How do I view wembs on my iPhone device

How do I view wembs on my iPhone device
Send help

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3496685/Samsung-phone-EXPLODES-mother-three-year-old-child.html
nydailynews.com/news/national/samsung-galaxy-s6-active-explodes-article-1.2838377
youtu.be/E3PB9R4F37s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

VLC

>take apple product
>throw out the window
>buy any device not made by apple for a fraction of the cost

problem solved, retard.

Tempa T next hype app

Get a Galaxy S6 or S7 you fucking pleb ;)

yes so the phone can explode in your pocket

>;)
Kill yourself

Meaning of life.
/Thread

Get google chro..awwww

I'll send you a link. First give me your credit card deets

Can it really though? Please tell me how to make it do this. I'm waiting

Get an android, trips confirms thread closed.

I have Galaxy prime 6 and webmaster stopped working a month or two ago out of the blue. I have to download to view.

Hey user try some research before you post. It was the note 7 that exploded not the galaxy s7

I never said it was perfect.

I use VLC on my iPad and it works great, just gotta open the link in a tab and it will redirect you to vlc and it saves ur webmaster too

do you even google?

also explode is used very loosely here... it mostly just catches on fire.

That sounds like a personal problem. I'm not a tech.

Filemaster app.
You're welcome
>

You just step on the screen.

So obviously not OP, but how can I save images here on Sup Forums, worked with iOS 7 but after upgrading to iOS 10 there is no option to save a file whatsoever

I've had mine for quite a while, still running firm, still charging. What's up

You just stomp on the screen.

Had an s7 edge. Paint peeled off plastic shitty home button, ear piece died, fingerprint reader died, generally just an annoying piece of shit. Oh and you can't use it without a case because the edge screen bullshit is just there to distract you from how bad the phone actually is to use, not because it's practical.

Went back to iPhone.

here you go fucktard
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3496685/Samsung-phone-EXPLODES-mother-three-year-old-child.html
>more
nydailynews.com/news/national/samsung-galaxy-s6-active-explodes-article-1.2838377

are there anymore stupid comments that you would like to make?

youtu.be/E3PB9R4F37s

Tutorial

im waiting

Get Merlin app.

>Samsung
kys

>How do I view wembs on my iPhone device
Throw your shitphone away, buy a Google Pixel, cost the same, looks the same, but works a lot better even.
Enjoy all the perks of modularity of pure, unadultered Android, and no shitty OEM lock-ins

Note 5 here, webm video works fine for me but no audio (lol jk, audio works fine)