poop

Ass you retard

Ass, you retard.

Like ass you fucking dipshit

ass

heaven

Every thread? Really?

Is 9gag closed?

it smells like body. kinda wet, sweaty, tangy. it's like anything else, it doesn't see the light of day so gets a little dank, a faint mold smell. but all in all it's heaven.

occassionally there is a strong smell of shit tho, just depends on the day lol

Sweat and shit. Probably taco bell.

Definitely taco bell

Lick the back of your hand. Wait 10 seconds. Smell. This is surprisingly accurate.

>/r/outoftheloop

What did you just say you little memer
I'm a trained memster and will kill you with my user-memes before you even realize

so it smells like corndogs?

OMG it works.. It's dead on-point

Musky, which is either hot or gross depending on the girl.

you can only imagine you faggot

The mouth of a liger. Go on, prove me wrong. :p

such a sad comment

Kinda like doritos sometimes

Ask a feminist. They have their heads so far up each others asses they breathe it.

This but 10 times stronger...

like ass

imagine coming home at the end of the day. you take off your shoes and shirt and it's a surprisingly good day, you don't reek to high heaven. this is about as good as it gets.

now smell your feet. they are damp, a little moist, maybe not aromatic, but kind of dank and wet. smell slightly of mold.

same thing with your armpits. slightly damp, maybe not horribly smelly (again, on a good day) just sort of wet, humid. If you tasted your feet or pits they'd taste slightly sweaty.

That's how a girl's ass tastes OP. It is in a dark, tight place all day. it gets a little moist, slightly sweaty. it's not bad, not bad at all. it just tastes like body.

Caveat to this is if she has shit recently, it can come across powerfully and is something you cannot ignore or power through. Usually evidenced by little specks of paper on her hole.

Like a girls ass of course.

smelled good. 10/10 would smell again