you think its supposed to be? I was asking you a question about your history on this board

not enough quips, reddit?
not le fun enough?

literally the best capefilm ever made.

Are you trying to imply something? Do you want to be curbstomped back to whatever board you crawled out of for this movie?

Watching Ben work out makes me motivated

kill yourself dumb fuck

Go back to Sup Forums or stay in your game of thrones threads, ape.

Is this bait?

No.

Really fixed a lot of issue I had with the film. Sorry Zack.

lmao no he's not. please link a source thst actually confirms he's directing it. all wb has said is that they're excited to work with him on the next movie. nothing personal, kid

movieweb.com/batman-solo-movie-director-ben-affleck-confirmed/

you mean these confirmations based off a wb executive mentioning affleck will play batman again? because besides the headline stating he's confirmed, the actual article says it's not confirmed that he'll direct. it's a little something called clickbait, user. is this your first time using the internet?

same, both are fine but MoS flows better. It's also simpler because you only have to focus on 1 character

My friend, I have thoroughly read the Gospel of Snyder. As stated in 1:52, I never dare to doubt him. I was a true follower despite the masses and critics despising this kinomatografique.

Sorry I don't understand why an evil "genius" would attempt to set up Superman using bullets and bombs.

Can someone post a link to the bonus features? I can't find em anywhere

Lesson learned I will never criticize kino that I can't understand.

for what? no one was complaining about that version.

Im pretty sure they are accusing superman of aiding the military in slaughtering those people. Also the burning of the bodies could very well be supermans heat vision.

you sound like the ghostbusters fans calling us manbabies.

that's what you sound like.