Any other anons locked up? My girlfriend has the key in her desk at work. It's been 37 days since I've had an orgasm

Any other anons locked up? My girlfriend has the key in her desk at work. It's been 37 days since I've had an orgasm.

I can't decide if I want to get a clear or pink htv2!!!??? black looks really good too, i like the idea of my gf locking a black cage on my clitty because she wishes it was a BBC

My girlfriend keeps me chaste for 194 days and I have to wear diapers.

I sincerely hope you all kill yourselves

Quit fucking around and just get castrated. Let a real man breed your women.

>get castrated
probably is the next step, guys like OP are already jacking to the notion.
>Let a real man breed your women.
If a guys already locked up and in diapers, he's already letting "real men" have a go on his wife/gf.

Hahaha turbo autism: turning your weak minded, pathetic self esteem issues into your sexual fantasy! This shit never gets old.

threads like these make me happy to have broken out of the matrix. It's often rough outside but freedom feels so good

I got this one off Amazon for $28. I could've gone with the small one because the regular is too big for my tiny worthless cock.

user here, also locked.

Prove it.

Holy shit you beta max faggot it's better to pretend that you love this shit instead of crying yourself to sleep every night, huh?

Please, please kill yourself. All of you.

elaborate please

You and me both
I'll drink to that.

He's saying that Sup Forums is just a big hugbox for people that think that anything discussed on this site could be even remotely true (none of it is) and that it's great to break free of it, peeking inside every so often to watch you retards foaming at the mouth...

what happens if you get an erection in one of those?

Hopefully you die

god's trips speak the truth

I really can't. I feel a little swelling, but it can't get any bigger than the tube, which is already touching all the way around when I'm soft.

you can't.

Fucking oath, chastity fags and cucks are pathetic and should remove themselves from the gene pool via castration or suicide as a favor to future generations.

this

Wait is this shooped?

myorchie.com $3500 castrations, no questions asked. If you aren't in that area, look into alcohol injections into your balls. There are plenty of doms that will gladly castrate you at a reasonable rate if you let them keep your balls in a jar.

he wishes

That's also true but i rather meant the whole "i need a girlfriend to be happy" bullshit we are tought since childhood. People trying their hardest to please said GF and destroying themselfes. This feeling liek relationships are a drug, depending on acknowledgement

How would a situation like that happen?

it's best to leave a cuck's balls intact so his penis can be locked in chastity cage. his penis used to be a wonderful source of pleasure, now it just serves to frustrate and humiliate him

Wasn't asking to get my balls cut off you fucking weirdo. Was suggesting these closet homo wearers of dick prisons do.

they probably have the key

Ill do it for 200$. With a meat cleaver and a hot iron to close the wound. anesthetic not includet

How the fuck do you wash it?

Dude fcking break that shit you fucking beta

Kill yourself fucking cucks.

post more

she unlocks me once every day to clean, and she watches to make sure that i dont start to get any ideas.

"yo fam i'm locked up"

"damn.. house arrest again?"

"nah, my dick" KEK

Cuck locked reporting in

What the hell is this got my dick in a cage shit. What in the literal wtf. Is this real life?

They caved into societal pressure. White men are constantly demonized and these cucks fell for it. Sure honey lock my dick up in a cage and get fucked by a huge BBC because he is obviously superior to me.

mmhhhh...... no :)
because i love you so much honey

about the time I start believing I'm fucked up I come to b and one of you freaks make me feel much better about myself

can we get back to posting chastity pics?

thats better

Yep. I'm actually laughing too. Keep on hearing rat in a cage by smashing pumpkins every time i saw this. I'm still processing on why dudes got a padlock on their balls. Why

y'all motherfuckers need some pork bun in your life

There's nothing hotter than seeing that key around her neck. She has the control over your pleasure. Goddamn I want to touch myself. Too bad I can't lol!

i know user. i love when the girl makes her chasty cuck get a feminine pubic shaving style as well

My gf is planning on locking me up this Saturday and keeping me in it until Tuesday night IF I "behave like a good girl"
I'm mixed with concern and confusion.
Any tips?

murder/suicide

behave yourself

be a man

Now that's some originality!

If you dont trust her, dont let her do it. Doesn't this "behave like a good girl" bother your? Your selfasteem? Is it really turning you on this much to be someones "bitch"?

learn to enjoy her feet

Not really. I know she's just playing. We're both switches so there are times when I have her pinned to the wall and let loose.
It's even more fun when we switch during sex

Neither of us are into feet, user. She tried jerking me with her feet once and it was.. new. Not a positive or negative

feel bad for you female feet+chastity is one of my gf and I's favorite teasing activities.

>just sharing the couch during a movie and her rubbing a gripping my caged cock with her sexy toes that i just painted for her an hour ago

Shoop it is

If you're happy with your fetishes, then I'm happy for you user. But we're both pretty lucky to have a partner who is into the same stuff.

Pubes are hilarious man

betacucks: the thread

Lot of people in here really care about these poor guy's dicks for some reason.

If your dick wasn't so short she wouldn't want to lock it away. She's fucking some nigger while you stroke your little dick with your index finger.

asl? we need a bull for breeding since my penis is never allowed to cum while erect again. at first i was going to still be allowed to cum to maintenain prostate health, but my gf warned me if she ever got me to cum while still locked in chastity while she pegged me she would never let me cum while unlocked again.

Locked and bond to bed last night while girlfriend made herself cum while my cock throbbed after she had cum she untied me and when to sleep leaving me with intense blue balls and sadness

What happen' if u have an erection ?

u dont

no pain ?

She said she is going to male me wear these tonight

it can be very comfortable

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>mgffw(my girlfriend's face when) she paints your toenails before you go to the gym and also won't unlock you either
>you also go to the gym before work so you have to shower there and change in front of other males as well

i've yet to be asked (WTF IS ON YOUR DICK) but my predetermined response is that it's a medical device a wear because i had a recently problem with my circumcision) -if they ask about the padlock NO FUCKING ANSWER. if they say that they noticed i've always been cut, well they're a fag for remember that much about my dick

it's a pretty fun rush tbh

Roll for this.

its shopped

wtf, when my girl would say that... i would dry fuck her ass.

wow, pathetic.

Reroll.

Roll again
The death is the only answer

Roll

keep humiliating us anons, we love hearing it while our caged cocks strain in their chastity cage : p

Again. I hate you

One more

Here we go

who PEGGED while in chastity?

Come on

Rolling

Wont give up

And again

we could only afford one or the other.