My gf is qt, amazing, I love her but she is a roastie and it is a massive turn off. What do i do?

My gf is qt, amazing, I love her but she is a roastie and it is a massive turn off. What do i do?

Pic related, is her.

Roastie??

bad news OP, you've been fucking a dude.

If you had a bigger dick you could've unroastiefied her but obviously that's not how it happened
Tl;dr: op is a faggot and has a smole penis

>roastie
I also had to look the term up. According to urbandictionary:
"The degenerated condition of the average sexually-liberated western female's vagina, as a result of riding the cock carousel through her teens and 20's before hitting the wall and trying to get one of the beta bux -- who she denied while it was still tight and she still looked good -- to put a ring on her finger and lick her recycled Arby's; which he will, because the world is full of thirsty beta enablers stupid enough to marry women who have had their capacity to love atomized into obliteration over a decade of getting shaken like she's in a paint shaker and then painted by cocks whose names she doesn't even remember."

Good thing I'm a Faggot
Large labia

I think it's hard for us to give you any advice without seeing a sample of said roastie's parts that turn you off. It's only fair.

Man if even I could get those pics I would post

You could of said Arby's lmao instead of roastie

No Arby's in Aussieland, had no idea what it was until I looked it up

Maybe then put a picture of some other girl's pussy that looks similar. Because, there are some disgusting looking ones, but then there are some that are actually nice.

I had a girl once who had pussy lips that hung out a little, and it was actually arousing to feel them on my fingers.

Are you a fucking faggot? Its a pussy they are all fucking different. Does it feel any worse when you fuck her? No it doesn't. I don't get this stupid obsession. A pussy is a pussy is a pussy. Some dudes have giant dicks, some guys have tiny sucks. Why would girls be any different? If it looked like a penis would that make you happier? If not get the fuck over yourself and be glad you have a decent cute :/.

:(((((

Outies aren't even bad.

He's a proper cutie. Why would that set you back?

I'd fuck him.

Closest I could find

She does look like a cute dude doesn't she? All the better.

Actually I'm a dude. Would it make OP or you any less of a faggot if I was a girl? Ewwwww pussys are gross guys. It has lips that stick out, so I'm too good for that. Shut the fuck up and be glad your pathetic ass is getting laid.

This is why men should fuk traps instead of CISfish. Gender is a social construct and, as they do everything else, men make the best women. A properly loobed anus doesn't get mudflaps and guys give the best head.

Since all Sup Forums is a gay forum (if you like Jap cartoons then it's all ready too late), steer into the cock and don't be shy.

OPs pic would be fine with a nice boiclit, but fleshy air brakes/mud flaps/drag chutes/ are an inherent turn off. The reason WHY they are a turn off is they fail to be a penis.

Oh, you're fine. That's not even protruding that much at all. I thought she had meat blankets or something. Come on man, if she's amazing like you said then just get over it. Even if you get a new girl, odds are hers will stick out as well.

got a similar issue OP. My girl used to be smoking hot when we met, but 3 years of retaking uni, coming to terms with not being a fucking teenager anymore and still eating shit has turned her into a whale.
Will post picture from beginning of relationship for comparison.

is that the before or after picture?

i'm sure she disappointed in your cock too. just love each other.

Yeah man, you're right. I just looked at some extra beefy flaps while finding that pic and feel much better about what she has now.

Why are you dating some dyke haired tank?

You're right.

after. this is before

Damn dude. Sorry for your loss. Any way you can encourage her to get back in shape?

tumblr: Not even once

I hate to brag, but I've been with many, many girls and I actually love it when their lips stick out. Most girls I've been with had theirs sticking out a bit. It was somewhat rare if they didn't.

Damn, high five to past-you for getting her. But present-you needs to make some serious life choices. If you didn't marry her and physical attraction is important to you, then I would say start finding the courage to say sorry this isn't working out. (It's sad, but it's better than secretly hating and regretting your situation for the rest of your life.)

she only uses facebook.
worst thing is i'm a personal trainer, but when you try to encourage someone close to you to better themselves they react like I'm their fucking mother telling them to get a job or something and get upset.

Is Op beta?

find an atheltic hobby that you two can do together. hiking, cycling, frisbee golf.

the only thing she likes doing is horse riding and I'm not rich like that. Her family is, but they're no long willing to pay unless it's birthdays etc.
She sucks at almost everything physical, but Is smart and funny as hell.
I'm just gonna stick with it and hope she wants to change herself... at least her tits got bigger.

Youre a fucking faggot OP that is one nice pussy

She will never be thin again. She will only get larger over time. Run user and don't look back

get a gf of hers to start encouraging her too

That sucks. Same here. You tell them that they can improve themselves & they take it as a personal insult. Break up with as soon as possible. It'll be worth it in the end M8

Already said I came to my senses after seeing true Arby's

starting to agree
I'm not sure how, most of her friends are uni trash these days, as far as i'm concerned i'm the only good person in her life
not sure if i'm tough enough to throw 4 years out the window over her weight. if she breaches 65kg at 5'4 it'll be decision time.

>this pic is 5 years old

that's just a meme
if he's willing to give up his relationship because he doesn't like the looks of his gf's vagina, then yes

DAMN!

>10/10 pussy
>willing to break up because of pussy

OP is beta cuck confirmed

post more. she was smokin' hot

>implying lips to suck on aren't 10/10
>Implying your pic related is even that big of a roastie

I fucked a chick like that once, and she was a cutter too. I did the dirtiest shit to her, and so did a lot of other guys I knew. Fast forward about 10 years and she's married to some beta with a kid. Goddamn...

damn that sucks user. Same shit happened to my girl and she got a bit of a belly but I got around to telling her she gained to much weight and she dropped back to her original weight and its glorious.

give that beta some seriously kinky sex. he's living the dream life.

He's also dealing with her PTSD and BPD. That, and her pussy is wore the fuck out. I once saw her fucking herself with a running bathtub faucet. And not like just letting the water hit her beav, I mean she was fucking a running from behind. Like, hard. I had to quit her at that point, but it wasn't just that. She was fucked up emotionally. I think her stepdad raped her. I felt bad for her, so I kept in touch for a while. It's okay to stick your dick in crazy for a while, but that's it. Never marry crazy. Funny thing is, I'd probably still hit it.

dump her and be single, you little boy

woman with miles of dicks under her belt detected

When people commit slow self-mutilation by fattifying that reflects an inner crazy which will only get worse over time.

Keep yourself in shape so you feel good for life and can lift her when she turns into a hamplanet.

Maybe purging unhealthy food, like ALL soda, from the house on health grounds would be an avenue of attack. Women eat for comfort and as a PT you know how sugar metabolism works.

Fucking exactly. Grow the fuck up OP

This is legit 97% of women. Can confirm, am a slut lesbian.

>smole penis

This is now a meme.

ABORT
ABORT

Abandon ship, son.
4 years ain't shit. If she can't be bothered to take care of her body now, she sure as hell won't do it later. I've seen it happen to some of my mates, they are now in their prime, but stuck with a disgusting landwhale.
Choose well.

t. 10 years, mine is still a hottie.

because she wasn't always a tank, read the fucking thread moron

This works. Women that criticize each other and are friends do the most damage.

Just tell her every week she loses weight is a week she gets to avoid having anal.

What does she do for a living?

Senior Project Developer for a company that does software developing. She is now going for a doctorate.
I'm feeling a bit jealous, tbh. I might have to pull out a higher/second degree also.

It's not a coincidence persons with ambitions, keep themselves physically in good condition or perhaps they just don't have the time to sit home and stuff their faces.