This is fucking amazing

This is fucking amazing.

I literally went to a local Dancing Bear music shop two hours ago to get the CD and they didn't have it, all they had was Contra. :'-(

Contra is their best album

this is one of the few albums I wish I could un hear just so I could listen to it for the first time again.

why are you just blatantly lying

ME AND MY COUSINS AND YOU AND YOUR COUSINS

its literally some shitty white white fags singing pop rock songs

and we like them doing so

You rang?

Contra's amazing but i really really like MVOTC

that album literally saved 2013 indie pop

Modern Vampires took a real dive into boring nonsense for me after Everlasting Arms.

oh boo hoo. you dont deserve the trips

>not liking Ya Hey

king of the plebs

Why does everyone speak like this about music on the internet? I would think you would be able to express your adoration for a music album without using the word "fucking." It's like you guys haven't written a paper ever.

THATS OUTKAST YOU IDIOT

underage kids, i was once in a big Sup Forums kik chat and apparently almost everyone was 16-18

Top 5 pop album of this century easily

because that's how people actually talk?

fuck.

well kiks are a kids cereal

>posting on Sup Forums is the same as writing a paper

Hardly an accomplishment

kek

>not liking Young Lion

wew LADDIE

>le wrong generation

Imageboard. It's like asking why people eat with their hands at fast food restaurants. Nigga you dumb.

fuckk yeah it is

Underrated. Their best album, and an indie rock classic.

probably

Not everyone around me

>non sequitur

Did I say that?

>IM 17 YEARS OLD AND I BROWSE Sup Forums LOOK AT HOW EDUCATED I CAN SOUND

I've published papers, I don't have to prove that I'm intelligent on a fucking music board

Browse /lit/ more often. They don't talk like this when discussing literature.

>Not everyone around me
Ok? Congrats on associating yourself with stoic white people? The fuck is this guy trying to accomplish?

>browse /lit/ more often

no thanks

I'm 27. I do not think asking to express yourself beyond "This is fucking amazing" required you to "prove that your intelligent."

>what is language

>I'm pretentious and I require other people to fall in line with my ego

please go back to /lit/

>Unbelievers
>Bagpipes

>im 27
congrats

why do you care

You are so retarded that your death would be a celebration and not a ceremony of grief. You're like the Wicked Witch of autists.

>I'm 27
Then join the 27 Club and spare the Earth another second of your worthless existence.

>implying people celebrate when a mentally handicapped person dies.

wow.

no it isn't

^

I do.

LOOK, expressed an opinion without cursing, does this reply satisfy your 27 year old intellectual needs?

Fag

nigger I know /lit/ and it is a shithole like every other board although content probably is somewhat better

I never see hate for this album on this board and all the times it's brought up, almost everyone seems to like it. Why isn't it mentioned more? Why isn't it Sup Forumscore?

It really should be