Hey b why is lsd/acid so hard to find?

Hey b why is lsd/acid so hard to find?

I mean of course you can't go up to any faggot and be like yo where's the stuff

Of course the ones who actually have it are just posted up in their dwellings halfway to the moon already

cuz production is at an all time low

I figured one of you would know something like this.
I've gotten a hold of some twice in the last 3 years

It's actually fairly easy to make. You just need some household cleaners that you can find at most grocery stores, a Bunsen burner or similar high intensity heat source, two glass beakers, canine semen (non breed specific), Corn Flakes cereal, a car battery, and blotter paper.

I have no problem getting acid just get some bitcoins and your set

Shiiiiiid I already have the canine semen covered, my dog likes to let me taste it

I think i have a stale bag of Frosted Flakes with enough for one bowl of cereal... will that work?

The tricky part is the extraction of the canine semen because you can't let the semen cool to room temperature before you mix with the corn flakes and battery acid

Only one bowl won't yield more that 4 hits, but it'll be fine. Stale is fine and in fact May up the potency.
Just remember to not let the dog semen temp drop below 90 degrees or you're fucked

So I have to make the dog cum on the Bunsen burner

Got it.

The first step is to connect a pair of jumper cables from the car battery to your testicles.
IMPORTANT: negative goes to the right testicle and positive to the left testicle - do not get this backwards!

This guy gets it

Man, last time I did lsd I literally though my wife was the devil.

And then she wouldn't let me go outside because neighbors or something.

So I though the devil was keeping me shut in and it started getting scary

I remember her trying to make me some food and I threw her fucked up tacos on the ground and stained my carpet

Good times

Yes, excellent! You've got this thing covered! You'll be trippin off some good shit in no time!

yea buy this shit from someone you dont fucking know that alters your brain.
>what on earth could go wrong

I'm lucky that I can get it anytime. Last time I got it about a week and a half ago I took 4 tabs at once and tripped for like 24 hours straight!

Buy 1p-lsd it's an analog of lsd. Very easy to find and get. I get mine through usps from a research chemical website.

Most tabs sold as lsd aren't lsd anymore. They're other analogs

Whats your trusted site user?

>not using the deep web for hard to get drugs
What the fuck man?

Interested in the 1plsd

Any info

alphabay

Anyone got wickrs?

Hansa

never let me down

Better picture. You're welcome.