I have been getting a blow job twice a week for a year from a guy with high functioning Downs Syndrome...

I have been getting a blow job twice a week for a year from a guy with high functioning Downs Syndrome. We work together at Carl's Jr, I work the grill, he is a clean up guy. Boss used to give him a ride to work asked me to start helping, he lives in a group home on my way to work, we ride the bus together. We stop at a park near his place and he sucks me behind a storage building. He seems to enjoy it, I certainly do, he is non-verbal, I want to take it up a notch and fuck him, be he wears adult diapers, and usually they are full at the end of the day, so that would be a big no thanks, the storage building is up against a school playground so any before work fucking is not going to happen. So the blowjobs are going to have to be enough. Really glad he does not want me to suck him off, he is a lot stronger than I am, his legs are pretty short but his arms are super long. Dude has a massive tounge, just got home to start rimming me before he sucks me off. My fuck friend is a mute retard. I am definitely going to hell.
>pic related

>Dude has a massive tounge
Show it.

DOX is inbound

Bump.

Newfags

Copypasta is copypasta

>tounge

Who's the REAL retard?

You insolent newborn

Damn it, you're such an abusive faggot.
If it was a girl, it'd be okay.
I mean, what's the difference between a girl and a retarded girl?
One's a retard and the other's a retarded retard.
But your abusing a fellow dude. That's just gay.
I won't stand for it.

Gauges. Confirmed faggot.

Congratulations on being both a fag and unoriginal

Yeah...you're an asshole.

Well if you won't stand for it, then I guess you will need to stay... down

Just when you think you can't possibly hear anything more fucked on /b, OP posts this

>1480714338048.jpg
i don't think so, tim

>Sup Forums.org/6/
Nothing there
I am confus

how do I know if I have downsyndrome? does he know he has downsyndrome?

what if I'm retarded and I don't know it and everybody is being nice to me!

chan.org/6/

Because you mistyped the URL, you mong.

>Sup Forums.or6/6/

Honestly I've thought about this myself - wayyy more than a few times.

You need to go to jail. This is rape.

worse. it's copypasta

this forum is brutal. save me

ooo so brutal
fukn lol

lul dis again