No for real guise my house is down. No wifi phone or cable

No for real guise my house is down. No wifi phone or cable

Is it trump?

go buy a fucking modem and router and stop paying faggoty rental fees for subpar shit.
I bet that doesn't even run 5ghz.

Ah go fuck yourself

So I'm sitting here bored and my old man socks and I think to myself hey lets look at Cocks

Says 5ghz on the front of the router

If it's Comcast they are doing maintenance.

youre a fucking idiot. how much are you paying for that every month?
how much have you already spent on it?

please end your life op. that is the only wany yo make this interesting

Still not working. I unplugged it and plugged it in like 4 times.

Well unplugged it twice and plugged it in 5 times approximately

As long as I get my Law & Order Binge-o-thon I don't care

youve probably already spent $300 on that piece of shut and youll just keep dumping more money into it

If it gives out a xfinitywifi Hotspot just sign into that

Oh what up Midwest fag. My internet is working, sucks to be you.

How do I access that?

I'm in Connecticut you fucking mouth breather

Check your available WiFi connections it should be there then just sign into you account

I used to have a modem like that but i switched to Time Warner and it still gives out a xfinitywifi connection when i plug it in

Sometimes i hold in my poop. Like days... and then rupture my anal fissures. I call it art

Nope

Pic related

RUN AWAY YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES OR WE LEAK EVERYTHING

This happens. . When I try mine. And I have no cable and no dial tone on my landline

Did it give out to connection options when it worked?

*TWO

No straight to error. But I only ever logged on on the clothes by connection not the long one so I don't know if that would even be optional

Close by*

Comcast technician here, signal to the line is probably fucked. Did this JUST happen?

Could be bad upstream or a splitter went belly up and the leg the modem is on went dead.

Could be the drop is bad, hard to say bro.

>go buy a fucking modem and router and stop paying faggoty rental fees for subpar shit.
>I bet that doesn't even run 5ghz.

Quiet faggot, the XB3 is an actual great piece of equipment. I'd like to see your shitty modem lock 20 downstream carriers. Protip: it wont

Then how are you posting this?
And yes it's Trump

Bait?

Yeah it just happened I was watching TV and all the sudden it went to a screen that said something isn't quite right

I reset the modem and rebooted the Box a few times and it still fuct

Right? Ugly asians..

> (You)
>Yeah it just happened I was watching TV and all the sudden it went to a screen that said something isn't quite right

Ah so you have the X1 box too. This a house or an apartment OP?

It very well could be a drop, I dunno if you trust a btard enough to share your account or address with but I could look up your account and see what's up.

Difficult to triage the issue with out knowing your signal history

I would troubleshoot and reset with the Xfinity app butt oh yeah I got 4G let me try that

I always hated that bundle shit because the control panel for it is locked down and it broadcasts that Xfinity WiFi bullshittery.
Any way around either of those things?

I included my spam email inbox if you want to follow up. Otherwise I know everyone here hates Reddit but I'm a mod at the Xfinity comcast sub Reddit if you feel more comfortable asking there.

No idea than bro. Maybe they're working on it cause i would take the modem on road trips and it still gave out a signal

Welp. Now I feel like an ass

Mins does the same thing, if you have the manual it will give you a IP that you can access the modem directly, preform a hard reset and it should be good to go,

Mine always goes out in the middle of the night, and i work at night so it's extremely difficult to keep a stable connection because Comcast is always "preforming maintenance"

So it was as you first suspected it was Trump all along

Ahhhh, don't worry bro it's cool.

Probably working on the node or at this early in the morning an AMP went down causing an outage. Hang tight they should have it fixed soon.

I'm on call and it sucks when something on the plant goes down.

It's ok. Law and order were all repeats tonight

No harm no foul than mate

This never happened in Connecticut before tho, the whole bundle being out and all.

plug your pc directly into it via ethernet

log into the router by typing the gateway ip (usually 192.168.1.1 or 10.0.0.1) into the browser and sign the fuck in

Slow down professor

What?

sorry i didnt read the thread at all and im not going to

You really should consider getting a seperate modem and router.
The ones they rent to you are a combined box that have both a modem and a router and it really just doesn't work well.
I have seen a lot of people comcast and that same router and everytime you call comcast abotu the outage they reset that shit and it fixes it...