My new gf has a 160 IQ. AMA

My new gf has a 160 IQ. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/viral/363656-child-prodigy-seven-languages/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you really call a dude a "gf" ?
you mean new "grandfather" ?
and finally, why is it only reddit fucks who use "AMA" instead of the Sup Forums established "ask me anything" ?

How old was she when she was tested and how was the testing done?

>Can you really call a dude a "gf" ?
Yes it's almost 2017.

>you mean new "grandfather" ?
No, new qt gr.

>and finally, why is it only reddit fucks who use "AMA" instead of the Sup Forums established "ask me anything" ?
I have always seen people using ama on 4chin.

She was 16 ~ 17. What do you mean how was the test done? I know it was ravens matrices.

14. I gave her the test because like I told her I only fuck smart girls.

OP here. I find this funny.

Maybe in the past year, because it's full of you reddit fucks.
it has been for over a decade "ask me anything" and to say otherwise means you're an ignorant newfag

She WILL cheat on you. And she's smart enough to get away with it.

Why the fuck are you sharing this bullshit with us?

le newfag maymay

People have being saying ama for a long time.

It's an open relationship. I never got tested but I not exactly dumb either.

>4chin

this

Also enjoy having a SO that will be better than you at everything

I love her and I'm excited.

see I made her change opinion some times.

I have a friend that has higher IQ than me by like 20 pts and Im better than him at literally everything. He smokes a lot of pot daily for 4+ years tho, so might be one of the reasons.

Mensa consideration based on IQ which is a score derived by the assessment of others.
Mensa determines acceptance based on IQ, but determination of IQ is subjective.
Think college acceptance, a black man can score less than a moderate white man, but still get a placement because he scored high against the others assessed.
Female assessment of IQ is against the quotient of other females assessed.
Your girlfriend is smarter than most women, her consideration by Mensa is a platitude in light of the intelligence scores of men.

As far as I know IQ tests are not calibrated by gender nor race.

Also, she is not a mensa member, we both agree that its obnoxious and pathetic.

Liar. The only time a female gets above 105 on an iq test is when the demographic targeted is entirely female.
They're simply too stupid to compete with real geniuses.

>Sup Forums

There are no female tageted iq tests.

is she able to tie her shoes all alone?

>gf has high IQ
>still dating shit stain from Sup Forums

Every woman really is the same.

Yes. But we both enjoy walking bare foot.

I'm not exactly dumb either.

If your IQ is far below hers, you are likely to get ditched soon, because she gets bored of you.
Source: been there

>why is it only reddit fucks who use "AMA" instead of the Sup Forums established "ask me anything" ?

SWIM believes that it may have to do with the fact that they are indeed reddit fucks. SWIM also realizes that 'AMA' is shorter, and therefore easier to type out (especially on a phone) and theoretically lowers one's carbon footprint, than 'ask me anything' would. Assuming SWIY cares about either brevity or their carbon footprint that is.

I never got measured but I'm not exactly dumb. We didn't meet yesterday, user, we have known each other for some time. We both agree that being smart is not a must in a relationship.

Ex gf was smart but don't know if she ever took an IQ test, she had degrees in maths and physics and worked as a maintenance engineer in nuclear power stations, she was obsessed with pylons for fucks sake and even made a website about them, most boring person I ever met.

I wouldn't say so. I could never imagine dating a high school dropout, even if her character was godlike. I wouldn't even know, what I should talk with her about.
But I guess, try your luck.

>she was obsessed with pylons for fucks sake
This sounds really boring.

>maintenance engineer in nuclear power stations
That's really cool.

>she had degrees in maths and physics
I have a degree in math and physics, most people i met in those courses were not really smart. She is a physicist btw.

Nice.

I don't think I'd marry a girl with an IQ that high but I would artifically inseminate one for the sole purpose of procreation. I want to raise some kids with >140 IQ and I'm only 125.

Addendum: then I'd marry a slutty bimbo to take care of the kids.

High school drop outs can be intelligent too.
We both agree that being curious and being able to carry a interesting conversation is very important.

I dated 3 girls before her, one was really really smart, the other two were average to dumb and i loved all of them madly.

How often does she consider suicide and the pointless of life and her bfs micropenis?

Search "IQ mean regression"

hahahahaha

How incredibly autistic is she ?
Republican or Democrat?

It's a open relationship, so even if my penis were small it would not be a problem. Also we are both into some really kink stuff.

I don't think she ever seriously considered suicide. I have thou, because of depression.

Also we both agree that life is somewhat pointless.

She is very normal, but she plays LoL. ewww

>Republican or Democrat?
Not everyone is american.
She is a communist.

if shes so smart, why is she with you?

I am aware of this concept. It doesn't mean that I'm automatically going to have children that are on IQ of 100. It would probably be anywhere between 130 to 150, which is fine by me.

We both agree that intelligence is not a must in a relationship. I'm not exactly dumb either.

Take in account that the stimuli the children are given during the first childhood is VERY important for intellectual development. So you might not want to leave them to be raised by a bimbo.

We are derailing the thread a bit, but searching the intelligent underachiever within the underachiever is harder than searching the intelligent within the overachiever.

You just said it. Both partners need to be able to understand one another talking.

But is she an autist or is she of the manipulative kind?

>really kink stuff.
Pics or didnt happen

>We are derailing the thread a bit, but searching the intelligent underachiever within the underachiever is harder than searching the intelligent within the overachiever.
True.

>You just said it. Both partners need to be able to understand one another talking.
I have already dated two average-dumb girls and I was madly in love with them. Same for her.

>But is she an autist or is she of the manipulative kind?
She is normal. I'm very manipulative but I don't use it on her.

Does she have insomnia and anxiety?

We don't like to take pics, but we are into BDSM and, we have attended 2 orgies and went to a swing house once.

No. I do thou, because of depression.

We both forget to sleep sometimes.

Good point. I suppose by bimbo I meant a more loving woman who would provide that womanly touch to round them out, I was just being a dick, but I didn't think of that derailing their intellectual development. Perhaps I would have to find tutors, get hands on myself, and provide them with stimulating toys.

Do it like the communists with their 4 year plans

rt.com/viral/363656-child-prodigy-seven-languages/

We both love children and she certainly would love to take care and be loving to them. She is a volunteer processor in a community school.

We both had a somewhat mixed childhood. Normal and genius. We liked normal kids stuff but our parents always had more stimulating stuff available.

Our parents would NEVER do that to us. In fact my mom only let me formally study another language for the first time when I was 14.

Man i feel you bro. I've had insomnia and depression for some years now. The meds fucks me up to the point i'm unable to study. The only thing that helps me sleep is weed and that isn't exactly good either but at least i can function like "normal people" when i'm high

I was depressed for some 3 years, did a shit down of drugs on that time, stopped lifting and gained weight. I still have insomnia(taking sleeping pills) and fluoxetine makes almost impossible to cum. What she likes a lot.

I went to Taco Bell and tried to spend a $2 bill, and the cashier had no idea what it was and called the cops.

dope

thanks for the copypasta....