We gon die

>We gon die.

youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54

Gee, I wonder why. While you're arguing about partisan politics, they're killing us off slowly through depopulation operations.

America, land of the """"""""free"""""""""", home of the dead.

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/12/08/504667607/life-expectancy-in-u-s-drops-for-first-time-in-decades-report-finds

youtube.com/watch?v=cx6PP7Cl09M

Other urls found in this thread:

denverwater.org/WaterQuality/WaterSafety/
amazon.com/Acid-Dreams-Complete-History-Sixties/dp/0802130623
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>depopulation operations
Cheap fast food and sugar sodas are great tactics. Imagine if they switched to gassing.

>Imagine if they switched to gassing.
That would attract more attention to the totalitarian state that exists in the US. Would make it more obvious. If that were to happen, then other nations would create a coalition to invade us to 'liberate' us. Tbh, the later seems a little preferable.

Whenever stuff like this posted, it never is popular. The truth is not popular on government propaganda websites like Sup Forums. Only memes are popular here, not truth.

because its just the predicted stagnation. people arent going to start living longer and longer indefinitely.

I somewhere read that some scientists figured out that a human can live around 125 years max.

Yeah, only after they've killed off over 90% of us on the planet, although I'm digressing because the OP is about the American genocide currently happening. It is indeed a genocide, it's what's referred to as a "soft genocide."

u wut?

Just figuring this out now?
This is every governments goal

Who's going to pay taxes when da gubbamint killz everybody?

No, moron. Then why aren't you vocal about it and allow these alt-right shills to use you as useful idiots, spamming up Sup Forums with their bullshit narrative? Their narrative helps the elite, same with blind Hillary supporters. Obviously you haven't figured it out.

No taxes needed when you can automate everything. That's why they want us all dead, to reap the benefits of a completely automated society alone. Greedy rich brats have never learned to share. They'd rather kill you than share with you.

I how bad are my drinking habits Sup Forums.

All I drink is water and straight black coffee. That's it.

How fucked am I?

You're on Sup Forums. Your lifespan is already 20 years under the average life expectancy.

I'm not worried.
This is mainly caused by horrible lifestyles that are normalized by fastfood.
Not to mention, even on the most positives charts you could ever find, there will always be years where data will be less than the previous years. Using a single year as an indicator for what's to come is silly, that'd be like cancelling a trip around the globe because it's raining in your hometown.

>you can automate everything
No you can't. Ever heard about the "dentist"?

All that ""healthy""" food that's really GMO, you mean that food? Oh and that water, they could literally put anything in it without you knowing. They even tell you they put lithium, flouride, numerous other metals, and even tell you some of the materials like psychotropic/prescription meds that people dump in their toilets remains in that treated sewage water that you drink, cook with, bathe and brush your teeth with from tap water. Oh and that air, there's chemtrails.

All the trapfags that exist now since less than a decade ago should tell you there's something in the water, to say it in an understated metaphor for all the poisons they give you on land, air, and "sea."

And you still think it's fast food killing them.

Ever heard about the technological singularity?
>a superintelligent artificial intelligence can learn how to do it very rapidly

>We gon die.

ffs. You should've said spoiler alert.

>technological singularity
Never going to happen. It's nothing but a sci-fi pipedream

Stay delusional, kid.

>Stay delusional, kid.
You're the one who believes in fairytales, kiddo.

>polluting the ecosystem in every way possible and profitable, to stupid, to lazy or to uninformed to change anything at all
>"hey, let's pump toxic chemicals into the ground to get us some delicious oil!"
>"climate change is a myth!"
>pizza and burgers are regular foods served in schools
>many people have literally no idea what "healthy food" is
>many people live in horrible conditions, which seems to bother no one at all
>"vaccinations cause autism!"
>throwaway-society, creating incredible amounts of trash and waste
>still lots of low income housing poisoned with lead color
>self-alienation and alienation from society and peer groups (leading to reduced mental and therefore physical health)
>lets make america great again by assigning an outspoken anti-environmentalist to be head of EPA and loosening any law that is supposed to reduce harms to environment

There was a time when computers didn't exist and would be unfathomable to those primitive minds that thought it would never exist. You understand this, right?

The technological singularity is predicted to occur as near as 2040.

Lay off the bong moron. Singulartiy you fags keep dreaming about is impossible according to natural laws.

>people with IQs far greater than a mind like yours with baseless opinions/irrational fear not only know the technological singularity is an inevitability, they are actively working towards it every day
>your baseless opinions/irrational fears

Which is greater.
>not a question, because the answer is obvious to a rational mind

I'm all about government conspiracies and shit but this is too far. You're literally insane.

You are insane.

>technological singularity is an inevitability
You do know that singularity is not even a theory it's just a hypothesis, right?
Seriously dude lay off the drugs because they are obviously frying your brains.

Take a look at EVERY city in America's water board. They ALL report fluoride, lithium, other metals, and other materials that are harmful to humans.

It's the same in EVERY city. EVERY water board. They all report it on their websites, go look it up, you lazy cunt. And this is just the water.

denverwater.org/WaterQuality/WaterSafety/

Even after provided the proof, you'd then claim something else that's baseless, something like it does no harm, just to remain in your delusions.

I'm done with this thread. You people's stupidity isn't worth my time.

Edward Snowden, Julian Assange, Gary Webb, and the numerous others will die/died for nothing because you are all mindless idiots who deserve what's coming. You deserve to die.

>drugs

amazon.com/Acid-Dreams-Complete-History-Sixties/dp/0802130623

"finally some good news out of america." -planet earth

you sound very amture and with your finger on the pulse of america's issues. how could we possible not take you seriously.

pro tip: you dont even know what you want people to do. better rethink your shit.