Secret / Vent / Advice thread

Secret / Vent / Advice thread

I don't know what happened, or what ever.

But the girl who I've been into for months agreed to go out with me over break. She said "We can always give it a shot!"

This is after she claimed that she was busy twice before when I tried.

Maybe she was actually busy? Maybe she was too nervous? Who knows. But I am getting a shot with her.

And I wanna do something nice with her for this

bump

I wanna fuck a teap

my mother's car tried to finger me in front of my father's friend.

That is girlspeak for "no"

Eh, seems the majority (girls and guys) have taken it as a "Yes" of sorts.

i lie on Sup Forums.

im also a woman.

Bump

SO ARE YOU OR ARE YOU NOT A WOMAN!!!?

Go for it. Let us know how that works out for you.

You are faggot

>that is no lie

I am gonna go for it.

Maybe it might just be a soft no, but that seems quite unlikely

Still wonder what caused the change if it is to be seen as a "Yes"

Is she Asian?

Is this copy pasta?

I cheated on my bf again last night

No, but I did post something similar about this situation.

No. Mostly white.

Damn dude, so that means this actually happened. Just relax and take her somewhere fancy.

Why did you cheat on him?

I 21 and never had an "official" girlfriend. There's this girl I've been with for the last 6 years and she's basically my girlfriend but she just won't accept it. We do all the things a couple would do and even have sex together. When I asked her if she likes me she says yes but then how come she won't admit I'm her boyfriend? Am I ugly or something?

Filthy whore. If you're going to slut around with random Chads just break up with the poor bastard.

I was honestly thinking about taking her into the city to go skating, and then after to a nice restaurant (have a few in mind)

Can you both ice skate? Don't take her regular skating.

The ball is I. Your court. It is a soft no atm but if you show up confident, with game, you can turn it to a yes.

Don't be a pussy. Don't be afraid to take the lead. If she can't decide about something (where to eat, what to do) then just take charge and make a decision. Do NOT reply with 'I don't know. What do YOU want to do?" if she won't name something. Give her an answer "how about Jack In the Box?" but do not be a pussy and not come up with something.

You've got a shot but you have to earn it.

Well if she's not your girlfriend start flirting with another girl

She's either ashamed of you, fucking other people and doesn't want to give that up, or afraid to fuck up an official relationship.

i used to have sex with my sister when i was young.

I mean Ice skate.

And I don't know if she can, and I definitely can;t but yea, could be fun anyway.

I already go an idea for this. And I will use that one, if she doesn't have an idea

Sounds great mate, as long as you don't take her to the movies. That is pretty generic and doesn't give you the chance to chat her up, lad.

Our relationship has put me in a box. I'm not even 20 yet. He doesn't kiss much and we only see each other once a week and sometimes don't even fuck. I love him and want to stay with him (4+ years already) I think it would be easier if I was seeing him daily but between our studies and my working too, we just don't. It would be even easier if my bf texted me back often, I'll get like 5 texts a day. The new guy kinda evens it out and is leaving state in a few months

am i dumb for believing a girl which broke up with her ex after getting back with him when she says "let's start at 0 "?

I masturbate into tissues looking at a computer screen.

ITT paedos and incest freaks....
FFS lads

you're a whore hope you know that also TALK WITH YOUR PARTNER christ almighty

I've recently started talking to a girl I used to date again. I'm afraid of things going wrong, because I don't want anyone else but her.
I don't know how to approach this.

Yea, If I do a movie thing, it won't be until probably the third or fourth at earliest. And even then I would take her to dinner after anyway.

It's just one random guy

Green text

Greentext obviously.

I have and she gets mad at me. She'll say things like "why don't you like me?" or "You're cheating on me?" etc...

I'm getting mixed signals from her...

All of her friends and my friends know we're together. Some of them even think we're official but we're not.

That kind of makes sense she would be scared about messing this up but we've been together for so long now that it would be extremely hard to fuck up our relationship

Bro, if you're not happy with the nigga tell him. If he can't try to make you happy you gotta leave. Don't stay in a relationship for too long. It's not healthy and you're going to end up hurting the other person more in the end.

Are you me? I'm also taking this girl out for ice skating...

Fucking hell break up with the poor lad or talk to him.

Possibly the same area?

Seems like a decent plan though?

Secret? Friend took me to a swingers club and her and I hooked up with this other couple. I grew up with this girl and she was a preachers kid. Wildest sex of my life. Cant tell my wife because the PK was a bit of a slut. She was a stripper and even blew me in a local tanning salon.

Well then, tell her she's your girlfriend. Sometimes people need that extra push.

Throw her the ultimatum if it means that much to you.
I know how hard it sucks when they want to have their cake, but not put a label on the fact that they have their cake.

Women are fucking weird dude.

I have talked to him! He gets just takes it all in and gets really depressed and shuts me out

Tell him you're going to start seeing other men.

wel then if you thinkg you have tried everything you can, break up with him you're hurting him even more by cheating on him my dear femanon

Netflix and anal

Dudes are weird too man. We want to fuck women and not have any sort of emotional connection or relationship.

She might be unofficially cheating on you, she's accusing you of it and not making it official with you. Ask her if she's afraid of fucking it up

nice bait

Broke up with my obsessive ex about a year ago and it devastated her. She doesn't hang out with anyone else and I basically keep her around as a friend so she doesn't kill herself. lately I've been using her as my own personal bank and fuck toy. She'll do anything I ask if she thinks that there is a chance that it means we'll get back together. Basically my own personal on-call slut

Ironically, I'm going to try that pretty soon. Not OP.

you're s BF aren't you

she looks creepy as hell dude

I've convinced myself that if we lived together, it'd be easier on me. Aka I wouldn't feel the compulsion to cheat

Hypocrisy thy name is Anonymous.

So, i've met a girl and we're getting quite good by now, even holding hands (but no kissing or anything else) and i've recent found out that she has a bf. What should i do? Should i keep going in this relationship with her or should i tell her that we better remain friends.

I would like some advice bc i'm a kissless virgin and i think that this may be the chance.

ugly girls do this when they have a man who can do better than them and they know it. its sad.

Havent had sex in 4 years.

Maybe he gets depressed because you're fucking other men

I dunno, I'd rather have the girl I recently started seeing again than sex with multiple women.
I'd rather have her than a lot of thing, honestly.

I'm a romantic faggot though so I guess that might not be the norm.

I lost my virginity to my home teacher at 16

Canada?

And in theory it sounds like a solid plan but in reality, who knows how that'll turn out.

Don't delude yourself.

>me.
>have little sister.
>she gets attractive.
>i find her really attractive because of her body.
>i make moves on her.
>she responds. wants to to.
>we do stuff.
>give each other oral.
>we have sex.

NYC

And yea, it seems like a nice, kinda cute and fun thing to do on a date. Especially if theres a good meal to be had after

Nah man, everyone's different there's just this idea that fucking tons of women makes you worthy in society.

But I think everyone just wants someone that makes them happy tbh

You need reasons not to cheat? Why is he still with you, you're a shitty person

you too?
i used to play mom n dad with my sister and actually cummed on her

I've been talking about cucking during sex and it makes him cum loads, maybe he'd be more open to it in the future

When I divorced 5 minths ago i was determined to out myself in a better place than i was. The first 2 months were great but now ive just been so lazy and useless almost every fucking day. I do the bare minimum to get by and I have trouble motivating myself to do shit. I spend what little money I dont use to pay the bills on cigarettes and food. I know I can be a better person If i just tried, but doing literally anything else is easier on my brain than doing what I should be. doing.

Wanna post some shit of her, looks like shes got a decent body

What went wrong the first time?

I'm on steroids.

No, he doesn't take criticism well

Fellow NYCfag here
Take her skating by Rockefeller center, go see the Christmas tree, walk around and check out the decorations.
Bitches love Christmas.

It's the love that's turning my brain to mush

guys need a bit of advice here

tl;dr
>met girl on Sup Forums
>we had sex
>unofficial relationship
>she went back to her ex
>throughout a year we texted on and off
>she broke up with him
>tells me that if we see each other again she wants to get to know me from the ground up and not see me as a rebound
what do

germanfag here

is it really that hard to get to live and work in the US?
which state is the "best" for us german bros to live with you usbros?

Mate, talk to your doctor he'll give you some anti-depressants. It doesn't take a doctor to know that you're obviously depressed

My wife and I have a shitty relationship and the only thing keeping us from divorce is the massive amount of work its gonna take to go through everything. Its pretty terrible.

Dinner after is great advice. Especially if you are getting to know each still. Talking about the movie gives you something to fill the dead space.

I've got needs

Yeah, you're right.
It's the whole machismo thing I guess.
Banging sloots is fun and all, but it's kind of unfulfilling compared to having one person who you share more than just your dick with.
I wish the majority of society would admit that.

Stole my best friend boob selfshots and feel horrible about it...

no, we didnt play anything. wed just have sex.

You've never been in a long term relationship. Sometimes you need reasons to not kill the motherfucker in their sleep. Doesn't mean you don't love them.

Whatever the fuck makes you both happy.

I'd leave tbh

Fap, you'll feel like less of a faggot

I was thinking to avoid the Rockefeller center rink, just due to how busy it is, and maybe go to the Central Park one.

Otherwise basically what I was figuring, along with finding a nice place to get dinner after. (Ideas maybe?)

Yep, it makes sense.
What are you gonna do otherwise? sit quietly watching a movie and split after? Pointless.

Take it from me, I got married on almost this exact premise. If you think things are going wrong now and talking about it doesnt help, then its not going to work. One of you wont be happy.

age?

Hard to remember that when you haven't had sex in a while and your hormones are telling you to procreate.

None the less, post your tits

Then just break up with the lad and fulfill your needs without fucking him over

you'rel iving in the past my love that's why you're searching for something new
don't delude yourself that your relationship MIGHT get better

you are the culprit though