S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

inkbunny.net/Vladimir
pixiv.net/member.php?id=7903708
youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God damn it all that laughing has fucked me over. I'm going to take my meds and probably head off to bed in a bit.

And that's why we can't be friends.

Sleep well.

>gets mad at me posting herms (which are arguably straight)
>meanwhile he posts literally gay photos
?

Show me. Your. Panties.

Fite me

Awww D:

>the pimples

Oh ok, that's sounds nice.

This is why I wish I could slap the shit outta you, but if I'd do that your jaw would fall off and you'll become even more retarded. Then again, fuck you.

Oh well, Night AD

Your meme is as shit as pepe.

Literally nonexistent.

Nice feet.

My friends and I are currently in the 3 year planning period of a project that involves Alaska, after this the preparation period will last a little under a year and we except to be in Anchorage in 2020.

i think those are just follicles that are swollen from shaving

Like that ever happens when I'm sober. Seriously I haven't had a solid night's sleep since I last got absolutely fucked up and coma'd. I can never express enough my distaste for sobriety.
There's nothing straight about cocks dude just get over it. But vaginas on dudes is not straight. It's just fucking weird. Believe me.
Would have loved to have had fun seeing you react to us calling you cute more, but I hurt too much. Night cutie.
Chur dude.

Shitposting is fun.

Yes, but what exactly?

That is exactly it. He's just a dumbass.

>This is why I wish I could slap the shit outta you, but if I'd do that your jaw would fall off and you'll become even more retarded. Then again, fuck you.
y-you too

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>>>>>

Posting this here just to piss off this autist who claims this is his OC, despite it literally being just a Tailmon (and probably the most show accurate one at that)

inkbunny.net/Vladimir
pixiv.net/member.php?id=7903708

Saved

NYPA

:S

You guys are weird...

Goodnight :O

Is that doggo wearing eyeliner? Man, I need some.

These are his OCs as well apparently, despite being 100% matches with the characters from the show.

>y-you too
M-me what? At least my jaw isn't disproportionate like yours, you bucky beaver motherfucker.

Night

Mostly just preparing for the collapse or the United States of America, but there is a little more to it.

>collapse or the United States of America
Boi, this isn't 2012, it's 2020 we're goin into.

Ah, interesting. Well, have fun. Alaska is too far north for economic collapse imo. Can't grow crops or anything.

I know that we are talking about 2020, but the USA is a dying nation.

Yet you plan to move to Alaska, an american state.

Climate controlled rooms with artificial light.

Well that's a given.

Its the 1 state where the people living there would still be about as safe as they are now because its mostly wilderness any way.

I feel like it would still have some major issues.

Eh, suit yourself, but escaping a government problem won't help you for long. It never does. Just ask the millions of morons who decided to move to Canada because Trump won, except in your case, you're moving to the wilderness. But hey, that's just my tip on the US political future. Same ol' shit, different story.

hey dash

What?

you never told me what video games yuo like.

I don't play video games.

That's why you have stress problems

is there anything you do besides exist and post on s/fur

>

Sure. I listen to and play music, make shit out of metal, and now I just figured I'd draw a bit.

play us a song dash

Your steam account says other wise.

Okay. youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

I never play them though. Check what I've played in the last 2 weeks.

Don't we get enough trap threads every 50 seconds? I appreciate your contribution to the breads but that's just homosex.

tfw dash will never be your friend

Oh, I'm not a trap. I just like to crossdress. I don't post in the trap threads.

What's the difference?

Could some one dump some shark?

Shark you say?

I'm 99% certain that is not a shark.

I'm thinking they don't take hormones/try to be womyn all the time; but I'm not an expert.

Thanks for the clarification but haven't paid much attention; why not just post yer penus in the sissy/cd threads then? Unless you're cross dressing and boning a grill I don't believe someone with a penis wearing girl clothes is straight.

Not trying to bash n' shit but yeah.

I'm not trying to fool anyone into believing I'm a girl. Traps, trannies, and crossdressers are all different. Trannies try to be a girl, traps fool people into thinking they're a girl, and crossdressers just like girls' clothes.

Go fuck yourself

I have been recently. I just like to mess with people. I know people don't want it here, so I act like a fag. And I'm actually bi.

Duly noted.

Thanks for the education.

Forgot pic.

Ah figured; think I've been desensitized from all the gay shit on Sup Forums as I usually glance, ignore, and move on to continue fapping/saving.