Anyone got this video?

anyone got this video?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=5f0_1481157671
youtube.com/watch?v=AaPpo17eKkc
twitter.com/evanyuson?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/07/11/huckabees-claim-that-more-white-people-were-shot-in-2015-than-minorities/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like a picture to me

liveleak

LiveLeak does. Google "Nevada High School Student Gets Shot in the Shoulder by Campus Police"

Glad he got his revenge on bullies though. Wish I could have stabbed some niggas.

It's totally obvious those guys weren't real Police. The shot the guy once, incapacitating him, and nobody died. Noooobs!

I do. I also went to that school forever ago. Fuckin' funny.

liveleak.com/view?i=5f0_1481157671

They're only trained to shoot to kill black guys.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=AaPpo17eKkc

Here you go, user.

Watch that edge, son.

Some idiot is gonna blame the cop/security.

just watched it. holy fuck that cop was an ace. shoots threat on crowded campus, doesn't miss, doesn't empty entire mag. even keeps pressure on the wound till medics get there.

That's such a lame joke. Way overdone.

Lazy af, link?

I did what said to do.

its great how the white kid with a knife gets shot in the shoulder an the nigger with a big mouth get shot in the head.
If it were the other way round i would be mad but this is can live with

Anybody got the liveleak from this incident in OP's pic?:

You must be at least 18 to post here.

yes... shooting a kid is ace as fuck.

dindu nuffin

twitter.com/evanyuson?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

It was pulled from his videos. Doesn't actually show the shooting but the before and after

play stupid games. win stupid prizes.

No, I meant the incident in OP's pic in the thread I linked to.

Walks in bar... "hey girl are you a school? Cause I want to shoot kids inside you"

top kek

NO, not really. kys instead

Trips demands it

Why dint he get a gun. Its mercia ffs

He didn't want to be yet another mass shooter, obviously.

Nevada kun

You are brilliant.

That fucking bitch running around screaming "GET OUT OF HERE EVERYBODY GET OUT OF HERE" after the kid was shot and on the ground, and then later you can hear her shouting "CALL THE COPS. CALL THE COPS NOW" As if there isn't a police officer on his walkie, over the kid at that very moment. Who tf put her in charge.

This is why you don't bring a knife to a gunfight.

kek

He was playing on hard mode. Melee only. No health regeneration. What a hero!

You know we're reaching dark times when autistic people can't even get revenge on their bullies properly. Like really... two kitchen knives? what did he think he was going to do

>Naruto unaired episode
Keked

White people have mental disorders, blacks are just violent. To think blacks have mental disorders makes you a racist

>in a jiffy

>White people have mental disorders
Ah yes, Whitey's version of Dindu Nuffin

"HE WUZ A GOOD BOY, HE WUZ JUST MENTALLY ILL!"

Kek well done

you have to have proper brain function to have a mental disorder. yes having a brain sucks sometimes, beats being a nigger

Nigger detected

Fuck off porch monkey

this is heartbreaking. society its lack of recognition toward mental illness is agonizing.

He wuz a gud boy, he wuz on the honor roll, he was taking special ed classes and xanax, bout to get his life back on track, i need mo money fo grass roots gun control advocacy groups and comprehensive mental health treatment.

Looked pretty ace to me, wish I pulled the trigger.

>no argument
>only logical fallacies
Sorry, I shouldn't have expected you to be able to argue properly with your mental disorder.

DINDU NUFFIN

"I know, if i peruse my reaction image folder and pick the right pictureill avoid having to say anything meaningful."

>can't make an actual argument
Sorry mad kid, but your good boy got shot and he deserved it.

kek. it's pretty obvious it's just one sjw posting all this shit. sucks to be them.

Top kek

>if I dismiss people calling me out for being an edgy retard I can can get away with not saying anything meaningful

>get mad
>be mad
>stay mad

>it's SJW to not defend a criminal
Nice meme kid.

Thank you for summing up your posts. Now we have reached a level of understanding.

lol so angry! Calm down friend

You still haven't said anything of value, little dindu.

this
you gaybo KUNT

I was referring to the white hating nigger in the thread.

this is like one of those white kids who got way too into his favorite rapper and wear fake designer clothes and gets bullied by black kids

Fuckin whaaaambulance coming in hot!

Why couldn't the kid just die? Now their banning dual wielding knives.

nothing personal kid

dual wielding is fucking OP anyways.
2 times the damage. Us one weapon guys could never compete.

There is none. Take responsibility dindu.

My comment was a statement and a request.

I think you should stop licking windows jigaboo.

Thanks for warning me about your next post

seedid you even read the tread?

Statements involve facts, of which you have none.

hes a 14 year old kid who weighs like 80 lbs, could just linebacker tackle the fucker. wouldve been way more badass than, hurr durr i shoot him.

Campus police is not the "real" police, so no, there wasn't a police officer on his walkie, over the kid at that very moment.

White are killed more often by police than blacks.
Fuck off.

>did you even read the tread?
Yes I did. Also learn to spell.

I'm pretty sure that's false

Why so many white criminals?

lol gottim

I don't expect you to understand, but when you're facing a crazy knife wielding kid you don't just "rush" in. more people die from knife wounds than gun shots. use of a firearm was the right call and he displayed loads of professionalism in not going bullet crazy.

Says the faggot who's never been stabbed.

You're still mad! Lol!

I don't know about this exact situation, but my high school campus officer was a real, legitimate police officer with every power to arrest a dumb motherfucker, and he frequently did.

You really thing a "Not real" police officer would be allowed to have a gun on a school campus?

Keep projecting, bud.

lol he so mad

>You really thing a "Not real" police officer would be allowed to have a gun on a school campus?
Not the user you're talking to, but in Burgerland? It wouldn't surprise me.

>maybe if I repeat myself it might come true!

Where were the army and marine recruiters when we needed them kek

You sound like someone who's never even been to 'Burgerland'

>lol he so mad

she is saying "go to class now"

try eating paint of the non-lead flavor

topnuts

got me all funny

I like how the cop had the balls to pull the trigger with so many kids standing around.
he couldve easily missed the kid and hit someone else.

great aim officer
great aim.

>You really thing a "Not real" police officer would be allowed to have a gun on a school campus?
I really thing. Also, I googled it first. It does vary from school to school, particularly public and private school. Are you sure yours wasn't retired?

I wonder if he got a semi, like you did

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/07/11/huckabees-claim-that-more-white-people-were-shot-in-2015-than-minorities/
In raw numbers - yes, it's true. The only way you can skew it is from percentages.

He's in critical condition.

>Amerifat denying guns are everywhere in Freedumbland