A question for all you German fags here: How does it feel to know your country is becoming a breeding ground for...

A question for all you German fags here: How does it feel to know your country is becoming a breeding ground for muslims and your government is wholeheartedly accepting it?

It makes me feel like a Sioux who watches all the refugees and criminals from Europe invading his homeland

I never understood what's the plan in the long run?

Cheap labor? The Jews pulling strings? Self hatred because of their history?

some days ago merkel said she wants to ban body-concealment, which is a step in the right direction

You watch like your country is being totally fucked up and you acan't do anything against. And then there are the lefties who thin that all of this is good und you don't know how they can't be in the nuthouse and are even seen es good and normal people.

It's what happens when you give 68'ers leftists power

destruction of the white race

its better than a country be ruled by an Incompetend TV Host

You guys need to revolt. Take Merkel off her throne and kick the immigrants out of your country.

Ok , but why? What's the primary reason for them to destroy it?

Wow. How is having your women raped and murdered by the same people you opened your doors to in any fucking way good?

A refugee rapes & kills a woman: "Don't generalize"
Another refugee rapes two women: "Don't generalize"
Hundreds refugees harrass women in Köln: "Don't generalize"

One Reichbürger shot a cop: "All of them need to be monitored"

My guess is they want to stop the development of the world and the whites are the ones who make the most progress.

Because Nazis.

That's the argument to justify everything

I would not be surprised if the half of this Reichsbürger are V-Männer from the Verfassungsschutz.

The only relief for the current government is that Neonazis look like candidates for Aktion T4

Can be , the will keep the technology and all the science and medicine for them , the 1% , and it will be easier for them to keep us in line.

But by doing exactly what they are doing know will create more nazis faster.

Since the refugees came to germany, the crime rates sharply ... dropped.
I'm myself pretty wary of letting in so many people from such a different culture, especially without controlled ways to integrate them properly, but so far there is no reason to fear them.
Imo it's only making things worse to rally for fear since this will make them integrate & adapt to our culture just infinitely harder, and the moment we get ghettos like in america, THEN we'll see a sharp spike in crime rates. So our foremost interest should be giving as many of them a chance to integrate for now.
Of course, this also means that immigrants that actually are criminal have to be decisively treated just as german criminals.

The biggest hurdles right now are imo the fear and racism of the right, combined with misplaced pity/sympathy of the left, treating even horrific crimes like "yeah, it's not his fault since he comes from a patriarchaic culture". Well duh, then TEACH THEM THAT WE'RE NOT LIKE THAT ANYMORE.
The same goes for the right though, if you treat everyone fearfully like criminal scum and never give them the benefit of doubt, guess what how they'll start behaving when the learn they have little chance in normal society.

>But by doing exactly what they are doing know will create more nazis faster.
Because "you're just a nazi" isn't shocking people enough anymore to keep them silent.
Just reply with "okay, so I am then. Now let's continue our discussion" and see their argumentation collapse.

So are you happy that Germany drains people from other countries, especially those with good education? Those people are missing in their home countries, making Germany's move purely egoistic.
In the end, that only causes breeding ground for extremists, because richer & educated move away, leaving the bottom of the population

People like you are the reason why Germany is becoming one giant shit hole.

>the crime rates sharply ... dropped.

retard detected

Tell that to Sweden.
Germany bans such reports that might speak out against refugees, FYI.

>Germany bans such reports that might speak out against refugees, FYI.
source? because I want a source to rub it into the face of those who argue that crime rate does not change

Just google it.

okay, so you have no source