Don't see much about thisShoukd I start watching it /tv?

Don't see much about thisShoukd I start watching it /tv?

Can't be very good if you don't see much about, y'know? Think a little next time, sport

One of my favorite shows, not your standard comedy and is much more about characters than hijinks.

I enjoy this program - it's pretty comfy.

Bretty gud.

yeah its actually pretty good and entertaining. its been discussed a few times on here but it seems like the majority of Sup Forums only watches capeshit and got so there u go

One of my favorite shows on TV. Also the actress who plays Lindsay is high test as fuck.

lets me live a degenerate life for 22 or so minutes every week it is on.

gotta catch up. kinda liked married more but that died so oh well

I enjoyed Married too (but I definitely like YTW more). It sucks that we'll never know what the guy on Married did about his job situation at the end of the season.

I think the problem with Married was that the first season was too depressing. They kind of retooled it in the second season and the result was a show that was a lot funnier but I think by then people were no longer watching.

maybe i just liked seeing greer, but liked S1.

>Should I start watching it Sup Forums

yes

LINDSAY BEST GIRL

S1 bummed me out. Their marriage was essentially loveless, they fought all the time, they were poor, they had too many kids. The situation portrayed in the first season is basically my nightmare, they seemed miserable and trapped by their circumstances. I found the first season more depressing than funny.

It's fantastic

The concept is always sunny's everyone's a cunt but it's done more realistically which works surprisingly well

Probably my favourite sitcom since Happy Endings

The actress who plays Lindsay is definitely the hottest on the show. She's thick in the best way possible. Her character is awful though, she's the type of woman who ruins men's lives and would leave you miserable.

Gretchen is best girl in my opinion. Sure, she gets sad sometimes but most of the time she's really fun to be around. She's definitely my worstfu.

>Her character is awful though, she's the type of woman who ruins men's lives and would leave you miserable.

Lindsay was the pure one at the start of the show. She gave up her hoe ways until Gretchen talked her into being a hoe again.

Sure she was always mean to her beta husband but didn't start cheating on him until Gretchen rubbed her new fun life in her face.

LINDSAY BEST GIRL

>Sure she was always mean to her beta husband

She was always mean to him because she didn't respect him. Their marriage was doomed from the start because of that. Gretchen didn't talk her into cheating, Lindsay's inner whore was just too strong, it couldn't be contained anymore. It's honestly kinda weird that they ever got together in the first place, it would be really interesting to see how it happened.

>You will never pick up Lindsay in a bar and fuck her in your van in a parking lot

>it would be really interesting to see how it happened.
they showed part of it in season 2. she married him to beat her older sister and be the first one to get married in the family thus making her the favorite for once.

all girls no matter how big of a whore will want to settle down eventually. she saw a rich young guy who isn't to complicated and latched onto him.

he made her feel special by being sweet and nice to her. she's always been a hoe so she's never had that which is why she first developed feelings enough to date him

I don't really remember them showing that. Too bad you can't turn a hoe into a housewife. Say what you will about Gretchen, at least she's loyal.

Gretchen best girl

>I don't really remember them showing that.
well now you have a reason to rewatch don't you?

>Gretchen best girl
you mean the girl that can't commit and admitted their relationship will have a horrible ending

yeah naw

season 1 yes
season 2 is all about Gretchen being sad

>season 2 is all about Gretchen being sad
also Gangster rapper beef

real hood nigga shit

Its about depression and dealing with it in a relationship and they do it damn realistically

All relationships have a horrible ending. Even if you get married and are together for 50 years. Eventually one of you will die and the other will be left all alone having been forced to watch their partner pass. I don't think Gretchen's reasoning is wrong there. At least Gretchen recognizes her fear of commitment though, she can see herself objectively which not all people can. And she's willing to face her fears too, she was willing to marry Jimmy at the end of season 1 when she thought that ring was intended for her.

I identify a lot with Gretchen. I think she's very human and there's something reassuring about another "adult" who doesn't feel grown up/like there faking their way through life.

Gets old by the end of the first season.

>is much more about characters than hijinks.
This show is literally just hijinks.

Second season does a good job of switching things up

>I think she's very human and there's something reassuring about another "adult" who doesn't feel grown up/like there faking their way through life.

are you forgetting about her stalking the mature cool couple in season 2? she wanted to believe she would eventually mature into a functional person and become an adult.

Are you saying you've never done some weird stuff you're not proud of? I mean yeah, I've never stalked a couple, followed their maid in the hopes of getting to hold their child, and stolen their dog to try and see what living their life is like. But I'm also not in any position to throw stones either. A part of me admires her for having the balls to go through with it all.

she didn't do it for shits and giggles. she did it to become them, to become a normal person.

say what you want about Lindsay but she drowns her sorrow by being an alcoholic and cockaholic

if her husband could dick her right, she wouldn't fuck random guys

>can only cum by masterbating
he deserves it

Yeah, I understand why she did it. I can also understand the disconnect she felt between herself and the people who she perceived as "normal". I think it's normal to feel that way sometimes, I think most of the people on this board know that feeling. To feel like everyone else has life figured out and that you're on the outside or that there's something wrong with you. Her solution to try and fix it was extreme, but her feelings that led her to those actions were normal.

I'm not sure I agree with you when you say that if Paul gave her enough sex she wouldn't have strayed. I think she was inherently unhappy in that relationship and nothing could really fix it. Although If I were in his position I'd definitely try your solution.

It doesn't really matter in the end. We both like the show, we just like different girls. I know things like tone don't carry over text well but I've enjoyed our discussion and hearing your perspective.

I still think Gretchen is the better girl though