Anyone ever steal pics off pc or someone phone

Anyone ever steal pics off pc or someone phone

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/XBRA0vs,Df6beWr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she has a nice tattoo

Found a cell phone in the middle of the road while I was walking to work. Wasn't even damaged or locked. Didn't steal her credit card info but I sure saved all the nudes and read her texts. Got the phone back to her but not before saving myself as a contact so she'd always know I saw. Even called me too but never did smash.

I don't have them anymore but I found a video of my wife's sister on her phone. She left it in the bathroom so when I was taking a shit I went through it her phone. Found a video of her in the same bathroom I was in, laying in the tub running the water over her pussy and moaning. I came in about 3 seconds.

Also found a picture of my cousin's huge tits on my cousin's phone. She sent it to a dude who wasn't her husband.

Pix?

Post some

Wife's sister video is long gone and not appropriate to post here anyway because reasons. Plus she isn't very attractive, just was hot to me because of the relation.
Fun fact, I found my wife's other sister on a camwhore site and so I've seen the O faces of all 3 girls in that family.

Don't have the cousins pics anymore either.

Ive done it twice

>be me in earth science 10th grade
> hot ass rican girl solid 9/10 easy
>shes dating quarter back of football team
> im on the team but im a linemen so no one fucking cares about me
> she says lets trade phones for the class!
>Fucking damn straight we traded phones
> she gave me her phone and i gave her mine
> first thing i do i s go through her photos
> sexy underwear selfies and nudes everywhere sent them all to my gmail

Next story
>girlfriends sister uses password infront of me so i see it.
> she leaves her phone out i steal it while shes busy
> look through it and find sexy pictures of her ass in Pink brand thongs and tit pics
> instant ejaculation
>end up fucking her two weeks after still with her sister she comes and fucks all the time

Stole a nude of a friend's girlfriend.
I asked my friend if I could borrow his phone to send myself some pictures that he took during the previous night's party that we went to. Browsed through the pictures and ended up scrolling too far and found a nude of his girlfriend. You can't see her face but I recognized the background which is in their apartment. Sent the picture to myself along with the ones from the party. I scrolled further to see if there was more but it was the only nude I was able to find. I think I jerked off to it for like a week even though the picture wasn't that great.

i work at a smartphone repairshop and repair like 100 smartphones per day. like 60-70% are from girls. out of thiese there are 50% not password protected or one of this easy ones, like birthday (which we do have if they are our customers or easy pattern like 'Z')

If i summize it up ill get like 20-30 nudes per day. im not screenshoting because i hate to fap on pics but you are free to AMA.

Also fucked the girl from 10th grade when i was in the marines she was national guard she was 18 i was 20 we started fucking after i came home for my first leave after basic and she was waiting to leave while in the DEP

Stole friend's nudes by borrowing her usb stick, apparently she had left some boobies there by accident and I found them through dip digging around, I'd like to have them reposted

Colleauge wanted me to help edit videos of her kids for a summer graduation, I was there alone when she did something else, looked in the pics folder, found a folder with nudes, only one with face, rest close up of her perfect pussy and as, some with her ex dick in her. Copied them and looked later, then deleted them from the schools laptop. Had a huge crush on her, we had made out once, but she said nothing would happen, and never did as I keept drunk txting her. At least I got to ae nude pics.

Do u have kik

Volafile a few?

Was house sitting for a friend and her husband, found their old phones sitting around, charged them up, d pics of her and even videos of her sucking dick and getting cum all over her tits. Was pretty hot man

U take

Oh, also saw pics on grandfather's laptop of him fucking hookers. Kinda gross, didn't save.

In a heartbeat, she's a dime

lol

Post a pic

Nah, she's still someone I respect enough to not post in the cesspool.

Isn't that considered as rape?

Yes. I used Recuva to get some photos of a hot chick that lent my sister her pen drive. Rookie mistake.

Then repost!

m.imgur.com/XBRA0vs,Df6beWr

People seem to like these

Yes from multiple PC's and phones

Exact same scenario for me, except it was my gfs best friend who's hot as fuck. Asked her if I could send pics from last night to myself and she even said "haha user just don't scroll too far up" but she said it in a way like she wanted me to see her nudes. Either way air dropped them all too myself and jerked it for 2 weeks

Damn so you guys really do that? My gf just got her phone repaired and has plenty of nudes. Always wondered if the guys actually went through and saw them or not

How she look

words...have no meaning to me, only fo---t--os you cucks cause words, have no meaning

Friend of mine owns a used electronics and games store so people come in to sell old phones all the time, never wipe them so they're full of nudes. He's got a huge folder of them.

Much appreciated mate, love these ;)

People are still so ignorant about it. Well, good. Boobies for everyone :D

20 yr old girl once invited me to her room to show me her computer related problems, she had pr0n on her desktop that I politely ignored

she leaves me alone for about 90 minutes to fix stuff and such

fixed stuff in 5 minutes, was curious in what she was into when it comes to pr0n, figured out it was HER masturbating with wide spreaded legs and full front view inserting anal beads in the 2 clips, grabbed my smartphone and copied stuff over. found severeal other nude selfies

Do you plan on reposting them or saving them? If yes I'd love to know

niiice...got any of her to post?

5'5 brunette slim/fit body with b cup tits

No, I think I stay on the good side for greater goods.
but I can tell you we are in a relationship now and Iam thinking about marrying her, she still doesnt know that I saw her perfect body before we got closer a few weeks later

More reason to share her man, see if anons approve of you marrying this girl