Girlfriend has started working late a lot, a few times a week I don't see her till about 7...

Girlfriend has started working late a lot, a few times a week I don't see her till about 7, and this friday she is going to office xmas party and has a hotel booked.

Last year I went with her, didnt get invited this year. Also, she has started always wearing thong to work, usually with matching bra.

Is she cheating on me?

pic is her

What kind of job is she working?

Would eed nudes to do a complete analysis.

just general office work, some shipping company, dont know that much about it

Follow her and find out.

Don't forget your camera!

She's cheating on you. Most likely because your dick is small and can't even reach her cervix.

Soins like cuckholdry, yes.

If you suspect she's cheating, she probably is.

One of my ex's cheated a bunch, and I learned the hard way that if the equation adds up to infidelity, it's stupid to deny the math.

Straight up ask her. Prepare to be upset, but go out with dignity, and the moral high ground.

yer cucked

taste her pussy the next morning and find out

theres no actual evidence though, its all just guessing from little things

You're better off asking her straight up. See how it goes down

>Last year I went with her, didnt get invited this year.
Then how is she your "girlfriend"?

Jesus, she looks like a fucking skeksy from the dark crystal - of course she's cheating on you cuck, get a hooker and fuck her in your shared bed wipe your cock on your skeksy's pillow.

OP is a cuck.

Pic is her thong from a few days ago, a lot of her underwear looks like that, just not sure if that os normal or not and Ive just not noticed before

we live together...

Dude...

thats cum thats slowly dripped out of her. drop some sweet revenge nudes

>being together for over a yr and not knowing wut yer gf does at work

kek dis faget

it's normal. if she was cheating on you, she wouldn't leave her cumdumpster'd panties lying around.

Show your face OP

Does it smell cum ?

>we live together...
That only makes you room mates. What do you do? Do you have a job?

just ask her why she didnt invite you this year?

BS. That's normal girl glaze. Virgin detected.

She must be wet all day long to destroy her underwear like this

Man the fuck up if you don't trust her anymore and think she's cheating on you the relationship is already over so find someone else. That is of course unless you sit at home all day unemployed and leach off her. In which case unfuck yourself and get a job

why?

I think she is getting turned on by some guy at work and is hoping to fuck him at the xmas party.
It's cool tho your her consolation prize have fun.

if I break it off and Im wrong then Ive just been a dick head

Ask her to brush her teeth first.

My thoughts exactly!

Does she let you cum in her pussy still?

stop being paranoid

You came to b for help youre already a dick head. Also you didn't answer is do you have a job?

Is she still dtf or less interested lately?

never have, always used condom

yes, I work

So we could tell if you're a cuck or not

Gf for over a year and always use a condom? She's a cheater and you're getting sloppy seconds every day after work

Mate her titties are squashed against the photocopier and she's getting a train ran on her by everyone in her office at this very moment.

cum

she would, because most woman are stupid.

Mate that's jizz.

Are you a jealous person OP? have you felt this way before with her or with an ex gf? Or is this the first time you are legitimately concerned she might be cheating? Trust your gut, if alarms are going off, talk to her about it.

Don't be an ass, open with something along the lines of "Lately I've been feeling like something is off between us" and add your context. Voice all of your concerns calmly and rationally and expect to have a long conversation not an argument or yelling match. If she gets defensive and attacks you for being jelous, she is probably cheating. If she cares about you, she will listen to what you have to say and then she will calmly voice her side. If she doesn't care about you she will get angry or play victim and act like you are the monster. Get your priorities straight OP, don't waste your time with a woman that doesn't care about how you feel.

she is cheating on you with a handsome black guy, just an hero.

Is it a job that chicks can brag about to other chicks? Like, "my Boyfriend is an architect, a journalist, a manager at Blah, a musician, an artist, a position of authority..."

fun fact: you're a dickhead already.

Don't worry OP, Tyrone is just a coworker. I'm pretty sure everything is fine.

this!

lets put it this way.

would you go to your christmas party without her?

If the answer is no, then you dont' see eye to eye.

Confront her. Say straight out. Listen. We are either in it together. Or not.

If she still insists you don't go. Drop her.

Let her live our her little cuckold fantasy of fucking the boss. In the end and 4 months down the road. she will contact you out of the blue. And appologize. This is where you say okay lets meet. Fuck her once more, but blow it all over her face. And then look at her square in the eyes and say "There, im treating you like the slut you wanted to be" .

and walk away.

What if only employees are invited?

Xmas parties are for employees + 1 guest each.

That's what they always say.. Take some advice.. Dump the Sloot and dump what you have on your phone.. Don't be a selfish cunt

so in other words

Be ready for her to get pissed at you, and you won't know what side is which.

Simply put. You tell her, we do everything together or nothing.

I mean, if you really loved each other, shouldn' tthat be the default mode anyways?

if you are in a relationship that is "you do your thing, i will do mine"

well, i hate to say this. But one of you does not like the other. You are just a place holder until something better comes along.

it's as simple as that.

He went last year; pay attention.

But he said, he wasn't invited this year.
Pay attention, fag.

I second this.
Btw, I usually creampie my gf and her panties looks exactly like this afterwards. This not only pussy juice or maybe she's usually megawet

then she'll scream rape, so keep any texts prior.

Post her nudes.

Yea, this will teach her a lesson in trust.
Do it, OP.

I did exactly what i just said to do

Except i smacked my cock off her face, like i was whipping her face. While I said it.
She and a hurt look for a second. And for a second I felt bad.
But nah fuck it. She was a slut.

And no charges. How can she scream rape
there is no bruises, no signs of force

She has nothing. Except sea man on her face, and hurt feelings

>asking Sup Forums for dating advice
you sure about this OP?

FACT: When a woman upgrades her underwear, it's for someone else, not you. Unless she makes a big deal about the new bra and panties for your benefit, someone else is getting that enjoyment.

That's not a thong.

thats what i was thinking

No signs of force don't exactly prevent you from being called a rapist these days.

what other guy said crocodile tears can complicate ops life, cunts nearly get away with anything these days.

So CLEARLY employees can bring a guest, so if the UNINVITING is happening, it's on his GIRLFRIEND, not her employer. Pay attention, FAG.

this guy!

Next time you know you will fuck her, and drink a lot of water or beer. Then while fucking doggy style removed the condom ninja style, insert penis again and pee inside like a boss. Make sure to hold her firmly if she notice before you have finished.
When you're done, just say "sorry, maybe you could take a shower and we can talk"

But what if I told you every company can decide wether an employee is allowed to bring a friend to the party or not?

ITT: 'muricans with restricted points of views

Sorry for autocorrect mess

You are beyond redemption. I hope she dumps you.

She loves cock.
OP, you've been dumped a long time ago without even noticing.

What has changed in a year? He went last year.

This, last year my company let you bring a +1. One of the +1's got shit faced drunk and ended up in the ER.

This year, no +1s

sage advice

COPYPASTA is COPYPASTA

you poor stupid fuck
she's not your gf
she's everybody's gf

Your face is copypasta, faggot.

While shit doesnt look good OP but, if you are American, she is innocent until proven guilty.

If you can, get ahold of her phone. She will most likely have her work email on that. Get into that and you will be able to find the stupid e-invite all companies send of their christmas parties. If that says +1, then that, along with the circumstantial evidence proves that she is cheating OP.

Have you ever had a job? Maybe the company changed it policy? Over spent last year and don't want to do it again? The venue might be fancier. There are literally 100s of reasons that he could not be allowed to go this year because of the company.

>American
>innocent till proven guilty
No pal it's
Guilty till proven innocent
UK is innocent till guilty
Educate yourself fool

Yes she is, fuck her in the butt and bounce.

To be fair... Does she vaginal discharge frequently? Some women naturally leak mucus and shit out of their vagina. Its gross but my wife will sometimes have that shit all over her panties.

She is white, that rule only applies to non-whites you fuck

Hate to break it to you but your wife is probably cheating too. Nudes? Cos op aint posting shit.

Cuck detected.

But op is cuck so it negates the fact.

Cucked

Nah, we are swingers already so she doesn't need to cheat. Shit started happening after we had our first kid. If she doesn't take this pH balancer for her snatch it will smell horrible and have mucus leak out.

Wait, wat? You're swingers?
Chances are your girl takes it as granted to be allowed to suck every dick that shows up her face. It was wrong for your relationship to become swingers.

Who cares shes fucking greasy

Ignore the other twat i was the poster asking for nudes. Swingings fine ignore the 12 yo faggot. Got my gf into swinging as well. More on the bdsm side as master and pet. We get a few girls over and either she gets dommed by ne and other girl or we both fuck the shit out of another girl. Keep on carrying on brother.

>hotel booked.
>didnt get invited this year
>started always wearing thong to work
>usually with matching bra.

>Is she cheating on me?
Hahahahahahahhahaha!

>has gf
>uses condom

So much this

What if I told you some women aren't on the pill.

Re post

Of course she's cheating on you, OP. The real question is why should you care? That's her in the picture? Yeah, no... you shouldn't.

Be a man. You've seen the scoreboard now and you know what she's up to, so either leave her or play the game as she does, not out of spite or resentment but just because you can now. Those are your options.

Oh yeah, and this, this shit right here...
That's cum.