Will there be a race war?

Will there be a race war?

I see racist statements like these becoming more and more common. It's only a matter of time before it escalates into violence, right?

Good Morning week woman.
Welcome to Planet Earth.
Outside the boundries of your city limits.. Exists: "NATURE"; where animals fuck, kill, and eat.
But you are safe inside your city limits, where "Hollywood" will bring reality to you on Netflicks. It is easy to program the Humans. They are complacent and easy to catch. No body, who is HomeLess, will be missed, after we eat them.

shooped.

Nah we'll be too busy fighting over water first

nope. litterally an article on buzzfeed

>buzzfeed

> im going to south dakota to build my anti faggets bunker

> be 2020
> euorpe is now United Muslim Kingdoms
> Spain is the last standing country of UMK fighting back
> back in the US under trump precidency a civil war is going on between humans and SJW/LGBT/MUSLIMS/NIGGERS
> SJW are loosing cornered down in Cali
> UMK is sending aid to fight back
> Russia is fighting Isis/UMK on all its western sides
> choose your side Sup Forums

aids carrying, child raping, theiving, murdering, criminal niggers

White people are the plague though, apparently

Heh, heh. White people own the heaviest armaments. Never underestimate your average redneck. If certain blacks (supposedly a small minority in North America) want "restitution," then that was what Liberia was for - it was bought from the King of the Ivory Coast - where most of the slaves were bought - so they could go home. It's still there. They're welcome to leave, and claim their inheritance. Otherwise, quite calling yourself "underprivileged," pull yourself up by working, and shut the fuck up.

A real holocaust would do the world a favor, but its doubtful.

I'm in Spain, so DEUS VULT

ahh, but some of them did, and liberia is a fucking shit hole, rife with canabalism.

Blacks cant be trusted to run any country on their own.

So you have pure native american ancestry?
Because unless you do, you might as well go fuck off to wherever your ancestors came from, too.

If there ever were, those baboons would regret it.
Thankfully the nigger is too stupid to organize.

HAHAHA, so cucked he can't express his views in public because he's a coward and resorts to verbally expressed mental diarrhea on anime imageboards where he thinks he's anonymous. And blacks express their views all the time in public, even politically incorrect worldviews.

CUCKED
U
C
K
E
D

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

The race war has been on for a while, that's why your numbers are going down, not up. Chimping out and mass shooting people will only lower your numbers quicker and hasten the inevitable.

What if I'm a faggot, but I don't agree with the far left social bullshit and just wanna get plowed into the carpet every so often? Can I back Trump's army? Also, want to fight for Trump wearing pic related...

Screw that; you can get hooked up by an oil company. Does a reservation raid sound interesting to you?

/thread

>how to kill a thread
>post the truth

Sorry but you're a faggot all cp I've seen pretty much have been from you Whites

Good Moring eF Be eYe .. troll.
Welcome to Asia.
Outside the boundries of your country.. Exists: "re-ALITY"; where pussy-grabbers get elected, because they ARE politically correct.
Soon Mars will be filled with parking cars. I watched it for a little while. I love to watch things. Monday, and Tuesday, Wendesday & Thursady with..

The only reason they want the white race abolished is they are the only race with enough logic and reasoning skills to avoid programming.

Although most have easily been programmed from a young age; unlike other races of similar age they can always break free of said programming.

The anti-christ is here and his name is Israel.

You are a fuckwit
Typical cunt rash argument

Listen up dickweed this faggot was not complaining about being in Murica like a nigger

So take your redundant fuckface fail argument and point and go back to your communal aids watermelon kfc 24" rims on a caprice and get fucked

thaks for the salt you cunt

i bereve its erected for poritical

No.

the people who cares about having a race war (sjw, blm, alt-right) are just a noisy minority.

the majority of people are perfectly comfortable with being racist bigots and hating each other mutually, in peace.

after all, war is an hobby for rich people with to much time in their hands.

Santiago y cierra, EspaƱa!!!

trump will b different1!2!

Yes "racewar"

>minorities get btfo
>martial law declared
>in wake of the "tragedy", many rights stripped from the citizen
>life goes on in the next stage of the police state

keep thinking you are in control, every thing is planned causality is real there is no coincidence.

White people are to blame for minorities failures?

This is racism, Attacking someone because of their race is racism. Attacking a white person because they're white is exactly what racism is about.

To some people attacking a white person is not considered racism. What is the definition of racism according to this new standard?

US southeast here so yeah I'd have plenty of nigger blood on my hands

Fucking this

>muh blacks can't be racist by definition meme
I get so tired of this shit too user. Any white person who agrees with the greentext needs to come to GA. Niggers fucking HATE white people here. No matter how much we've tried to help and give them all the free shit they've ever wanted, they would love to see every Aryan brother and sister in the world dead.

they don't even know their own ancestry, how could they possibly argue that their ancestors were slaves?

blacks were FREE IN THE NORTH

most blacks IMMIGRATED HERE AFTER THEY ABOLISHED SLAVERY

not even 5% of them actually have ancestors that go through it

only fuckin thing those dumb niggers have to complain about is drinking from a different fucking water fountain or sitting at the back... WHICH THEY DO ANYWAY BECAUSE THATS WHERE THE "COOL KIDS" SIT

fuckin niggers

I personally dont mind gays. just super fucking hate the ultra flamboyant sjw leftist kind. as long as you pick up a gun and hail our god and emporer trump then you may join my child.