NEED to fuck my sister!!! turns me on so much

NEED to fuck my sister!!! turns me on so much

pic related, cus i feel the same way about my sister

sexy aren't they. I'd love to have her tied up for the rest of her life and make her worthless. her job will be to take her brothers dick whenever I wish.

Do it, they hot, no judgement

I want a group of hundreds of men queuing up ready to take her pussy once she's wet over her brother spitting and fucking her. I want to drench my sister in my piss and force her to enjoy it

Gay

I mean look to those legs

She's hot, is have her gag on my cock, you got more?

I'd love to watch you force your dick Down her throat.

Oh wow, look at those tits, I'd lay her on her back and fuck them while she lay looking up at me, eyes still wet and mascara running from the throat fucking

Nice ass

mmmmm begging you to stop

i know the feels i wanna fuck my sister so bad... (the one on left)

Her tits are pretty nice aswell

Then I'd blast a load over her prettty face. But, I'm not done yet. I'd make make my way down her body, kissing and biting until I got to her juicy pussy. Then I'd start teasing it with my tongue.

horrible isn't it. the lust I feel for my sister

Her tits are awesome, have you tried to fuck her?

Make her want it and fuck her

who else would queue to jizz inside my sister

No never. She's very flexible aswell, this is us two

Me

I would jizz on her

Yes please

I think she's a virgin aswell

You should totally fuck her, just get a bit drunk, blame it on alcohol

Younger sister?

does anyone want to tell me what they would do to my perfect pale tight bodied sister?

I'd bend her over that counter and fuck her right there until I bust a nut in her

Your sister looks like she loves the nigger dick but I'd still bang her ass out.

Yes

Get her drunk and fuck that tight pussy

You think it might work?

Mine looks very similar to this. I am going to seduce, but any best practices would be helpful.

I know for a fact, make sure you're a little drunk too so you can blame it on the drink it if doesn't work out.

fuck meat pig that deserves to be face bashed until she passes out

After she passes out I'll take that right little pussy, she'll come round to me destroying her. All she can do is scream and take it

all she can do is obey. she's tied up, spread out. with hundreds of guys queuing ready to bust their load on her face

More pics? Your sister is going to make me bust my load

Bump

mmm

Is pic related

Same boat user. My adopted sister here.

You neeed to fuck that

is my sis

I want to so fucking bad.