Looking for pics of brown guys with white girls

Looking for pics of brown guys with white girls

There must be some hope for me right guys? R-r-right?

> I'm just trying to get married to a white girl and destroy my Indian-ness :(

you could try for a fatty, but normally white girls hate curry munchers

Indian dudes are usually the lowest on the totem pole as far as attractiveness goes.

I'm looking for skinny :/

I'm 6'2 and 200lbs w/ triceps and biceps and abs, short military style haircut and drive an E Class Benz

Are you in the US?

you're already better than most of the competition then?

also mixed race kids are the most attractive/successful/intelligent of them all, so shouldn't be a hard sell

Look/act as non-indian as humanly possible. No scraggly ass facial hair, practice talking until every shred of Indian accent is forever gone from your voice, give up Indian cuisine forever, etc. If you can successfully do this as well as be decently successful career wise you have a good chance. I knew an Indian guy in college who could pull just about any chick he wanted but he acted whiter than I did.

you might have a chance with a hippy chick, if you pretend to be spiritual or someshit, and drop the ima buff dude and i drive a benz douchebag routine.

indians have, on average, the smallest penis size of any race

Lived in Canada since 02, no accent left thank the kek

Canada but moving to USA for masters in 2 yrs (John's Hopkins)

Yep but I don't "feel" that way, I think I have to work on my outgoingness, I'm 75/25 introvert/outrovert

It's true, 6.5 inches when it's warm, 5.5 when cold, but pretty thick

Hmm okay work on just striking up conversations then, but also be prepared for questions about your race

Use the whole "oh so where are you from" to be more interesting than other people. Have some interesting things to talk about for when it inevitably comes up

If everything you're saying is actually true you should be fine. Just work on being a bit more outgoing and you should be set.

>Canada but moving to USA for masters in 2 yrs (John's Hopkins)
Go to Eastern Europe. They fucking LOVE Americans, but a Canadian would probably work, too. There's a lot of racism, so not sure if that balances out or not.

Brown guys????????
YOU MEAN NIGGERS RIGHT

Stop trying to get with white women

Go for some other race or stick to your own pajeet. Race mixing is disgusting. At least try to get a mexicant girlfriend, you're both brown so the kids won't be abominations.

This. Nothing gets white girls wet like when they ask where you're from and you tell them it was one of those areas where you shit all over the street. Highly recommend it. Also regale them with tales about selling your sister into an arranged marriage.

Hey man I don't think race mixing is something that should necessarily be encouraged, but it's also not something that should be considered inherently bad. Maybe you should just let adults make their own decisions instead of being the moralfag police.

I hope OP matures and realizes most western girls are shallow, conceited whores.

Honestly, an arranged Indian girl with a sense of family and home care is 100x better than a white slut with no hymen and a sexual history.

>you're both brown so the kids won't be abominations.
>Nothing gets white girls wet like when they ask where you're from and you tell them it was one of those areas where you shit all over the street.

>Moralfag police

It's not morals, it's fucking nature. Your fucking heritage of shitting in streets for thousands of years versus a white woman's history of her ancestors creating democracy, inventing everyday appliances, and generally being useful.

When you race mix with whites all you're doing is destroying the chance of your child to feel whole. I know when you were taking your yearly curry cleansing shit in the street you wished you were white. Don't race mix and let your kid wish they were white too.

actually, koreans do.

Come to sweden or germany say you escaped from war torn syria or something... if u still cant get laid you can always rape them and getaway with it over here

>nature
You literally could not be more wrong. Genetically speaking it's far more useful to have as much recombination as possible.

Now if you said it's better to preserve a people's culture or whatever then you'd be absolutely correct. But nature and survival are entirely separate matters from that, and those benefit from race mixing quite a bit.

My paki buddy has a white girl. She looks good in all those terrorist wedding photos

Wrong.

Considering the average intelligence of browns is lower than whites, you're essentially forcing retardation on to your children.

Also nature comes in to play when the good pure white kids stomp your half breed pajeet teeth in. Natural selection, friend.

>join isis
>kidnap smex slaves
>win

STEP 1: Poo in loo.

If you think intelligence is literally the only important factor that plays into genetics then you're probably the retarded one here. Mixed children have better disease resistance, especially to diseases stemming from recessive traits. Also what did heavily inbred kids all start having after 5 generations or so? Oh yeah, mental retardation. So apparently intelligence doesn't benefit from lack of race mixing ad much as you'd like to believe.

I was born in Singapore fammo

Literally first world

While it's certainly a step up from India, I'm not entirely sure I can really consider a country first world when it hands out worse prison sentences for smoking pot and spitting on the street than it does for murder and rape.

Just saiyan.

>There must be some hope for me right guys? R-r-right?

Not really, and studies corroborate me.

>pic related: white girls rarely date outside their race

Sorry. But there are surely some white girls that will.

Wat

I thought spitting gum was just some fine

Jesus

I'm like 97% sure it was Singapore that was illegal in, it was definitely a far east Asian country though. I remember my CO drilling it into our heads a dozen times because between that and, believe it or not, Chinese opium dens, the Navy loses like 2 dozen sailors a year to east Asia. Whether by winding up in prison, dead, or just disappearing.

> Male on Male rape – According to Singapore law male on male rape is not acknowledged—more specifically a man cannot be a victim of rape as rape is narrowly defined under S375, Penal Code as the penile penetration of a vagina.[84]

this place looks like heaven for horny gay guys though

also, singapore's rape laws is 20 years in prison, and incest is illegal, also sex under 14 is illegal

While I don't deny we probably had more fags in the Navy than other branches, I don't think "getting ass raped by trannies" is a terribly popular fetish among the gay community.

Anyway we tricked most of the fags into doing submarine duty so they can fuck each other in peace at the bottom of the ocean. The vast majority of the topsiders are straight. Although they can still get into some pretty nasty shit if they're at sea too long. The women can literally walk away with 20x their normal paychecks by prostituting themselves to the horny guys, and so diseases can still be pretty rampant.

I didn't think they had internet in a trailer park.

USB stick or laptop with LTE sim tray?

do brown means indians/latin for the most part?

Personally I think brown means just indians/muslims, but thats because I've never been around latins/latinos, etc

I guess on the internet its mostly akin to indians/muslims

but latins/latinos probably are included just not as often