vocaroo.com/i/s0bHUXjp6xw7
vocaroo.com/i/s1hiWn9F2v3M
vocaroo.com/i/s1ERID7aGzg6
vocaroo.com/i/s0rxZFLpSX63
vocaroo.com/i/s01pVYu9DQEP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vocaroo.com/i/s0GQ1W8zFeBF

"i'm gonna suck your soul out through your cock"

Please if you would Say: Oh Erika I want to mash your muff at light speed, I want you to tongue box my little candy hole, please oh please teach me how to play camel toe tug of war, Give me your Girl Cumies for my little tummy!

Yo
His palms are sweaty
Knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already
mom's spaghetti
He's nervous
but on the surface he looks mom's spaghetti
to drop bombs,
But he keeps on spaghetti
what he wrote down,
The whole crowd spaghetti so loud
He opens his mouth
but mom's spaghetti won't come out
He's choking how, everybody's mom's spaghetti
The clock's run out, time's up
mom's spaghetti! Blaow!

Hey scarce here

can you bark like a dog?

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

vocaroo.com/i/s1zcKkv0QKJl

that's here, also nice trips

check'd

*giggle* You're such a fucking pervert. Are you enjoying my me showing you my flat chest you pathetic dog? Enjoying seeing my tight little body while you jerk that pathetic cock?
Mmm, cum for me! And ruin that orgasm you fucking loser!

see

anyone up?

stream.dob.jp

vocaroo.com/i/s1nV3yaW0xO4

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
The bee, of course, flies anyways.

Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ygM0JRe4qR

okay I got a really good one

"Ok. I WILL SHUT MY MOUTH! BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT WE NEED RIGHT NOW IS COMPLETE AND UTTER SILENCE! AND SO I WILL PROVIDE SUCH THINGS ! BY MAKING NO NOISE WHAT SO EVER ! SAY NOT ANOTHER THING MY COMPANION FOR I KNOW THAT THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY DESTINY I WAS BORN TO BE THE QUIETEST INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS EVER LIVED! AND THUS I WILL SILENCE MYSELF! I WILL QUELL MY WORDS ! AND YOU WILL HEAR NOT A THING FROM RGZFASVZXCVJLZFDXC"
Can you try and get louder and louder as you go on like in this video ?

youtube.com/watch?v=c0PuSa5rpFQ

noice

I hope you don't mind if I do my own Thang?

I'm really bored.

vocaroo.com/i/s19FlLiZO0d6

"Quit being a little bitch. Come get you some big nigga dick! You love big black dick, don't you? Say it: I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK! Yeah. Who's your daddy? Huh, bitch? Who's your black nigga daddy? I'm a make your ass dance. Take this big fucking black cock!
You like that. Cum for me now. Cum on this nigga dick'

All these squares make a circle.
All these squares make a circle.

say: Allah Snac' Bar

vocaroo.com/i/s0mwyWfIQiJi
that was also fun haha

Here we go again

Please master, please fuck me...I want to feel you inside me, I want you to be my first. *Insertion moans* Oh God master! It barley fits in my little pussy. Don't hold back, fuck me! *a few moans* Yes, Yes, YES! It feels so amazing master, don't stop, I want you to fill me up.

I'm just here to hold your hand when you die And to show you around imaginary places Put money lumps in my bloody stump And I will have a smile that's a perfect circle Die in your sleep with the sky at your feet I'll shoot you when you're happy, on the day that you will find peace How do you do? I don't know I'm okay Every person I know is a secret service agent Because I've been accused of lewd conduct Stole the heart of a prude prom slut And they got the warrant for my arrest to put me in The loony bin, the funny farm, cause of what I did

vocaroo.com/i/s0zAgnKq2tkE

vocaroo.com/i/s0erxGnypv9n

Thanks man

No! WRONG all WRONG!

For now on you say

"Big dog? WOOF WOOF! Or little dog? woof woof!"

vocaroo.com/i/s0h8ItPSKjYJ

I'm such a good little loli.

vocaroo.com/i/s0NfdrTnmf3y

"faas dal niskren lahvirn molak otar lev selokmadil"

I lold

Is that you BrendanielReads?

I don't mind, your voice cracks me up.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Bi6xkTBflU

Nigga jsut shave that shit off, like what the fuck.-

vocaroo.com/i/s1v8dE2AwAk6

10/10 that was so fucking funny

Good meowning Suki~
Mwah!

Please say "I'm cumming u-, I'm cumming UH, I'm CUMMING UMPH, I'm CUMMIN UHHH, I'M CUMMING UUGH, I"M COOMING OOH....ONNI-CHAN!!...OHHH!".

In the style of the guy at the intro for Gorillaz - Dare as he says "it's comin up, it's dare":
youtube.com/watch?v=DNG_lFShmkE

I'm gonna mix it in with this:
clyp.it/ytpqu5q0

im dead now
you killed me

vocaroo.com/i/s1L6JYuMh8ej

vocaroo.com/i/s1OtvHtb6uCZ

vocaroo.com/i/s0kpwE298hLq

Okay boys I'm done for the night, I'll just be lurking and requesting from the lovely OP. My voice is tired.

Holy fuck that ending hahahaha.

Thanks user!

If he is in here that would be legend.

Fuck yes just like that~ Keep running your tongue over both my holes!
You're such a low life pervert! Loving having a little loli like me smother you with her tight ass. Come on, fucking suffocate in it you pervert!

vocaroo.com/i/s02IJQBI3L1u

vocaroo.com/i/s1oZKwzLuhRL

vocaroo.com/i/s1IXtDVawZ63

Hello bros, my name is Peeeeewdiepie

>vocaroo.com/i/s1oZKwzLuhRL
you did good son
You did good

Thanks again, again, loli-user

Now to think of the next part lol

Wow Khawil your dick sure is small and boy does it stink, dont worry I'll hide my dick in between my legs so you can pretend im a girl you faggot. I thought that black guys were supposed to have huge cocks, but it looks like all of your asian genetics went to your shriveled excuse of a cock. Its fine though you can still dump your cummies in my loli tummy, but judging from the size of your dick that wont be much. Also you suck at league, overwatch, and Over the garden wall was just a glorified modern retelling of The Divine Comedy.

vocaroo.com/i/s1BPBq8MbVQ5

vocaroo.com/i/s0pF0q8tXLA4

uhm ok
vocaroo.com/i/s0vwAJvTxSp9

People who dress up and act loli should have been thrown off a Spartan cliff when they were born.

dogs!

>a spartan cliff
bruh

"Grim-san did you-gara know that today is my birthday? Got anything good for me~?~"

oh yes, master. Oh god, yes. I love it when you call the bank and get put on hold. Oh yes, the thought of you listening to smooth jazz while slowly losing your patience gets me SO WET.

Mmmm, I bet they thanked you for remaining on the line, didn't they master? Mmm, I bet they did you fucking whore. Oh god, what are you doing now? Scribbling on a piece of scrap paper? Yes. Yes, Master, yes, draw a happy face! Now give him sunglasses! Yes! Yes! Draw a cigarette in his mouth! Oh fuck! Oh my god! He's winking! He's winking! I'm gonna...I'm gonna...DO YOUR TAAAXEEEEES

>vocaroo.com/i/s0mwyWfIQiJi
lol i love your voice, cute with the dialog

AYEA!!! SAVED

Holy shit these were good. Made me laugh when you cracked up at the end

This is how I fuck dogs

sexually plox

R.I.P. Tupac keepin' it real on them motherfuckin' streets on this motherfucking life,gone but not forgothen

thug life.

This is maxine, I have always loved you Mel. My love for you is deeper than the universe and I want your big hapa cock inside my tight British pussy. I still remember your 3 hour long monologuing about hapa issues while on our first date when we went for the movies. I can't imagine living without you.

Hey. Say "Hello Faggot-red from Eva, yo!" :3

You're welcome!~

vocaroo.com/i/s0Z1OxzLqEsO

vocaroo.com/i/s03hHw9KCRHw

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZD4Huk3aqf

Aaaaaaaaaaa
So cuuuuuuuuuute

I really love your pig dances Matthew.

"You need to calm down or else i'm gonna beat you in the head with a rock"

SAY it in an EVIL voice too

I don't suppose you'd be willing to beg and cry not to be raped and killed by someone named Arthur.

say no pls

"Hey uty have a nice day! ;)"

This brilliantly shitty comic deserves semi-ad-lib narration.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0Z1OxzLqEsO
oh fuck 0.0 omg thank you

"NO! you said that next time we'd do it without condom, YOU PROMISED"

"You want me to punch myself in the mouth and spit the blood in your eyes, Jackson?"

when you said "nigga dick" I lost it , thank you

vocaroo.com/i/s0pE1zRVHBgx

vocaroo.com/i/s0efEriVg2Va

vocaroo.com/i/s0sug7rcxVEU
what did i just do LMAO

vocaroo.com/i/s1kZVoLsyf3L

Thanks!

vocaroo.com/i/s0n55FgcgtuT

vocaroo.com/i/s0bcpEOpfEW9

Thanks! \o\
(Its doesnt matter for what)

"RANDY IS A TURBONIGGER!"

Not as an insult, but rather more of a happy, enthusiastic exclamation

*inhales*
boi

Can you say " fuck you user I'm the boss now you lil bitch "

Top tier thread, keep it up OP.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0sug7rcxVEU
>what did i just do LMAO

Made me rock hard, that's what

Peak kek on that third one.

Fuck the japs and fuck you veit-na-mese! You no welcome to China!

Thank you aaaa

vocaroo.com/i/s0YZ5fb3aXEy

vocaroo.com/i/s0CWvlHm5WvG

vocaroo.com/i/s0tZSBwCDSHj

vocaroo.com/i/s0MiItYNWRdD

vocaroo.com/i/s1AnINz0tlDK

don't wanna do full comic pages

you're welcome

vocaroo.com/i/s0bHUXjp6xw7

vocaroo.com/i/s1hiWn9F2v3M

Say, "YOU FUCKIN WUT, M8?"

"BEHOLD! She's pinned! Think about if you were her. The jaws of life could not rescue you from the big black cock, and if they could, you'd push them away. You'd allow black cock to do things to you that you'd never allow anyone or anything else to do. As much as you might think you love your family, the mesmerizing black cock is more important and all of its wished must be obeyed...
Oh big Black Cock, you're a real juggernaut of a cock! You rocked my world, boy! I thought I could be free, but no! I'm fucking weak and foolish. Every day will be spent trying to release myself from the grip of black cock addiction. Amen".

Glad to be of service!

OP could you say. "Many years ago when I was a small child and I was sexually frustrated, I jammed cracker jack up my dad's dick.
THE END"

You sons of bitches are degenerates of the highest degree, and should be ashamed of yourselves and rethink your lives. Christ, I can't believe so many worthless people could possibly exist in this world.

(Normal Voice, not Loli).

vocaroo.com/i/s1ERID7aGzg6

vocaroo.com/i/s0rxZFLpSX63

vocaroo.com/i/s01pVYu9DQEP

Thanks m8

How about an impression of the THX intro?

Punch me in da dick!

I felt ashamed until the end

"mmm... mmm...Your tongue feels so good, please don't quit licking my neck. I don't know why daddy doesn't play with me like this but I like being with you much more. Mmm... that kind of hurts... softer... I want to stay here with you..."

((In the most "having sex" voice possible))

Ah~ What? Can't breathe? I don't fucking care! You wanted this loli ass to smother you and now it is! And you're going to keep be smothered until I'm satisfied you fucking pervert!

Its okay Mister next time you see me on the bus stop just take me to your basement and use me as your sex slave until i die, why keep delaying it?

Alex do you remember the time we looked at the stars and just talked. It may be juvenile, but I still think back to that night of the camping trip. looking back things seem to have been simple even with all the chaos of High school emotional but I find myself stuck in that time and the summer after. I keep thinking about how close we became, well, how close I thought we became. Do you remember what I wrote in your year book? I said that I looked forward to working with you in the future. Alex, my mind just keeps going back to that time when I began to notice you pulling away, distancing yourself, but I didn't want to say anything. That didn't work out so well then so I must ask now, why are you distancing yourself again?

'no more rape pls'

fag
get a vr headset if youre so lonely