Prove to me that a life without college is possible. You literally need a degree to have a good life...

Prove to me that a life without college is possible. You literally need a degree to have a good life. If you aren't skilled in things like math then you can't pass college or trade school. You're just screwed. So prove me wrong. But then you can't so.

Btw. Food trucks are not making a living. Because they don't make more than 50k/yr.

Garbage men in my city make $40k per year. You just have to be willing to work hard with your body to make up for not working hard with your mind. There are a ton of good-payinf jobs that don't reauire degrees, but many are such niche things that most people aren't aware of them. Don't be afraid to move somewhere either if you have to.

lol typical troll op, I guess you tried.
I never went to college, took advanced placement art in highschool. Took a few glass blowing classes after highschool. Am now 22 and have made over six figures every year for three years now by just selling my glass. I have fun all day for a few hours and then post shit on the Internet, box it up, send it on its way, and recieve payment.
Proven wrong. gg.

Most garbage men jobs are hard to get into.

OP simply said to prove you can earn a living without college.

>Btw. Food trucks are not making a living. Because they don't make more than 50k/yr.
My extended family have made good livings working as carpenters for the Philly Union. None have college degrees and have nice homes and put kids through college. In fact, some of the cousins who went to college are doing worse then the ones who didnt.

Play poker or blackjack for a living.

Invent an item, like sporks.
Become good at skateboarding or programming.
Start and online trend or media channel, make sure you stand out.
Busk in the street
Sell drugs

Good for them.

Yea, it wont make you rich but you can survive. Doesn't hurt either that my uncle has bought multiple houses and carpentered the shit out of them and made them nice as hell.

you dont need a degree for entertainment. any creative job really, you just have to keep things fresh and grow your creativity.

youtubers are making lots and lots of cash.

Bill Gates and Kim Kardashian

being born rich is a bit different

>youtubers are making lots and lots of cash.

But a degree gives you backup for a permanent job while youtube is not permanent.

Gates wasnt born rich, he was a college drop out.

$50,000 per year is doing extremely well. It is considered upper middle class.

In fucking Alabama. Move to Cali or FL and tell me that.

Fuck I was making $80k in Hawaii and could barely afford shit.

Better look again friend Gates was a trust fund kid from the moment he emerged from his moms pussy.

A college degree is nothing more than an indicator that a person was raised with entitlement. Employers will always hire a hard worker over a hard studier. Have fun working off your college debt at bk.

First off, fix that last sentence college Sup Forumsro.
Second, it depends on what you want to do. Honestly, college is an investment so treat it like one.
There's plenty of jobs out there that work strictly on experience rather than a college education. Well paying jobs in city, government, web development, entertainment and business.
A college degree would not only be a waste for these jobs but detrimental to your wellbeing, as you'd be drowning in college debt.
I know a number of people working in a field with non-college grads, but have to pay an extra $300 a month for a degree that has nothing to do with their work.
Now, if you want to work in the STEM fields, then you obviously need higher education. However, those classes are incredibly intense and have a high dropout rate. Again, college is an investment - don't just assume you need it unless you weigh the pros and cons.
...or you can just listen to what your high school counselor says and go all in.

To add to this user. You can be a programmer. Learn your shit, make a half decent portfolio, profit. I have 3 years experience and I make 75k. I wouldn't say I'm even great at my job, the bar isn't that high