My dad just told me that he's gay. what do I do Sup Forums?

My dad just told me that he's gay. what do I do Sup Forums?

Nothing. accept his sexuality and move on. it's 2016 faggot

help him pick out a nice husbando. Also are you the same OP as and you're actually a shill pushing this SJW shit on Sup Forums?

suck his dick

Unless he's trying to rape you in the ass you do nothing.

/thread

no thats not me

>Be such a bad son that your father turns gay out of regret for fathering you.

This. My mom came out as lesbian and that was that, no big deal. She's your mom, man, accept her like she is, same as she'd do with you. Besides, like previous poster said, it's 2016, people like who they like.

Go out dudehunting with your dad, be a wingman, hook him up. Probably been out if the dating scene for a while.

Pretty high opinion of yourself to think that you need to do anything. It's not about you

Fuck him

Only ass your ever gonna get

you sure? Also where you from?

How did he make babby?

stork

Die.

Kek, op dad is a faggot.

Fuck him. Y'all will bond over being so gay

was his cock in your mouth or your ass when he told you?
>no worry its only gay if you both cum

Fug him in teh boi bussy

be proud of the fact that when your dad gets a husband you can have two dads. hopefully your second dad is as cool as the first one. And then think about the fact that your two dads fuck each other

You know the adage... like father like son.

Gay, oddly enough, is hereditary.

You may as well bend over now, 'cause it's coming for you.

end hes suffering

No big deal. Be glad you have a relationship that allowed him to be open with you about his sexuality. Let him be who he is.

Nothing. Just be happy for him.

offer to blow him

If he's gay, then he wants to fuck you.

let him slip you the tip.

he's not really gay. he was hoping to help you out of the closet.
be brave OP

Be a good son and let him fuck your juicy boipucci like the little faggot you are

Do u bro

tell him time flies when you're a faggot

Take your father's nut deep inside to show him you appreciate him

go suck your dads dick you like you always do faggot

Tell him "OK, cool" and just accept it, as you would expect him to accept you if the tables were reversed.

Fuck mang, I don't know why this is so difficult for some people.

say how could you, and start crying

Dude having a gay dad is great-- instant chick magnet.
My dad told me he was gay when I was 18. Next thing I know, all these chicks that never used to speak to me started hitting me up.

I was drowing in pussy. They loved hanging around with my gay dad. I am in my 30's now and married a fine 10/10 woman. My mum's a bitch , but my dad is super supportive and also is my wife's confidant. He got married to this guy last year and he's also great.