I have a giant abscess on my right deltoid from a flu vaccine that went horribly wrong...

I have a giant abscess on my right deltoid from a flu vaccine that went horribly wrong. It is ready to be popped but I am considering popping it live on webcam instead of going to the ER.

If interested in watching me pop this gargantuan mass of gross, let me know in the next 20 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JP79WHUW4sM
youtube.com/watch?v=xsFHOFIxiH8
youtube.com/watch?v=7lVSblzukr0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YES.

Ur skins gonna be all flappy after u pop that greasy whore

do it faggot

do eet

this thing is seriously disgusting. i use to shoot heroin for years and this is easily twice as big as any abcess i got from IV drug use

>right deltiod
>shows a left arm

pop that fucker

your synthol is leaking my friend

Well, if your medical facilities are bad enough to cause this, I too wouldn't go to the ER.
Pop that fucker, then go to a better hospital.

(OP)
>right deltiod
>shows a left arm

obviously that is just a stock google image. like i'd have such a shitty tattoo.

ok

(OP)
Well, if your medical facilities are bad enough to cause this, I too wouldn't go to the ER.
Pop that fucker, then go to a better hospital.

My sister is a ER doctor and told me that people get MRSA from flu shots all the time nowadays.

Stop attention whoring OP. You've got your audience now. So post a link and let's get on with the show.

OP won't deliver

>all the time
No, your sister is a fuck up. You should not get an infection from an injection, that's the very reason you get them in medical facilities by trained personnel. MRSA may be transferred through contact, and is often caught in medical facilities BUT the point of injection should ALWAYS get disinfected, and new, sterile needles should ALWAYS be used. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

dat potential staph infection

you stupid cock sucking mother fucking cuck faggot FUCK YOU

before thread dies

I had one of those when I was a kid. Got time off school cos it was so fucking painful to touch, and I just knew some dick kick would punch it.

Mine didn't bleed, though, and I never messed about with it. It just went on its own.

Yes

comeeee onnnnnnnnnnnn

Do it faggott. For the LULZ

>What is google image search

this is wrong though. It's true the highest chance of catching MRSA is from a hospital, but from a flu shot? absolute bullshit.
Something tells me your sister isnt an "ER doctor" but a nurse. and if she is a doctor, tell her to stop spreading rumors about nosocomial infections

>implying medical infallibility.

Not sure what this is from but it's obviously not from a flu shot.

It could be. I () had it happen to me when I was a kid. Thinking about it, it may have been from a Tetanus shot though. But I had an injection in my arm and it swelled up like a motherfucker and was painful to touch.

It is from roids. That image is the stock image for injection tuts

roid injection gone wrong, just shitty needles

not that user but ill tell you, with almost 100% certainty, that MRSA is not being spread through flu vaccines. it's spread primarily through improper sanitation of hospital instruments that are reused, such as colonoscopy probes. obviously hospitals arnt infallible but short of sharing needles, MRSA isnt spread through flu vaccines.

Pop it bitch

If you pop it by yourself it might get even more infected and will need even more ER attention than before. Just go the ER.

youtube.com/watch?v=JP79WHUW4sM

this seems correct.

>guy who gives flu shots and other vaccines all the time here

OP's full of shit. But sure, infections can happen rarely if the skin isn't cleaned with alcohol and you stick your needle into a pile of shit before giving the shot.

Read the post,faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=xsFHOFIxiH8

Do it, faggot.

OP won't deliver

youtube.com/watch?v=7lVSblzukr0

Mrsa is on your skin, the needle just punctures it in

Thats a good appetite supressor