Fluffy abuse thread

Fluffy abuse thread

Storyfag from last night, with the robot taking out a den of fluffies in an abandoned house. Sorry for DC'ing on you, power went out.
Anyone want a continuation?

You probably aren't going to get much fluffy lovers at this time.

Maybe try in the night/early morning.

many*

Yes do you have the rest btw

This is the fucking cancer plaguing Sup Forums

Literally fucking kill me please

RIP glenn

>Doesn't say this on trap threads
>Doesn't say this on shitpost threads.
>Doesn't say this on Furry threads
>Doesn't say this on gay threads/

I think he protests too much.

>be a writefag
>see a nice idea on Sup Forums
>turn it into a large hugbox/sadbox story that should please even hellgoblahs fans
>mfw 10k words
>go to the booru
>hurr durr txt files, 120 characters per line
>look at your masterpiece
>picture related

jabenheimer or whatever it is called fag from last night as well, post 'em

Post it

why the fuck is this legitimately creepy af?

also, where did the name came from?

it would take me an hour to adjust formatting to the booru's standards, and with Sup Forums's character limit, it would be like fucking yourself with a rake in here.

i'll get it done over the weekend. i'll turn it into a pdf file, merge it with a picture, and people will be able to download the picture, change its extension and view the pdf.

but seriously, the booru is enfed

now, i'm here just to whine

GENESIS

Technically, you could also screen cap the text file and post it in parts.

Haven't been here for a while, wtf are those jagermeister things?

The name was a response to the poorly drawn foals of

Jellenheimer is the cancer that is killing fluffy threads

I was following fluffies for several months now, but eventually got bored. Came back and... eh. I just can't bring myself to hate these little guys. I just feel sad for them.

I found the ones where fluffies killed themselves through stupidity amusing, but it seems that fluffy stories are usually just about humans being awful. Frankly, I just can't see the attraction in seeing people being unusually cruel to defenceless creatures. I wouldn't want to hang out with those people.

Meh.

Anyone got the one where they're doing experiments on the fluffy and it grows gigantic and busts out of Hasbio?

Also a continuation of that one if anyone's taking requests and listening.

Good Grief, you guys are fucked in the Sup Forumsrain

ok

There's more of this?

ohh daily dose of fluffs

stop

nice feet

I don't hate fluffies either - when I hate something it's kind of obvious not to want anything to do with it. And while I do enjoy abuse in general, the ones where fluffies suffer without any bad intentions from anyone are about ten times better in every way. It's just harder to come up with new ideas for that, which is why most people go for simple abuse instead.

Speaking of which, does anyone have good ideas for fluffies getting hurt by accident? There are artists taking requests every now and then, so it would be good to have something to suggest them.

Bumping with the only comic I never see around unless I post it.

I was exactly where you are, except I got a drawing board and started taking interesting requests.

And finish. Now continue this one

A fluffy "playing" with her babies; they enter inside a microwave, and the mother start pressing buttons. Babies crying, mother horrified can't stop "bad oowties masheen" and in the end babeehs dead everywhere

Imma save it with another name so I can post it in future threads

Oh man, that's so despair inducing. He wanted to be loved one final time...

baby raper

Fucking post things already