Who do you unreasonably hate?

Who do you unreasonably hate?

For me it's Jontron. I don't know if it's ten year olds that made him so popular but he's such a lolsorandumb neckbeard tool.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-JO8pqxTGU
stream.dob.jp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Onision

Big piece of shit

who is that shit?

You ready for the funniest video you've ever seen in your life bro?

youtube.com/watch?v=A-JO8pqxTGU

lol poop

agreed, mine is filthy frank for the same reason as yours, I cringed hard watching 20 seconds of one of his videos and never looked back.

don't know if i wanna watch that shit

Everyone who colors their hair green, purple, blue, pink, etc.
Why the fuck.
Why any of this shit?
Why?

I find him so conflicting, he's reddit personified and looks cringeworthy as fuck but genuinely funny. I watch him but I'm not proud of it.

25 year old attractive alpha male here btw, not a neckbeard.

like with the neon caps a few years back
so you can spot em better at night from inside a car

nothing wrong with watching him
op even said unreasonably hate
i can not stand michael cera, seth rogan,and his buttbuddy franco

i dont know why, i dont mind stoner comedies and i cant really point to a specific reason, but i just hate them

Thing is, user, the ones who do so are usually either SJW's, tumblrinas, or just turbo-sluts.

I don't mind Jontron, but I get the hate. For me it used to be Ethan form H3H3. Still don't love him like a lot do, but he is alright.

people who can't tell a joke
people with no talent
quiet people
people with no stories
gamers
people who stay in every night
animal abusers
eugenicists
hypebeasts
nerds
geeks
weebs
people who buy gadgets
republicans
democrats
libertarians
people who don't shop locally
people who complain about taxation but never about where the money is actually going
pundits
opinion pieces
Gavin McInnes
Gavin McInnes
Gavin McInnes
Gavin McInnes
Youtubers
Comic book movies
3rd wave feminists
memelords
edgelords
shitlords
you
Chris Chan
The people that trolled Chris Chan
Everybody that lives in Washington D.C.
punk rockers
metalheads
stoners
festival douches
middle aged white ladies
backpack rappers
gangstas
Los Angeles comedians

I think I covered all bases

I watch Danny-era Game Grumps all the time, and the comments are always nothing but bitching about how Jon-era is better.

Jon had his rare moments, but his spastic ramblings come nowhere near Danny.

>keep that shit to yourself on this board where you can post anything you want to say

i couldn't agree more with this statement

Lmfao I hate this CUCK too

People who like fucking Psychic-types.

Like, I can't think of a single reason for liking Psychic-types that DOESN'T make you an objectively bad person.

>they're SO mysteeeeerious and mystical!
No you fucking zany emo, they're all just edgy shits who didn't get to be Dark-types
>I like how intelligent they seem
*tips fedora that probably has a Pokeball somewhere on it* m'sir, your enlightenment is showing~~
>I like them because they beat fighting types
Yeah, you need an asspull like that stop the otherwise superior Fighting-types from pillaging your team and raping its churches.

Fighting-types, on the other hand, are a respectable choice. They beat basically everything, and they usually get moves like Ice Kick or Thunder Punch to deal with people's gay birds. Plus, they all look cool as fuck without being a purple edgelord cunt

>Everybody that lives in Washington D.C.
Awww man

All Pokemon are fucking retarded, anybody over the age of 8 who still plays it is a developmentally challenged piece of shit

Nah man fighting is one of the weaker types. Unless you getting a super baller one like Lucario

JonTron is literally one of my favorite people in the world and I'm an adult. Die in a fire.

>one of the weaker types
but thats wrong M. Night Famalam
>YUGE attack stat
>type advantage over most shit
>resistance to everything but Fairy, Flying, and Psycuck
Fighting is GREAT, but there's enough flying types that double typing is usually a better bet

Vince Vaughn.

I hate his stupid shitty face, just want to bury my fist into it.

No other reason besides his face which angers me for whatever reason.

I'm in the same boat as you. I cringed at his early videos but he's getting better with time (maybe that's why he deleted them). When he tones down the screaming his actually funny as fuck plus I like that he appreciates retro software.

>not liking jontron

stream.dob.jp

"Ice kick" "Gay Birds" lmfao