You guys like my girlfriend

You guys like my girlfriend

too soon man

Too soon!

Way too fucking soon, dude.

???

No, she looks like a silicone doll. And you look like you live on a James Bond villain island.

TOO FUCKING SOON user, FUCKING HELL!

oldfags detected.

^^Elaborate

Who dis ho? Look guy op is a neckbeard and fakes having a girlfriend haha... Faggot.

*clears throat abruptly*

What I meant was, too soon. Ahem, yes, too soon.

Hey guys remeber the revolutionary war

>too soon

Fucin retards its nerver to soon 4 n0thing

Psst, your new is showing.

you mean tryhard fags

SHE'S NOT A FUCKING BEYBLADE!

whats the story here?

i never saw the video
anyone have it?

Wannabe old fags ....its never to soon 4 nothing..

You're one suck motherfucker. Too soon.

Is She on heroin?

so you make a post and continue not to explain to the people who are new here what's going on?... gg op. gg.

cancerfag reporting in, oldfags are like unicorns these days.

How the fuck did you get nude pics of my girlfriend that fast!

How did you SHOP nudes of my girlfriendso fast

so much new faggotry in this thread. if i were you i would just lurk moar faggots

REEEEEEEEEEEE

i always saw this pop up on Sup Forums from time to time.
can any nice oldfag here actually tell the story?

She's dead in the pictures. Don't know story though.

Shee ded

Ur 2 cool bro. Wish I was like u. (-:

nerve gas

Okay, here's the story of the girl, she's was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.
Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.
The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around.
As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare.
But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out, she got scared and was quoted as saying "I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay. You know its SAD BUT TRUE!!!!"

it was like bleach or something like that, her brother spiked some drinks at a party and she drunk it and died while getting photos taken of her

tl;dr

It was a doctor who took a dead body to his house, you can see the thing on her wrist

she ded

Perfection Girl - Encyclopedia Dramatica
tells you everything you want to know

wow

newfag

damn thats deep....
im still gonna fap to her anyway.

Anddddddd it's gone....

so... where is the nude one? post it already

what?

>"I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay. You know its SAD BUT TRUE!!!!"

Is this some west Philadelphia born and raised song bullshit

Nice story, no idea how this could still keep getting posted. The picture in front of a window clearly shows soviet style apartments out the window and Russian/Ukrainian wallpaper and curtains. Clearly not Canada. This is just a bad Russian photographer who staged his model badly. What Canadian guy would ever have fake roses tied in ribbon and pink pillows on his bed?! I can't believe this story still gets told.

whats the story behind this gurl shes dead or what?

are you fucking retarded?

I am just asking fagget

Reported this thread.

its all here, read

Too soon, user.

Well played.

i hope my mother dies

too soon

best one i'd seen so far

loool

Its just not true guys.

Too soon

nice dubs and feet

She be not ded- Perfection Girl - Encyclopedia Dramatica

>she be not ded

prove it

Fag that pic is older like the other ones....

:-) wp user !

Says?

The past?

hahahh oldfag!

If only she had eaten the bowl of eggs...

I finally got that joke

ttttooooooo ssssoooooonnnn mmmmaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn......

yes please

Nope ;)

Im with you

you twisted fuck

Hello newfags!

Oldfag here. The joke was old a couple years ago kids.

Remember.

So true :-)

what did i miss??

Nice

as a newfag i do not understand whats going on.

Someone post the fucking nude

>screencap from 2014
>oldfag
Gtfo newfag

TRIGGERED

gg

This shit is so tired. It was funny years ago but then some child like you digs it up because they want to act like an oldfag. And all of those people writing too soon are also children who want to act like oldfags

Amen

All hail the holy quints

oldfags newfags all fags

LOL your all fucktards have you even seen a dead body? even when dead the bodys color after a few minutes goes super pale her skin complex tells you she is alive and she would have to drink atleast 1 liter of antifreeze to kill her

Nigger please, this shit was already here at least around 2009, the moment when the new-faggot era gave way to the cancer era.

We're all new-fags now.

I am.

You are.

Even the fucking owner of Sup Forums is a newfag.

Slow clap.

This is the first time in ages I respond to a "your mother will die" picture.

The fucking bitch is still alive.

Not the same girl