Hey, I'm thinking about studying in England. I have two or three question related;

Hey, I'm thinking about studying in England. I have two or three question related;
One- what's the social life at english dormatories like? Are there perspectives on getting hammered and getting laid or is it only a bunch of stuck-up nerdy assholes and strict obedience of rules.
Two- could I get by from one month to another on a part time job? Recenty I made a barman's certificate-bullshit, but I haven't worked behind the counter yet. Could I earn enough to afford living?
And thirdly- of course I'm not speaking about Harvard or Oxford tier unis- I was thinking about Newcastle or Essex. Any opinion on those?

With love, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4001266/The-victim-Merkel-s-welcome-culture-Death-teenager-raped-murdered-Afghan-migrant-Germany-sparks-protests-latest-backlash-against-open-door-policy.html
wnd.com/2016/12/video-young-woman-kicked-down-flight-of-stairs-by-migrant/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

drunk, loud, annoying as fuck teenagers screaming until 4am

newcastle and essex prime examples

full of slags and whores who are lying outside your student housing crying and puking at 2am

idk about living prices, depends on whether you're talking about after already having paid for accommodation and study or having to pay for those with a part time job

you probably couldn't pay for them all unless you work 30 hours or live in a hole

Fuck off, we're full.

dont. come . to. essex.

everyone in essex is fuck ugly and just plain gross

no room at the inn.

youll see people having sex in alleyways

Fuck off you cunt

every now and then you'll find a girl with a great set of tits or ass but their face will always be orange

also you'll get stabbed if you go out late at night in Newcastle, because of you annoying fucking retard accent. love from English man

the hot ones are sophisticated

kek

I'm at Newcastle right now, it's basically just a lot of drinking and some more drinking, if you have a loan and also a part time job it should be enough.

thus lowering the average looking girl to 6/10

Go to Germany. Education is free and most of the people (in cities) speak english. The chicks are hot and easy too (at least better than the disgusting brits).

yeah but they're all getting killed and raped by pakis

Its free because the quality is shit...

I said Germany, not Sweden

Better than the American system for sure. It also depends where and what you study.

You only go to private universities if you are too stupid to get into a public one.

>I said Germany, not Sweden
no it's happening in Germany now as well. even more because of the amount they've took in

too fuckin right mate.

> Rainy Fascism Island

come to england Sup Forumsro before its no longer an option!

Ah well, I am not aware of the situation at the moment honestly. I heard about some cases when I lived there, but haven't heard anything about it since I left.

Anyways, as a dude you shouldn't care about it. It is still a safer country to live in than most (America, France, UK, etc.)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4001266/The-victim-Merkel-s-welcome-culture-Death-teenager-raped-murdered-Afghan-migrant-Germany-sparks-protests-latest-backlash-against-open-door-policy.html

wnd.com/2016/12/video-young-woman-kicked-down-flight-of-stairs-by-migrant/

Do you really think the UK is any better? There is only trash living there

yes, it's a lot fucking better

Yeah the UK is boring as fuck tbh. I would rather go to The Netherlands than to Germany tho.

ew, you're one of those

I was planning to go to visit some friends to the UK, but because I am mexican I'll probably need a visa soon. Feels bad man

The only reason half of us voted for brexit is because of the immigrants from the middle east. so you should blame them

Yeah, all european countries seem to be struggling with them. On a positive note, at least you don't have cartels and almost open corruption fucking you in the ass.

i think i'd rather have that tbh. at least they aren't supporting ISIS and wanting big ben blown up

Rather have the narcos or the immigrants?

narcos

Are you retarded? Why?

fuck off we're full

positive with cartels is that they would encourage governments to legalize more drugs, which would lower organised crime

Are you joking?
druggies are druggies, they dont tend to MURDER HUNDREDS IN THE NAME OF RELIGION
just mug people for some drug cash

Not even. It goes through Mexico to get to the states, as the mexicans are not big drug consumers. The government won't legalize it as it would fuck over the USA, and us in the process.

They do murder hundreds of people, even if you are not in the business. You get kidnapped, they get their ca$h and then they kill you off.

Tbh, I rather live where you might get caught up in an isolated case instead of in Mexico, as it happens a lot more frequently

>The government won't legalize it as it would fuck over the USA

weed is getting legalized in more and more states every few years. and they only kill people who fuck with them most of the time

Weed isn't where the money is at mate. It's all cocaine.

>Weed
Weed doesn't come from Mexico unless you live in some highly autistic desert state, like Arizona. Otherwise, it's mostly grown in the US.

As a brit at uni I can answer all 3:
1 - brits do like to party, especially if you're considering going to Newcastle or essex, dice into that life and you'll have no problem getting high or laid.
2 - a part time job can help with money, especially if it's a decent one, I work as a lifeguard, and on top of students loans I've never been short of money really (as long as you're sensible)
3 - Newcastle and Essex are okay unis, pretty much in the middle, Newcastle is certainly better than Essex though, as a uni and a city.

Oh, thanks for the input. I've also thought about Coventry, Sheffield or Leeds, not sure if I'd get into those though

>English
>Telling anyone they have an annoying accent
W E W
E
W
L A D
A
D

In Germany's defense the people are at least kinda fighting back

Arizona fag here we get our weed from Nevada