Hahahahahaha, my sides. she was so sure

hahahahahaha, my sides. she was so sure

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/12/election-recount-adding-to-trumps-winning-margin/
youtube.com/watch?v=9E8q4bGggIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking liberal tears taste so sweet

it was fucking amazing. not even a trump supporter

couldn't even get herself together to talk the night she lost. oh, they also popped the champagne on her plane before they knew she was fucked. fucking idiots.

she also had "glass ceiling" confetti that didn't get to be used.

>"glass ceiling" confetti

WTF were the dumb shits going to do, drop glass shards on their supporters? actually, that's not a bad idea. thin the shallow end of the gene pool a bit

>couldn't even get herself together to talk the night she lost

yeah, who the hell ever heard of a losing candidate that was so torn up that they couldn't come out and give a "we'll get 'em next time" talk to their supporters in the room. and this was the person that was so smart and strong that she was going to stare down tyrants and dictators around the world? what a fucking joke. we dodged one hell of a bullet that Tuesday.

Not to mention she scared her supporters shitless with Trump killling minorities, eating their babies and then failed to comfort all those people after what she described as literal appocalypse happened.

Same here. Watching all those smug fucks cry was great.

Best election ever, honestly respect the American populace so much more after this. We can think for ourselves

thank me later trumpfags

Not just cry, lay on the ground in the fetal position.

she also had coins minted in her name

You're right. They were acting like it was literally the end of the world, or that they had some actionable threat of violence against them. Panic.

>They were acting
>were
They still are, though.

You're a month late nigger. Why post this now?

yall seem to forget really easily that your boy lost the popluar vote despite the fact that only about a third of hillary supporters actually voted

You seem to forget that this is also a Republic and that states have an equal say.

Americans will never know how important this election really was...
You all where on the edge to be one more shit leftist vassal state of the globalist elite who just want a poor population to have free labour and compete with other globalists who control other economic block

If you wish to know the future of the Democratic Party politics, come to Brasil and see how a big country with a full corrupt government looks like

I don't roll around crying. You think i am weak but i will drink your blood in the coming world wars.

The one thing from that night that proves she was unfit to be President was that she didn't come out to give a concession speech to her followers.

If you can't even care about the people who support you, how can you expect to run a country?

Big cities votes, my dude
>only about a third of hillary supporters actually voted
yeah, they really care about the future

>about a third of hillary supporters actually voted
The other two thirds were illegal immigrants

>only about a third of hillary supporters actually voted

kek

Too bad they didn't care enough to actually vote.

She was crying and caling Obama a "ungrateful creole" during all the night

it's a month later and I still look up videos on youtube of crying sjw's. it's fucking great.

trump wouldve lost against bernie if he was allowed to win the primaries like he rightfully should have

fuck hillary and the dnc for dooming all of us

truth. the DNC destroyed itself but hey, that's what corruption does. the forest must burn so a new better one can grow.

these political threads are actually worse than cancer banana

>mfw no president in history has ever ran for the popular vote
>mfw the only reason she won the popular vote was because the media and regressive libs bullied and chastized everyone into voting for her claiming you're a racist sexist homophobic bigot if you don't
>mfw they made trump out to be the literal anti christ in order to scare people out of voting for her.

The only reason she won was because of millenials, you know, the asshole regressive left that literally everyone even liberals hate. And even if you didn't vote trump and voted 3rs party they still shit on you.
>hurr durr if jill stein voter had voted clinton
the entire point of them voting stein was because they didn't want clinton or trump in the first place they were never gonna vote for her and even if they did she wouldn't have won
>hurr durr if gary johnson voters voted for clinton
Libertarians soak votes away from republicans. You want more gary johnson voters.

Atop that she ran a garbage campaign. It was all about her and not the people and she treated it that way.

HEY YOU
YEAH YOU
FUCK THIS GAY THREAD YOU'RE IN, TRY THIS ONE INSTEAD AND COME SOLVE A FUCKIN' MYSTERY AND SHIT YOU DUMB NIGGER CUNT

wtf i live under a rock. did pic really happen?

no but it suits their narrative

wnd.com/2016/12/election-recount-adding-to-trumps-winning-margin/

a judge stopped the "recount" but YES so far Trump was even taking states that had reported Hill had "won" recount proved other wise

>Hillary fan spotted
>doesnt let silly things like FACTS slow their love for her down.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9E8q4bGggIM
>durr I live under a rock

No, they aren't done with the recounts and the cancelled the Michigan recount

Holiday shopping can be hectic! Here are some stores with Autism Friendly Hours: Target, ToysRUs, JC Penny.

>states have an equal say
>equal say
>equal
>not knowing how the electoral college works

>still thinking popular vote is end all be all in election

>fireworks
>glass ceiling

Kek, they were so sure they were gonna be cute and "break the glass ceiling" with her being president. The next 4 yrs are gunna be good.

can somebody provide a source that she actually ordered this herself? because im struggling to believe that anyone can be so retardedly vain

i think the funniest part about that night was that she sent fucking podesta out to give a speech on her behalf, telling everyone to go home, that it wasn't over yet and that they would keep fighting etc. this is why they were so crazy with the protests and riots, no one ever gave them closure. funny how they can't see that the dnc has just been using them and then just abandoned them.

>meanwhile here's your president standing in front of a solid gold door

Agreed... at the risk of summoning the cancerous fruit, I actually wouldn't mind seeing him derail the cancer that is this thread.

because no matter how much time passes
it's still funny

>assuming im american
>thinking a gold door is the same as minting coins like a fucking roman emperor

Guys check out this guitar, it's completely relevant to this conversation.

>implying I even mentioned anything about the popular vote
Are you retarded?

underrated keks

Are you retarded?

fuck off, that guitar is not related to the topic at all... this squirrel should prove my point

>can't think of a response
>repeat what the person said
>being this retarded
kek

lol

kek

AAAAAAAAHHHHH

I'm guessing neither campaign did this, some company made both to sell as soon as possible. Like what they do with superbowl tshirts.

kek

Confirmed retard

youre probably right but that doesnt make trumpguy any less of a narcissist

Confirmed retard

Still haven't figured out scripts yet, kid?

>implying illegal spic & rape-fugee votes count
nah faggot trump won popular and electoral, kill yourself

Well, not exactly "equal" but it does exist to round the edges and prevent the sort of marginalization that would otherwise lead to about 3 cities owning the US.
But the left is upset because those three cities are full of liberals.

u ought to be culled

Where can I get one of these?

I really dont understand how people say they enjoy "liberal tears." It sounds completely idiotic to continually recite it. It's on my facebook feed on 4 chan. Like jeez. 90% of you idiots bearly even know how elections work.

>writing a script to repeat what someone says on Sup Forums
Well you're an efficient retard I'll give you that

True

lel librul tearz amirite gaise

gtfo libcuck shill stop crying

how can you not enjoy liberal tears? liberals are among the most hated of humanity and it's fun to watch them in despair after a campaign of failure on their part

Typical response. It is sad that many Americans have such a underdeveloped and blatantly childish mind.

.... but actually cry more cuz i love ur tearz

hey i think you're in here somewhere

if it's a sign that one of the worst and most historically persistent forms of civilization cancer has lost even the smallest ounce of ground then I'm for it

>like jeez
yeah this is bait of excellent quality
well done

>Implying this is a fight for liberals
It is completely overrated. I honestly believe people do it to have the "Banana.gif" effect

>implying illegal immigrants voted
Source please

I understand, but the constant shit posting if you will, is absurd.

>implying you actually know the meaning of most of the words you say

An honest belief.

The majority voted for Gore

Fucking kek

Hmmm ok. more like,

A day after the election:
Trump supporters: celebrating, laughing
Hillary supporters: in literal tears

Today:
Trump supporters: Only care about the win, hidden tears knowing they chose wrong
Hillary supporters: catatonic

so because it makes you cry, it's bait?

Making America racist again

Im sure I don't. I must have mistakenly typed several random characters to form words found on dictionaries.

were you saying that to all the shit posts and threads that paid shills were putting up?
or when all that "male tears" bullshit was going on?
did you make the same sentiments then, or do you only bring it up when it's lib tears that you want people to stop enjoying?

>constant shitposting
also do you know where you are right now?

it never wasn't user

well, she did win technically

in your low IQ libtard definition, following the constitution is wrong so of course you're butthurt about trump ripping welfare from your grip

Gore won the majority vote why did no one cry for him

source ??

because he wasn't running against trump