Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

>tl:dr; Why do some full grown adults still act like teenagers?

I have a friend who is 29 years old, dresses like a teenager (with the rock tees and always wearing black, doesnt have a sense of style), he lives with his parents, doesnt have a sense of what he wants to accomplish, has no girlfriend and is bad at communicating with girls, to top it all off his friends are all teens and when he gets mad at any of them he gives them the silent treatment (like a girl would).

I also think he suffers from a phobia where hes scared of being forgotten. He texts me constantly reminding me of how far away he moved all the time and if anybody misses him back home.

What is this called and what is his problem?

I don't know nor do I care. Why is it you care how he is living?

random bump

His problem is that he has a bad taste in friend if he texts a guy like you.

Because hes frankly annoying and basically I have to forcefully be his friend cause I care for him. I feel if i stop communicating with him, he will kill himself.

He's somewhere on the autism spectrum.

spazmoidation

I am probably a bad friend but why does he act like a man child still?

>doesnt have a sense of style

What is style in your opinion? Lame sweaters, jeans and a lame silver watch? God let him be what he wants.
Either be his friend and accept how he is or don't. I('m sure he won't kill himself over some pretentious fuck like you.

What's the matter of wearing Black lol

I think it can be true. Im just trying to label his condition to see how I could help him.

He has no concern for anybody elses situation unless it directly affects him.

Probably cause he never had success with women. Some people just are like that. Don't try to force your view of what an adult should be like on others.

I am all for him being who he wants but this dude is about to be 30.

He wants to start dating and constantly complains nobody wants him yet he dresses like a peice of shit constantly and makes no effort to improve.

If he is happy like that, it's fine. If not, the only one who can change anything is himself. Tell him that and find out his view on the matter.

I wear black all the time but theres stylish black and just plain edgelord black

I'd assume he just doesn't know any better. Take him shopping or something. Be his wingman if you really care.

The question is: what is your problem?

What a great friend you are. Jk you're a judgemental douche. The fact that you had to come to a Mongolian basket weaving forum to talk shit about your "friend" makes me think you're the lonely one who needs him, not the other way around.

Have you ever tried asking him why he likes wearing band shirts? As if we have a clue who this guy is or what's going on in his head.

He is terribly depressed. Yet he makes no effort to change. If He does make an effort, he falls, and takes 10 steps back it seems.

Dude was living in a nice house and making it on his own, now he moved back to his parents and asking around for a job for no reason whatsoever. He didnt get fired, he just quit his good paying job to live with his parents. I am awestruck.

autism

I am just trying to figure out what this manchild thing is called in professional terms.