Hello folks. Are you ready for the biggest riddle in the history of Sup Forums...

Hello folks. Are you ready for the biggest riddle in the history of Sup Forums? To get your attention lets start with a very easy one. We are searching a word hidden in this image.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7bBqVLrdGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It says "faggot". I just know it.

Fuck

FUCK in morse. How is this a "riddle"?

It's morse code. ..-. ..- -.-. -.- , or FUCK.

Congratulation dear friend. The next one is a bit harder. Again we are searching a word hidden in the image. Don't be afraid of darkness and seek for revolution!

dieses?

>trying so hard to be mysterious it ends up like a kid presenting a magic trick on school show

Erfolg.

Well done. The word is 'Erfolg' and means 'success' and you succeded. Now things start to get wild. Again we are searching a word hidden in the image. This time changing the brightness wont help you.

oh fuck. hexadecimals? I'll get on it.

I have no fucking idea what your dad denied nigger.

what the cancer is this..?

The message said "My Dad always told me there are 9 of them. Recently they deny the last one. What was it again?"

Is that it or do we have to answer the question?

*"Who was it again?"

how did you solve it?

Clues

Pluto

the binary is ascii for "gmask" which I've done some of in the past.

Its a program that alters images in certain ways and you have to figure out the specific combinations of filters to unmask it (this case it was an FL and M-)

Pluto?

Fantastic! Great Job! We are almost done. This is the last riddle. My ancestors are smiling at me. Can you say the same?

im from culiacan

fuck off stormcloak scum

Death to the stormcloaks

wow fuck you OP
> message was youtube.com/watch?v=q7bBqVLrdGM